Thread: Kung Fu in Indiana

Kung Fu in Indiana

Have a student that moved to Indianapolis for his graduate degree. Wondering if any of you guys know of a good CMA school in the area. He is like me in that he enjoys forms and fighting. Therefore a school that does not over emphasize one over the other would be ideal.

Anyone know of a school?
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Quote Originally Posted by xcakid View Post
    Have a student that moved to Indianapolis for his graduate degree. Wondering if any of you guys know of a good CMA school in the area. He is like me in that he enjoys forms and fighting. Therefore a school that does not over emphasize one over the other would be ideal.

Anyone know of a school?
    James Theros is in Indianpolis. He teaches a Chinese style similar to mine, with roots in Korea.

http://www.level10martialarts.com/

The sales pitch is strong, and I don't know how much fighting they do, but it's an option.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by xcakid View Post

Anyone know of a school?
    There are some CC Chen/Tao Ping Siang guys in the area. PM me and I'll dig up some contact info for ya.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon