Thread: Qigong as Medicine

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Before one drops “sex, smoking, getting angry and sleep before 11PM for at least 100 days” they should drop their stupidity and ignorance and go see a Doctor!

Based on this above, a solid evidence.

Where is your Zen, Dao, Qi..ect which you keep posting like a guru?

You are not a cultivator on Qi, Dao, and meditation;

keep playing guru on the subject you are clueless, word it such that you seems like a guru,
    that is fine with me.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 03-04-2010 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post

keep playing guru on the subject you are clueless, word it such that you seems like a guru,
    that is fine with me.
    That is EXACTLY what I have been trying to tell YOU Hendrik!

Look in a mirror and face your own ignorance and robotic, dream fantasy, rainbow, spinning mind before you criticize what you project on to others!
    Last edited by Scott R. Brown; 03-04-2010 at 05:14 PM.

that is fine with me.
    you are an idiot; unfortunately, you have your head shoved so far up ur asz that u will never realize it; if u weren't so irritating u might be funny; but u r just a pompous tool, that is all; and ur standing gung is abyssmal;

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    you are an idiot; unfortunately, you have your head shoved so far up ur asz that u will never realize it; if u weren't so irritating u might be funny; but u r just a pompous tool, that is all; and ur standing gung is abyssmal;
    hahahaha,

Your reaction is expected what can you say beside launching personal attack?

seriously, you raise my compassionate because what can I expect from someone like you?
    Last edited by Hendrik; 03-04-2010 at 06:58 PM.

hahahaha,

seriously, you raise my compassionate because what can I expect from someone like you?
    You mean like your post that you told me I don't know Sh!t before you edited it? That kind of compassion?

And what about your own personal attacks Hendrik? I wouldn't have a problem with the ideas you post if you weren't so condescending to everyone else. You ARE a tool, and an A$$ Hole, and immature, and ignorant, and a know-it-all and everything else you think everyone else is!

You criticize everyone else without recognizing your own foolishness and ignorance!

hahahaha,
    dude, are you like, Dr. Doom, or something? everytime you post, you throw in this diabolical laughter thing; let me ask you - does it come out in some sort of high-pitched whine because of your testicles having shrivled away to nothing from your lifetime of celibacy?

so what your saying is that you actually are aware of your own aszhattery, and anticipate that people will have a negative response to you? ok, well, I guess that makes sense...
    BTW, in all seriousness, are you really such a moron that you don't realize that you constantly launch personal attacks on people? the difference is that whereas you think that you are making some sort of compassionate comments, I am just delighting in making sport of you because ur a schmuk!

hey, dude, I don't know what got rewired in your brain during your 100 days of celibacy (thank goodness I came out of mine still interested in women!), but just because I "raise your compassionate" (), doesn't mean that you can expect anything from me!

i think hendrik has lost it...

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    He never HAD it in the first place.....he is still looking for it!

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    Assuming he ever had it...

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    Assuming he ever had it...
    Beat you to it!!!