Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lee Kam Wings new book

Also in answer to your question about practicality, it would seem that the majority would be useful for practical fighting, but I guess thats down to the person

i live in the united states. i cant order the book from the site.

I will fly to Hong Kong, when you will, give me your adresse. So i send the book to you.

gongfu77, are you serious? what country do you live in?

it is a tournament in Hong Kong. I know that there will be some teachers from USA. You can ask the teachers.

sorry my english isnīt good.

Hi All,

I asked sigung LKW the question. He was asked to do the book by the hong development council as a book for local people (Chinese!) It costs alot to publish in duel language...

Also as a side not the next book lined up sounds great. The only snag is they are short of funding to publish so maybe if more people by his other books we can support sigung's efforts to publish the system and spread our style.

You can get any of the books from www.wushudirect.co.uk, sigung directly or probably from Sifu Ortiz in the USA.

Train hard
    Paul

@ Paul T.
    Have we see as at the seminar by Sifu Derek?

Thanks for the info Paul!

I look forward to any book from GM LKW. Fingers crossed they can get the publishing money

Craig

Thanks for the info Paul!

I look forward to any book from GM LKW. Fingers crossed they can get the publishing money

Craig

does anyone know how i can purchase the book? that site does not sell to the USA.

can someone give me info on the next book that is supposed to come out?

Thomas

You could try Sifu John Cheng, though I do not have his details.

If you are still unable to get hold of the book I could research postage to the USA and possibly send you a copy....but that would require me to order it from Wushudirect before hand...I think postage to the USA would be around 10 pounds

I can get correct pricing if you are interested

Craig

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas316 View Post
    does anyone know how i can purchase the book? that site does not sell to the USA.

can someone give me info on the next book that is supposed to come out?
    Thomas316,

Sifu Frearson will ship all of his items to the U.S. I have done it multiple times through his Wushu direct. You will have to email him with a list of what you want to order he will then weigh the items, tally up your order & give you the final cost. He will also tell you the details as to how to pay for your order.

His email: sales@wushudirect.co.uk

good luck!
    Nothing is harder to see into than people's nature. The sage looks at subtle phenomena and listens to small voices. This harmonizes the outside with the inside and the inside with the outside.
    --Zhuge Liang--

樱花瓣在飘零 这悲凉的风景
    长袖挥不去一生刀光剑影

Tensei85,

thanks for your info. i purchased the book by emailing sifu frearson. i now have another question, does anyone have the praying mantis applications book written by sifu frearson? can anyone give me a review on it? thanks.

Actually I bought that one as well a while back.

I thought the book was overall well devised, decent applications, nice clear photos, as always a lot of group/family photos.

The applications of Tong Long itself seemed applicable & nicely applied.

Other than that I can't really add anymore, other than its worth the buy!

This is also another decent book to check out as well:
    Nothing is harder to see into than people's nature. The sage looks at subtle phenomena and listens to small voices. This harmonizes the outside with the inside and the inside with the outside.
    --Zhuge Liang--

樱花瓣在飘零 这悲凉的风景
    长袖挥不去一生刀光剑影

tensei85,

what are the contents of the book? where can i purchase it?