Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: poconos martial arts club

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Uki, seriously, you have got to be the most blatantly and proudly incorrect person to grace these forums.
    No one is second to you David!

Quote Originally Posted by shaolinexecutioner View Post
    Master Killer, your post was messed up. And you are a moderator here?
    ironically... an insecure one to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by pbrady View Post
    I think he's showing sincere initiative in trying to form a martial arts club in his area.
    i mean if the old tai chi people can have a library club... how hard can it be?

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    how can you form a martial arts club if you dont practice martial arts.
    wow. a complete sentence with the proper use of english words... well done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    what would we do without you!
    i'd be sad not having his hock-choppy english to pick on.
    I understand you are also the final word on what constitutes a martial art too! Well...you and Ray that is!
    according to one clown, if your english is good your martial art sucks and the other clown believes if you don't fight in a ring you are inferiour.

This is a sad funny.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    This is a sad funny.
    what is truly sad is you fail to grasp the overall concept... BTW, are you still flossing your teeth on your superiours a$$ hairs??

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    true, but the probabilities are working against you here... a single day at my job day job smashes most peoples whole month worth of energy expenditure. we have a saying at our job, "go hard, or go home".
    For someone that preaches the holy, "you don't know me so don't say anything about me" you sound like a hipocrit to me. Don't get on your pedistal and compare me to you. You have absolutely no knowledge of me therefore making "SUBJECTIVE" assessments is a little ascue. I won't give you a list of my jobs, just let me say that I've had my share of hard jobs and I understand the concept of hard work.

anyways how the hell did we start talking about jobs anyways?

awwww... can't handle me so you resort to the predictable "troll" attack... way to go, whats next?? put me on ignore because you lack the ability to deal with me on an internet forum?? LOL... people like you are a joke - are you one on lkmfdc's students or something? the apples don't fall far from the tree and it's quite obvious that most of the roots around here are all of the same shrub.
    haha doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what you are. no I won't put you on ignore... i think your funny in your own little world. Makes me smile and gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside to know there are people out there that are stuck in a deminsion of there own making. Nah I'm not one of Ross's students. Don't actually know him. But he sounds like a smart guy. Must be a general public opinion about you, of course there is the exception.

Well let me tell you this....there are a number of us here who actually LIKE uki!
    Never said i didn't like him... I always like to be entertained, gives me something to do while i burn some time during lunch.

If you don't like what he posts, then how about don't read it?
    It's not his post it's his demeanor... or how he thinks he's superior. He does come across that way. And yes i know the internet = Lack of tone, but I've read through some of his stuff and everyone of them carry the same edge. Honestly I like a good disagreement. It burns some un-needed time for me at work. It's all good entertainment, and I think it's grand.
    Last edited by Dragonzbane76; 10-22-2009 at 09:49 AM.

I love it when newbies act all superior! So you guys are experts on trolls huh??

Well let me tell you this....there are a number of us here who actually LIKE uki!

In fact he has contributed more to this BB then you two whiners!

Just because you do not understand him or what he does or why he does it does not make him a troll, it means you two are as dumb as doors!

If you don't like what he posts, then how about don't read it?

WOW!!! Isn't that simple...or is it TOO simple for your simple brains?
    LOL, considering I have been posting here for the last four years, I would not consider myself a "newbie". Also, nowhere in my post did I say anything about not liking Uki. I do not know him, you, or pretty much anyone else on this forum well enough to decide if I like them or not, mostly because I really don't care. I post here for entertainment purposes on my down time at work. That being said, it is not hard to understand someone who blantantly trolls this place claiming some enlightened knowledge of how good they are and how bad sport fighters are. Uki is a shock jock, kind of like Howard Stern. He comes on here and posts things to p*iss people off, and then argue until everyone is blue in the face about who is right. It is unproductive, therefore, my challenge for him to post something meaningful. If he were to produce some kind of evidence as to why sport fighers are bad and he is so superior, I would give him credit and listen to what he has to say. But it is the same back and forth banter and always will be. Have fun with that.
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato

Uki in his true environment.

*munching popcorn*

'grabs a sports drink sits back enjoying the show'

that guys computer sucks and makes my eyes hurt, i want to break it.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

haha yeah it's a dinosaur... UKi get a new computer.

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    what is truly sad is you fail to grasp the overall concept... BTW, are you still flossing your teeth on your superiours a$$ hairs??
    I am one of the superiors, so the answer is no. Kissing butt will not get me promoted any faster or in any way improve my already sweet retirement deal.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

"Not engaging in ignorance is wisdom."
    ~ Bodhi

Never miss a good chance to shut up

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    'grabs a sports drink sits back enjoying the show'
    a sports drink eh?? does it have the color red #40 in it??

a sports drink eh?? does it have the color red #40 in it??

no it's more like a water type... clear with a flavoring...

yeah stay away from the aspertain and red #40... cancer is not your friend.