Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Guitars, Motorcycles and Kung Fu Weapons

Kung Fu, Guitars, and Motorcycles

It seems that many posters here share very similiar hobbies. Besides obviously Kung Fu, last year many members posted pics of their motorcycles, which I would like to see again if anyone wants to share. Also, recently I have taken up the guitar, I am a total noob but have always wanted to learn to play. Anyway, ever wonder what the correlation is to these three things, because it seems many on here share these three interests.

Also, here is a pic of my bike, would like to see other member's rides on here if anyone wants to share.
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato

Nice machine. The best part about it is that its multifunctional: vehicle and lady-magnet

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    dunno how to post pics, so you need to check out my facebook page. btw- there's a shot of me with my 57 reissue Les Paul Custom somewhere in there as well.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...1&id=595720481
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

deja vu...
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    dunno how to post pics, so you need to check out my facebook page. btw- there's a shot of me with my 57 reissue Les Paul Custom somewhere in there as well.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...1&id=595720481
    TT, the easiest way is to save the pic from Facebook onto the hard drive of your computer, than post it here as an attachment. I will check out your pics on FB.
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato

I've changed bikes for Bimmers(BMW).

My guitar is a ESP F100, special for hard rock and metal.

check this thread out !!!

DEJA VU!!!!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Eagle_76 View Post
    It seems that many posters here share very similiar hobbies.
    Yes, hobbies like MMA and kick boxing.

Besides obviously Kung Fu,
    You are joking, right?

last year many members posted pics of their motorcycles, which I would like to see again if anyone wants to share.
    What did you expect them to post, pictures of their kwoons? LOL

Also, recently I have taken up the guitar, I am a total noob but have always wanted to learn to play. Anyway, ever wonder what the correlation is to these three things, because it seems many on here share these three interests.
    Well, in Old China it was really common for Traditional Kung Fu masters to be rock guitarists and belong to bike gangs. There were also those who would race giant trucks.

You forgot about the giant trucks, didn't you?

Also, here is a pic of my bike, would like to see other member's rides on here if anyone wants to share.
    Boy, you would love the pictures of my "rides"....

HW108

PS. Check out Carlos Santana's music from the the 1970s, 1980s, 1990's and his more recent stuff. He "says" more, playing two notes, then most guitarists do with a 100.

That is real guitar kung fu.

You know HW, how about adding something instead of just coming here sh**ting up a thread because you have a hard on for all us "MMA'ists" on this forum. Care to post a pic of your guitar, motorcycle, or your uber awesome Wing Chun training. Seriously, man, come up with some better jibberish, your sh**t gets old quick!

You know HW, how about adding something instead of just coming here sh**ting up a thread because you have a hard on for all us "MMA'ists" on this forum. Care to post a pic of your guitar, motorcycle, or your uber awesome Wing Chun training. Seriously, man, come up with some better jibberish, your sh**t gets old quick!
    did you look at my link?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    did you look at my link?
    I did, Lucas, and it was an awesome thread. Was hoping to see if any new people wanted to add to it. Might see if Gene or one of the mods wants to combine these.

oh cool. there are some groovy pictures in that thread, i linked it only because i know some of the people that posted in that thread are not currently posting here.

Well, in Old China it was really common for Traditional Kung Fu masters to be rock guitarists and belong to bike gangs. There were also those who would race giant trucks.
    Not too far from the truth in context with the times,
    They belonged to gangs ( Triads), many were musicians and many loved the races not to mention drugs like opium.
    I know of at least 2 Sifu's who's VERY prestigious lineage would make some guys salivate, that have some very questionable hobbies, to put it nicely.
    One of them has a thing for Harley's too.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

dont forget badass tattoos

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Not too far from the truth in context with the times,
    They belonged to gangs ( Triads), many were musicians and many loved the races not to mention drugs like opium.
    I know of at least 2 Sifu's who's VERY prestigious lineage would make some guys salivate, that have some very questionable hobbies, to put it nicely.
    One of them has a thing for Harley's too.
    You missed the "spirit" of my post.