Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: talking about hypocracy in kung fu: shaolin monks in america banging sexy white women

talking about hypocracy in kung fu: shaolin monks in america banging sexy white women

hay guys

i remember hearing from china a shaolin monk runaway banged up a bald lesbian, another guy married a white woman. i didnt think it was true but now i find out it really is true.

a lot of their students on the internet articles say its ok, they can eat meat and drink wine and bang women, but im confused. i think its dishonest to advertise yourself as a monk and not be a monk

i remember my hometown had a story that some shaolin monks came visiting yangzhou and gangbanged some prostitutes in the qing dynasty and there was sound coming from the house quack quack quack like a duck the entire neighborhood was laughing, so this problem goes way back, not just modern times

there is hypocracy in many other kung fu and martial arts. the hong men turned into gangsters. the black flag army helped fight the french in vietnam but then started robbing people.

lets discuss this problem pls

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

asdfghjkl;
    Guangzhou Pak Mei Kung Fu School, Sydney Australia,
    Sifu Leung, Yuk Seng
    Established 1989, Glebe Australia

not only did he marry a white woman, shes catholic

and they have a baby. but to be fair, he advertises himself as Ex Monk Li Peng, since he defected.

i also agree that its not right to advertise something that is not right. this also comes down to the mis truths many people have been a victim of in regards to regular martial arts teachers.

the monks were allowed to eat meat under the pretence that they needed the nutrition from meat to be able to actually fight on a regular basis, healing and having the proteins etc.... i believe this was part of the reason they became allowed to eat meat. wasnt it an emporial decree or something?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    not only did he marry a white woman, shes catholic

and they have a baby. but to be fair, he advertises himself as Ex Monk Li Peng, since he defected.

i also agree that its not right to advertise something that is not right. this also comes down to the mis truths many people have been a victim of in regards to regular martial arts teachers.

the monks were allowed to eat meat under the pretence that they needed the nutrition from meat to be able to actually fight on a regular basis, healing and having the proteins etc.... i believe this was part of the reason they became allowed to eat meat. wasnt it an emporial decree or something?
    lol at the Emperor calling the monks hippies and telling them to eat red meat and beer like a Canadian red neck trucker to beef up for the strength of the nation...

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    no

thats from the movie shaolin temple starring jet li. shaolin monks never saved the tang emperor

in order to appease the warlord li shimin the shaolin monks ambushed and killed a rival warlord m in order to gain political favours with him.
    li shiming had a signature on a rock but i never heard of him saying shaolin monks can eat meat
    imperial order in song dynasty is if a soldier gets injured during training he is awarded 10 pounds of tofu
    Last edited by bawang; 11-03-2009 at 07:32 PM.

in the end of ming dynasty the rebel hero li zhicheng completely destroyed the guards at shaolin temple

if shaolin temple guards were killed by farmers then you have to wonder how good shaolin kung fu really is, is it truth or lie

after meeting many people who do northern kung fu i dont see anything unique about shaolin kung fu other than combining chan buddhism with martial arts. if you abandon the chan buddhism i dont see anything good about shaolin kung fu

my opninio is ok, you dont believe in buddhism, but you cant fight either, and your form comes from nearby villages and is common northern kung fu, i dont see any value to what is remained of shaolin kung fu
    Last edited by bawang; 11-03-2009 at 07:44 PM.

if you look at the painting at bai yi tang at shaolin, it shows shaolin monks sparringvfrom very recent qing dynasty

you see almost everybody with small stances and small punches
    people wrestling
    when you see people kicking its always below the waist
    very few people using wide stances and big punches

it look nothing like the shaolin kung fu today
    if they still train like that by themselves then they are scamming thousands of western students worldwide, teaching wrong forms and sanda

if your shaolin kung fu is nothing like the original one, you cant fight, you dont believe in chan buddhism, how are you shaolin
    Last edited by bawang; 11-03-2009 at 07:56 PM.

Can't a Shaolin Brotha get a little white meat? No problem.

No this would make a fantastic reality show....

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    hay guys

i remember hearing from china a shaolin monk runaway banged up a bald lesbian, another guy married a white woman. i didnt think it was true but now i find out it really is true.

a lot of their students on the internet articles say its ok, they can eat meat and drink wine and bang women, but im confused. i think its dishonest to advertise yourself as a monk and not be a monk

i remember my hometown had a story that some shaolin monks came visiting yangzhou and gangbanged some prostitutes in the qing dynasty and there was sound coming from the house quack quack quack like a duck the entire neighborhood was laughing, so this problem goes way back, not just modern times

there is hypocracy in many other kung fu and martial arts. the hong men turned into gangsters. the black flag army helped fight the french in vietnam but then started robbing people.

Who gives a s*. Archaic belief systems related to sex and what you should or should not eat should be left behind in the past, where they belong.

Human nature is what it is and you are what you are. You can only change it so much.

These beliefs only give way to prejudice and elitism.

Unless someone can explain the science behind how or why you shouldn't do this, or that, to be a "Monk".

Which'll be difficult cause there isn't any.

Its time to update our belief systems with modern day science and understanding of human psychology.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    hay guys

So who was quacking, the monks or the prostitutes?

On one hand, I agree that if someone claims to be something, he/she should represent what they claim to be.

On the other hand, I agree with AdrianK that you can't change human nature, esp. regarding the sex drive, one of the strongest. I personally cannot see how a forced lifelong celibacy helps one to become more spiritually enlightened. Maybe a few have achieved it, but in most cases, repression creates obsession.

a shaolin is not required to remain celibate... nor are they to refrain from eating meat, drinking wine(beer) or growing their hair long - the hypocrisy is in the promoted tourist version of the shaolin.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    nah the hypocrisy is that people actually believe the crap that is stated about them. In reality we will never actually know much about them because of all the misinformation that is out there.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

The day people stop believing in fairy tales such as organized religion will be a true day of peace and tranquility the world over. Unfortunately, the past 25,000 years has proven that no matter how much we evolve intellectually, we hang on to dated traditions that not only make no sense, but take away the pure essence of what being human is all about. In other words, never underestimate the stupidity of the human race.
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Eagle_76 View Post
    The day people stop believing in fairy tales such as organized religion will be a true day of peace and tranquility the world over.
    Can I get an Ah-men? Oh, wait...

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    a shaolin is not required to remain celibate... nor are they to refrain from eating meat, drinking wine(beer) or growing their hair long - the hypocrisy is in the promoted tourist version of the shaolin.
    I think that you should start an Uki Temple at your crib...