Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sarah's Book Tour

Sarah's Book Tour

Now there a good way for the unemployed to pass the time!

Anyway, I was hoping that she would hang around through the election next time. However looks like she might self destruct way before that.

All of you neo teabaggers need to get out there and support her!

Are you insinuating Sarah needs to get teabagged ??
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post

Her daughters can teabag me.
    As far as Sarah goes, I think she got plenty of action from that Levi guy!

Seriously though you wonder what these neos were thinking when they started calling themselves "Teabaggers".

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    OK! I'll do it.

Been there done that.

For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

want to see something frightening?

For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Rush Limbaugh is claiming this is the greatest book since the bible!

are you serious?

lol have you seen the letterman thing of: Things more fun to do than reading the sarah palin memoirs...this last one i saw was: getting hit with a high frequency sound blaster.

Let me guess, the space cadet is AGAIN ripping on Mrs Palin. I bet he mentioned her daughter for the 812th time.

I think it speaks volumes he gets hung up on a Governor's daughter's sex life, but he never condemns a sitting President for getting bj's in the Oval Office.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

did you see how he came out admitting he slept with staffers on his show?

Gee I wish that circus would come through Boulder!

I want to tell her to keep up the good work and that everyone is hoping she's the nominee in 2012! Where can I donate.

Check out this picture: (And yes this is a real picture of Sarah)

http://newspirates.com/wp-content/up...-flag-code.jpg

Imagine the hell that would have been raised by the teabaggers had that of been a liberal woman!

To start with they would have been yelling "Sl-ut" because she showed too much leg. But more than that that would be calling her "traitor" and a bunch of other names for posing with an American flag displayed in such a manner.

Personally I could care less. I think it's a good picture. There are a lot of uses for the flag. Maybe she could give it to her daughters to use as a cover to prevent getting getting stains on the car upholestry during a date!

Palinmania!!!!!!!!

It has started and cannot be stopped! Thousands are camping out for days just to hear her speak. She is the absolute leader of the GOP in American.

Sarah is headed for the nomination in 2012 and nothing can stop her!

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    Check out this picture
    meh, id tap that.