View Poll Results: Who will be KungFuMagazine.com's NINJA STAR?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Outdo-Ninja

4 7.55%
  • A Ninja and his Dog

2 3.77%
  • NinJENNA

20 37.74%
  • Suburban Ninjette

9 16.98%
  • Ninja Queen

10 18.87%
  • Sheng

17 32.08%
  • The Ninja bows to a greater power

3 5.66%
  • Nova

0 0%
  • Poison

17 32.08%
  • Beautiful Kill

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: VOTE for KungFuMagazine.com's NINJA STAR 2009

get all three of those girls in a warehouse , darkened, with paint ball guns and rubber swords and we'll see who wins!

or better yet, give them tazers!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Lucas, I'm not even sure we'll do it this again next year

But we'll see. It's been fun, hasn't it?

Meanwhile, I saw this news item today, and I just have to add it here. Serious ninja business.

Page last updated at 14:59 GMT, Friday, 13 November 2009
    Congo Ninja leader dies, aged 76
    Former Congolese prime minister Bernard Kolelas' Ninjas fought the Cobras in Congo's civil war

A former leader of Congo's Ninja militias has died in Paris, aged 76.

Bernard Kolelas was an MP in Congo at the time of his death and was a popular politician in the capital, Brazzaville.

His Ninjas fought the Cobra militia loyal to President Denis Sassou-Nguesso who ousted the democratically elected leader Pascal Lissouba in 1997.

Mr Kolelas fled after Mr Sassou-Nguesso declared himself president, was found guilty of war crimes in his absence and was pardoned in 2005.

Mr Kolelas briefly served as served as prime minister during the civil war, before he and Mr Lissouba were removed from power.

He was also elected mayor of Brazzaville in the mid-1990s.

The Ninjas, who took their name from the cloaked Japanese warriors, were loyal to Mr Kolelas during various conflicts in that decade.

Their frontline leader - a renegade priest, known as Pasteur Ntumi - remains in his forest hideout in the southern Pool region.

He was offered a post as a junior minister responsible for peace and disarmament two years ago, but has refused to take it up because of worries over security.

Mr Sassou-Nguesso won presidential elections unopposed in March 2002, after his main rivals were barred from the contest - and he won another seven-year term this year.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

. . . of course you know this is all leading to the reality TV show . . .

awwww

I didnt really understand what was going on until it was a bit too late....if there is one next year, im going to try and do something really awesome.

if you dont mind me asking, whats the quality of that prize sword?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Been there, done that...

On the forum you moderate no less.
    Ninja Warrior show

Given our three frontrunners at this time, I'm thinking next year should be a ninjette pageant.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Lack of Knowledge is no excuse

And whinging is not the proper response.

Very happy to see the tie for fourth has been corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    On the forum you moderate no less.
    Ninja Warrior show

Given our three frontrunners at this time, I'm thinking next year should be a ninjette pageant.
    Dude.. we'e discussed NINJA WARRIOR, that show's hilarous.

G4 is actually working on an AMERICAN NINJA WARRIOR starting in December.

I was thinking Ninjettes... or maybe we should send our winner to that show.

lol if you are talking to me im really just fugging around, im not 'whinging' im killing the workday.

im rarely serious about anything i type, unless its technical or moral/ethical

if you can send the winners to that show that would be probably the most awesome thing ever. great product placement opportunity too.

how much tigerclaw gear do they get for that?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

unless someone pulls some votes out their ass, poison is the grand champion ninjette

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    unless someone pulls some votes out their ass, poison is the grand champion ninjette
    it's not over . . . YET

will i get banned if i log into my old account

jk, jk

Talking ninjenna

I'm for Ninjenna. She's in the trailer for Fight Life, a documentary by James Z. Feng. You can youtube it. Go Jenna!!

Quote Originally Posted by Design Sifu View Post
    it's not over . . . YET
    It hasn't even begun yet. The leading vote getter only has 17 votes.

I'd be really surprised if there isn't like 200 votes in the last minute.

Another reason for keeping it secret: I would be extremely embrassed if I got no votes at all. At least I would vote for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    BoulderDawg, that poll closure time is inaccurate because of the way the poll functions. It's automated and we couldn't control the shut off time exactly. I'll shut it off manually at noon today.

mib2112, I don't plan to out anyone but to the best of my knowledge, 8 of the 10 ninja candidates are definitely trained in martial arts. Two are even highly decorated champions.
    Of course not sir, I would never dream of outing any one of our fine Ninja contestants, unless they were claiming skills / Rank / ect that were false. Just saying that as far as I know, all of the entries are actual martial artists and not just models.

Almost that time, I must say we had a very impressive showing this year. Next year should be very interesting.

<blink blink>

Either I am going crazy...

Wait I am crazy. Scratch that.

The time remaining on the polls jumped from 10 minutes remaining to 8 hours?