Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
To all, I decide to post here because the Thread says " Qigong as Medicine". There are people dying ; There are people who needs help with their health.
What I post is to share to those who like to know qigong and medicine a direction and a bottom line of what is going on.
LOL, bullsh*t! you are so full of bullsh*t it is coming out of your ears - you are such a dolt, it is laughable! you cloak yourself in some sort of altruistic "I am just here to help" guise, but look at your first three posts on this thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
No mind, no path, no IS!
Dead as a ROCK or Dry Wood. How can that be the way?
Quote Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
No path, no mind, only Is.
Dead water cant have any dragon.
Quote Originally Posted by Skip J. View Post
or.... one track mind??????
mind and thoughts got nothing wrong as soon as one is not unknowingly trap by them.
I'm sorry - please explain what ANY of these statements, all clearly intended to correct what you believe to misguided perspectives of the posters in question, please explain what ANY of them have to do specifically with helping people with their health via the practice of qigong?

I careless for those who likes to be expert and likes to argue for nonsense or philosophical.
unbelievable! that is EXACTLY what your initial three posts on this thread do! you present yourself as an "expert" who comes on to argue someone else's belief system (a.k.a. philosophy; and you can nit pick and split hairs and try to propose how system thinking is different from a philosophy all you want, but sorry to say, it's essentially the same thing)
nope, sorry, no one here is buying it, because it's not about helping others, it's about Hendrik being right, being the expert, and demonstrating everyone else's lack of proper perspective - AND YET NEVER BEING ASKED TO DO SO - don't you get it?!? you think you are being so beneficent, but the reality is that no one has asked you to come here and "teach"; but you just can't seem to help yourself, LOL - you don't come here to discuss, you come to preach! and what's more you typically do so in such a cryptic not to mention grammatically obtuse manner that even when you have something of benefit to share, it gets lost in the process;
you might want to take a moment and reflect on the way in which people like Krisnamurti, Chogyam Trungpa, Ticht Naht Han and my teacher Sat Hon manage to convey their message to thousands of people from disparate cultures, communicating the same message you are trying to convey, and yet do not engender the same sort of response that you consistently get from pretty much everyone on here; at what point are you going to take a step back and realize that when you consistently receive a certain type of response it might actually have something to do with you, not everyone else?
regardless of what your intentions may be, you come across as a know-it-all who presumes to instruct and does so in a rather condescending way; and you still don't get it that no one is here to receive instruction or to give it, but to simply engage in discourse in an open-ended manner - meaning that we come with our particular perspectives, yet without any particular attachment to them, "testing" them out against other ones, having some fun in the process; you, OTOH, jump in every time essentially indicating how these perspectives we hold are incorrect; and often the only rationale you give is because you say so! which basically makes you not much fun to play with at all, really;

you may want to consider finding an alternate venue in which to help others