Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: resistance, withdraw, dissolve

Great points, and dont watch it anymore. that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by JPinAZ View Post
    Forget it LCP. Hendrik's made 3 videos that are on youtube where he could have demonstrated ANYTHING, but instead he spent 20 minutes sitting at a table talking on and on and on. And he has a student right there next to him that he could have stood up and partnered with..

Then in his 3rd vid, he has his student do their famous invisible great dane petting trick to everyone's amazement. But, still no partnering, no real demonstration of application or skill. Why? Because this guy is a joke that's slipped his straight jacket and wanders the internet spewing tai chi ideas mixed with some crane and who-knows-what-else.. It's all talk with him. And there's 20+ minutes of video, and 100's of incoherent posting by him to prove the fact.

Oh wait, sorry, my bad, he just gave us the missing key to WCK: pop corn filler.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    Hendrik, I think what people are looking to you for is an example of how this disolving of force is done. A hypothetical example maybe. One where you physically apply some technique to achieve this effect. You are way too vague in your comments, when a simple physical example might explain a great deal better.
    Bingo!!!, I couldn't have said it any better. Hendrik perhaps you can make a youtube video of dissolve, hua jing and an jing.

Quote Originally Posted by kung fu fighter View Post
    Bingo!!!, I couldn't have said it any better. Hendrik perhaps you can make a youtube video of dissolve, hua jing and an jing.

KFF,

You know,
    if you are serious,

donate $800 to the elderly home in you home town,

buy a plane ticket to san jose,

Show me your elederly home donation reciept,

spend one afternoon with me and I answer your question with no charge.

That way, you release and I am relif because I dont have to keep typing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    1, there is nothing internal or external if one knows it. spiritual and meterialistic are non dual.

2, my pop corn filler analogy and force vectors description in the other post has a full description. but I cant force everyone to read it and comprehend it.

Ok Hendrik, I have gone back and read your posts, and again, maybe you did actually give a full description of something, but for the life of me I do not see it. You refer to something, but do not give real and true examples of that reference. All I have asked you to do is to give an example of a move or technique that you would do or use in order to disolve force. That is not a great deal to ask, or is it? I am trying to understand what you are trying to say.
    Now, this in no way means I am not in full knowledge of what I am doing. I have been a Wing Chun practitioner for over 50 years now, and I have taken it to many levels. I can explain to you anything I do in a way that you could understand it. I would expect that with all the years you have behind you that you could do the same. Why don't you even try?

All I have asked you to do is to give an example of a move or technique that you would do or use in order to disolve force.

Stand in any type of stance you feel best.
    ask some one to put a palm on your chest and press.

those who knows how to dissolve force will be able to make the pusher/presser feel no against resistance on his push/press like press into a pop corn filler bag or a 100 lb water fill balloon.

As for how one could do that, that is alots of cultivation on how to handling the force pushing into his body, like using hand to accept an incoming basket ball without it bounce off due to resistance or opposition.

so, it is the mind and body are so well train that the body re-orient or accept the incoming force at will.

It is a full body re-orientation capability, it is not making a posture or rooting or sinking.

Now, this in no way means I am not in full knowledge of what I am doing.
    There is nothing to do with your full knowledge.

Chinese martial arts are full of training technology which if one doesnt know one doesnt know because it is not one's expertise.

Great points, and dont watch it anymore. that simple.
    haha, I can't do that, this is too entertaining! Please, keep going, really! I'm bidding on some pop corn filler on ebay today
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90

KFF,

This offer terminate now.

KFF,

You know,
    if you are serious,

donate $800 to the elderly home in you home town,

buy a plane ticket to san jose,

Show me your elederly home donation reciept,

spend one afternoon with me and I answer your question with no charge.

That way, you release and I am relif because I dont have to keep typing.

Stand in any type of stance you feel best.
    ask some one to put a palm on your chest and press.

those who knows how to dissolve force will be able to make the pusher/presser feel no against resistance on his push/press like press into a pop corn filler bag or a 100 lb water fill balloon.

As for how one could do that, that is alots of cultivation on how to handling the force pushing into his body, like using hand to accept an incoming basket ball without it bounce off due to resistance or opposition.

so, it is the mind and body are so well train that the body re-orient or accept the incoming force at will.

It is a full body re-orientation capability, it is not making a posture or rooting or sinking.

There is nothing to do with your full knowledge.

Chinese martial arts are full of training technology which if one doesnt know one doesnt know because it is not one's expertise.
    OK, now that was not hard, was it. Yes, I fully understand what you are saying now. I do not use Chinese terminology however, and this I call, Rolling with the punch, or going with the flow. I have to say however, this is not something that can be done 100% of the time, in most cases it is just going to minumize the impact of a punch should it come full force.
    When I was quite young, my older brothers taught me this aspact of WC. We did drills over and over and at least during the drills we were able to pull this off most of the time, especially if it was not a direct punch at close range. However, like I said, there would be times when it only minumized the impact somewhat, and other times it made it as if no contact was ever made. It does have an effect on your opponent when this works. It also helps to be able to anticipate what the guy is about to do.
    I suppose that there are people that are really good at this, but it would take you a very long time to achieve and then it would again not be something you could do 100% of the time. It is much easier to do with push and shove then punch and kick.

THink about what can you do if you have this type of capability and others grap you.

How do you do it? Care to describe.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    OK, now that was not hard, was it. Yes, I fully understand what you are saying now. I do not use Chinese terminology however, and this I call, Rolling with the punch, or going with the flow. I have to say however, this is not something that can be done 100% of the time, in most cases it is just going to minumize the impact of a punch should it come full force.
    When I was quite young, my older brothers taught me this aspact of WC. We did drills over and over and at least during the drills we were able to pull this off most of the time, especially if it was not a direct punch at close range. However, like I said, there would be times when it only minumized the impact somewhat, and other times it made it as if no contact was ever made. It does have an effect on your opponent when this works. It also helps to be able to anticipate what the guy is about to do.
    I suppose that there are people that are really good at this, but it would take you a very long time to achieve and then it would again not be something you could do 100% of the time. It is much easier to do with push and shove then punch and kick.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 05-30-2010 at 12:48 PM.