View Poll Results: Who will be KungFuMagazine.com's NINJA STAR?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Outdo-Ninja

4 7.55%
  • A Ninja and his Dog

2 3.77%
  • NinJENNA

20 37.74%
  • Suburban Ninjette

9 16.98%
  • Ninja Queen

10 18.87%
  • Sheng

17 32.08%
  • The Ninja bows to a greater power

3 5.66%
  • Nova

0 0%
  • Poison

17 32.08%
  • Beautiful Kill

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: VOTE for KungFuMagazine.com's NINJA STAR 2009

Sigh

I need to vote again.

I can see some rallying...

Since I do membership approvals, I can see the new members as they come in. And one of our ninjas here is rallying some serious firepower.

Only 21 hours of voting left and the race is on.

Who will be our KFM NINJA STAR?
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

are you going to offer a sword next year? or maybe some sick hand made custom tabi boots?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

One thing I would have done here would have been to keep the vote secret.

The way it is now whoever can get the most of their friends together in the last minute to vote will be the winner. Of course since votes are revealed if I were in the running I would not have my friends vote on this until like one minutes before the end. Otherwise you are going to tell the others how many votes they need to win.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    Okay I just read but DAM!!!! There are a bunch of guys on this board. We all know the hottest girl's going to win no matter of her ninja skills!

And the problem is????
    Guangzhou Pak Mei Kung Fu School, Sydney Australia,
    Sifu Leung, Yuk Seng
    Established 1989, Glebe Australia

my evil plan:

find a really hot local chick and dress her up like a ninja and take pictures to win the grand prize!

....oh wait...that ones already been done

ill do it next year anyway! ill enter myself too, just in case mad ninja skills come into play
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

That's exactly what's happening, BoulderDawg

We're hoping for a horse race up until noon tomorrow. I'm going to approve any new members right now, and then be approving tomorrow on a regular basis, starting at a little after 9 AM and going right up until noon.

Of course, given that there hasn't been that many votes and that there's over 20,000 members here, the forum could rally and take it all over at any point.

Only 19 hours of voting left.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Lets rally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    my evil plan:

find a really hot local chick and dress her up like a ninja and take pictures to win the grand prize!

....oh wait...that ones already been done

ill do it next year anyway! ill enter myself too, just in case mad ninja skills come into play
    Prehaps. I know Nova, Poison and Beautiful Kill are actually studying Kung Fu at my school though

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    One thing I would have done here would have been to keep the vote secret.

The way it is now whoever can get the most of their friends together in the last minute to vote will be the winner. Of course since votes are revealed if I were in the running I would not have my friends vote on this until like one minutes before the end. Otherwise you are going to tell the others how many votes they need to win.
    I agree. Also clarifying the requirements will help for next year. A lot of people misunderstood the rules to mean A. Generic Ninja Pictures, B. Weapons and Clothing that Tiger Claw does, or could carry, or C. Wanting actual Tiger Claw gear in the pictures (Which I understood to be the case, thus we have Chaos in the pictures of the ladies from St. Louis Bad Girls / Black Dragon Society wearing the Tiger Claw shorts and tee-shirt).

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by mib2112 View Post
    Prehaps. I know Nova, Poison and Beautiful Kill are actually studying Kung Fu at my school though
    whats wrong with trainnin with us nova and beautiful kill r cool as f*c* thank you mr. pancake man.... yes we did put chaos in the pic for that reason............. STLouisBADgirls POISON........
    Last edited by sony; 11-12-2009 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    We're hoping for a horse race up until noon tomorrow. I'm going to approve any new members right now, and then be approving tomorrow on a regular basis, starting at a little after 9 AM and going right up until noon.

Of course, given that there hasn't been that many votes and that there's over 20,000 members here, the forum could rally and take it all over at any point.

Only 19 hours of voting left.
    That's not what the poll says. It says it closes 11-14-09 at 12pm whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by sony View Post
    whats wrong with trainnin with us nova and beautiful kill r cool as f*c* thank you mr. pancake man.... yes we did put chaos in the pic for that reason............. STLouisBADgirls POISON........
    Did I say anything was wrong with training with you? Aside from your joy of hearing us shout in pain. Really need to keep the weapons away from you in class.

Three hours to go

BoulderDawg, that poll closure time is inaccurate because of the way the poll functions. It's automated and we couldn't control the shut off time exactly. I'll shut it off manually at noon today.

mib2112, I don't plan to out anyone but to the best of my knowledge, 8 of the 10 ninja candidates are definitely trained in martial arts. Two are even highly decorated champions.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

hey im just thinking of next year, does it have to be pictures, what if you get a ninja video entry? will you accept that as well? you know, to show off the ninja skeelz