Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Over One Million Served

Over One Million Served

So, what happens when we reach 1,000,000 posts on these forums? Are we gonna have a party? Ten Tigers will bring the beer.

jd
    "Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend yourself against fresh fruit."

For it breeds great perfection, if the practise be harder then the use. Sir Francis Bacon

the world has a surplus of self centered sh1twh0res, so anyone who extends compassion to a stranger with sincerity is alright in my book. also people who fondle road kill. those guys is ok too. GunnedDownAtrocity

We still have 129,443 to go...

...make that 129,442.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

:d
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    ...make that 129,442.
    You fell into my trap. Thank you for volunteering. You can be in charge of entertainment.

jd
    "Look, I'm only doing me job. I have to show you how to defend yourself against fresh fruit."

For it breeds great perfection, if the practise be harder then the use. Sir Francis Bacon

the world has a surplus of self centered sh1twh0res, so anyone who extends compassion to a stranger with sincerity is alright in my book. also people who fondle road kill. those guys is ok too. GunnedDownAtrocity

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Lucas, you're in charge of finances.

jd

Hey, I'm doing my best here.

all we need is 100 guys n gals with a post count similar to mine or Gene's (ok, make that 98) and we'll have a million.

easy peasy!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Hey, I'm doing my best here.

all we need is 100 guys n gals with a post count similar to mine or Gene's (ok, make that 98) and we'll have a million.

easy peasy!
    You're doing geat. How would you like to be in charge of raffle tickets for the special martialartsmart grand prize?

jd

And another one bites the dust.

Getting closer.

On second thought, maybe Gene should be in charge of procurement and advertising? How about sanjuro_ronin for entertainment?

Who wants to do crowd control?

Quote Originally Posted by jdhowland View Post
    Getting closer.

On second thought, maybe Gene should be in charge of procurement and advertising? How about sanjuro_ronin for entertainment?

Who wants to do crowd control?
    I think Gene acting as omnipotent forum being is good.
    Sanjuro is in charge of bewbies n butts as eye refreshment.
    I shall remain vehement typist...

Kung Fu is good for you.

are we there yet?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Not yet...
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

...Wait for it...

Fewer than 500 to go.

Well done. Only 16 posts to go. I'll bring the cake.

Don't thank me. It's only a virtual party.

And here it is!

One million served.

(Sounds of raucous merriment in the background. Someone shouts, "Who cares?")