Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: There is no such thing as structure

What exactly does it mean to have Structure? Does the structure change between variations? Can structure be altered to change effects of a desired technique?
    The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Kick Like Thunder, Strike Like Lighting, Fist Hard as Stones."

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu fighter View Post
    Here is a gentle man demoing no structure water flexflow, comes accept goes return it using silence to lead action, and three states, the resistance, the withdraw, and the dissolve? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZdtM5p6ZkA

What is the resistance, the withdraw, and the dissolve?

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Could you please enlightent me what is

Once he progresses, he will need to learn the importance of the expressing the limbs with "off energy" as well.

mean?

Thanks in advance.

I am still waiting for your sharing.

Little impatient are we Hendrik?

Perhaps while you were waiting you could have shared with us all how you came to this complete 180 about Jaam Jong and WCK??

Anyways, I've little reason to help a person who asks questions out of one side of their mouth and makes insults out of the other.

I will tell you this though...

If you truly seek enlightenment... accepting differences of understanding, appreciating experiences of others... is key.

There's more than one star in the sky.
    Last edited by duende; 10-23-2009 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by duende View Post

Perhaps while you were waiting you could have shared with us all how you came to this complete 180 about Jaam Jong and WCK??

Anyways, I've little reason to help a person who asks questions out of one side of their mouth and makes insults out of the other.

If you truly seek enlightenment... accepting differences of understanding, appreciating experiences of others... is key.

Here I passed your discussion.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 10-23-2009 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by duende View Post

if you read hendrik message he was a waiting for an answer from himself ha ha

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hendrik
    Could you please enlightent me what is

Once he progresses, he will need to learn the importance of the expressing the limbs with "off energy" as well.

mean?

Thanks in advance.

The Flow is relentless like a raging ocean with crashing waves devasting anything in its path.

"Wing Chun flows around overwhelming force and finds openings with its constant flow of forward energy."

"Always Attack, Be Aggressive always Attack first, Be Relentless. Continue with out ceasing. Flow Like Water, Move like the wind, Attack Like Fire. Consume and overwhelm your Adversary until he is No More"

who really knows the music of flow?

I do.

It is the heavy beat of the war drums mixed with the sounds of bag pipes.

It is the sound of Thor's hammer cleaving the universe.

It is the pounding sound of your own heartbeat drumming in your ears.

It is the coppery taste of adrenaline in your mouth.

It is the world turning red as seen through your eyes.

It is the song of the berserker!

Of course that is just my opinion and I could be wrong.

Easy.

Seven Nation Army - White Stripes.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post
    Easy.

Seven Nation Army - White Stripes.
    Nice

I can see why Hendrik has so much structure troubles, heck his WC doesn't even have Chum Kiu or Biu Gee!

Well what is flow. To flow you need Sung. With out sung there is no flow. To flow is to be like endless river which pounds a rock to dust. One needs to Sung the Waist to have power. But what is Flow Hendrik...Is it not like water that continues its journey uninterrupted and never stopping. flow is motion that is unbroken continuity. It is like flowing water. Can you catch water in your hands. Can you hold it in your arms. It will continously make its way around to a opening and leak out. Can you hurt flowing water. If you strike it will it not dissolve your attack while still moving. Stand in a river. Can you stop its flow with your strength? Flow is unbroken and smooth and fluid. It is soft but devasting. In movement flow like a thunderous waving river. In stillness be like a mountain. Be like water. In stillness it can be heavy as a mountain but soft as cotton. When you hit it you can not break it or cut it. It returns back to its normal posistion. But when Water hits you it is strong like an avalance knocking you off your feet and sending you hurling feet away...But if you are double weighted you can not flow. You will be sluggish and slow. Your weight must be empty at one place and full in another. Just as water is both full and empty.

The Music of Flow is Like this:

"When the flow is swift it is difficult to resist. Coming to a high place, it swells and fills the place up;meeting a hollow it dives downward. The waves rise and fall, finding a hole they will surely surge in."

Without "sung" and activation of one's CTS. One is just wasting time intellectually discussing these things. It's impossible to understand the resistance, the withdraw, and the dissolve without first achieving the state of "sung"
    In order to understand sung or activate anything you must first know yourself and know others. You learn your self by practicing the form slowly you know others by doing chi sau.

Blog Entries
    Hendrik,

were you able to use dissolving flexflow no structure when Andreas Hoffman applied his body structure method against you? if not how is this skill useful in self defense?

Blog Entries
    Hendrik,

were you able to use dissolving flexflow no structure when Andreas Hoffman applied his body structure method against you? if not how is this skill useful in self defense?
    I hear crickets

I hear crickets

You beat your wife last night?

You beat your wife last night?
    Gotta love Mondays.
    "It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." -Cicero