Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Communist China

Quote Originally Posted by 18elders View Post
    Your question on when the economy becomes Oboma's?

We will feel the effects of the Bush administration for a looooooonnnnnnnnnnnnggggg time.

It is not a switch you turn off.
    No really, we need something from you 'Blame Bush' parrots.

I notice you completely avoided my observations of how almost every economic indicator is headed in the wrong direction....
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

While you and BD may be a bit slow...

...it appears Saturday Night Live is taking Obama to task and not just blaming Bush anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN-ui28SlHU
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

We will feel the effects of the Bush administration for a looooooonnnnnnnnnnnnggggg time.
    Ok, let's try it another way.

How have Bush's policies caused the mess we are in? And be specific. Remember, just repeating talking points is not specific.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    ...it appears Saturday Night Live is taking Obama to task and not just blaming Bush anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN-ui28SlHU
    Sorry, but unlike the Neo Teabaggers, liberals are able to separate parody and entertainment from actual serious discussion and policy making.

We laugh and enjoy shows such as SNL, Daily, Olbermann and others. We don't consider the people on these shows as our next candidate simply because they are on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    We laugh and enjoy shows such as SNL, Daily, Olbermann and others. We don't consider the people on these shows as our next candidate simply because they are on TV.
    So says the guy who supported Al Franken.

1bad65

blame Bush parrots?
    More like you are a blame Obama parrot.

Economic pointer in wrong direction?
    Still feeling the effects of the previous administration and we will for a while.

You actually think it can be fixed so easily?

Funny how you say we dodge your questions yet you cannot answer mine?

Explain to me why the Bin Laden family was flown out of the USA courtesy of the Bush administration and paid for by the American tax payer?????????

blame Bush parrots?
    More like you are a blame Obama parrot.

Economic pointer in wrong direction?
    Still feeling the effects of the previous administration and we will for a while.

You actually think it can be fixed so easily?

Funny how you say we dodge your questions yet you cannot answer mine?

Explain to me why the Bin Laden family was flown out of the USA courtesy of the Bush administration and paid for by the American tax payer?????????
    Well, this is not a 9/11 thread. That's why I didn't answer that. But I'll look into that and comment on it when I have the facts.

AGAIN, I never expected Obama to fix it already. But almost every economic indicator is worse than it was 9 months ago! Reagan had inflation, interest rates, and GDP all moving in the right direction well before his first 9 months after the Carter Recession.

And yes, it can be fixed easily. Just cut taxes on ALL income levels. It will infuse more capital into the private sector. That's been proven to work EVERY TIME it's tried.

And I again ask this...

Please explain how Bush's policies led to the mess we are in.

If you are gonna blame him, at least explain your stance. I've repeatedly stated why I feel Obama's policies will fail, so now you need to explain your position. Is that too much to ask?

And yes, it can be fixed easily. Just cut taxes on ALL income levels. It will infuse more capital into the private sector. That's been proven to work EVERY TIME it's tried.
    Yeah Bud! That really worked for Bush!

“Even though American airspace had been shut down," Sky News reported, "the Bush administration allowed a jet to fly around the US picking up family members from 10 cities, including Los Angeles, Washington DC, Boston and Houston.”

Well, first off, your facts are wrong.

None of the flights, domestic or international, took place before the reopening of national airspace on the morning of Sept. 13 and the 9/11 Commission found "no evidence of a political intervention". http://911.gnu-designs.com/Chapter_10.html

The 9/11 Commission found that the "FBI conducted a satisfactory screening of Saudi nationals who left the United States on charter flights. The Saudi government was advised of and agreed to the FBI's requirements that passengers be identified and checked against various databases before the flights departed. The Federal Aviation Administration representative working in the FBI operations center made sure that the FBI was aware of the flights of Saudi nationals and was able to screen the passengers before they were allowed to depart." http://911.gnu-designs.com/Chapter_10.html

And nowhere does it say the tax payers paid for the flights either. FYI, Michael Moore movies are not generally a good thing to use to garner facts from.

Now it's your turn to answer my questions!

So says the guy who supported Al Franken.
    You mean the guy who left SNL over 14 years ago?

Yeah Bud! That really worked for Bush!
    So show me how his tax cuts caused the mess.

I'm not denying he cut taxes (although imo it was not a big enough tax cut), I just want you liberals to provide a cause-effect in relation to those tax cuts and the recession.

You mean the guy who left SNL over 14 years ago?
    You've proven that you talk out of both sides of your mouth on that topic.

Want to continue to embarrass yourself? I can dig up more Al Franken quotes of yours....

Please explain how Bush's policies led to the mess we are in.
    So show me how his tax cuts caused the mess.
    And suddenly the blame Bush crowd is quiet again....

1bad65

Sorry Bud, didn't get my facts from Moore.
    It is a documented fact.

Did you get yours from the Bush administrations report???