Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Communist China

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    You do the crime, you do the time.

Huckabee should have left it alone. IMO, about the only time a politician needs to get involved in the legal process is pardoning an innocent person who got convicted.
    So, where are you going to get the money to build at least three times as many prisons as we have now. Even under the current system the prisons are brusting at the seems.

Obviously, from what I've read, this guy was mentally distrubed but no one seemed the least bit interested in lifting a finger to help.

Also, I hope the gun nuts are happy! Apparently this guy didn't have no problem in finding a gun.......that is if he even did it. The first reports I read were of some thin scruffy black guy. This gentleman is clean cut and heavy set.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    Interesting story about those four cops getting blown away in Seattle. Apparently the guy who is accused of doing it was in prison at one time and had his sentence communted by arch conservative Mike Huckabee.

Not a peep out of the Limbaughs, Coulters or Becks! Had it been a middle of the road democrat I just can't imagine the hell that bunch would be raising.

You can't blame Huckabee though. Every so often something think this will happen. If everyone we put in prison served all of their time we would have to triple the number of prisons.

The first thing that crossed my mind was dirty cops. This was not the first "Hit" on a cop in Seattle recently.

Anyway, I'm surprised the neo teabaggers aren't sceaming "terrorist"!
    Huckabee had the audacity of hope within himself to 'pardon' the fellow and hoped he would follow the straight and narrow but that is what hope is about!

I wish FOX would do their duty and present the facts relating to this important story like:
    What state was the fellow from? and elaborate on the downfall of the system that led to the 4 brave police officers being assassinated! That 's not right!

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    So, where are you going to get the money to build at least three times as many prisons as we have now. Even under the current system the prisons are brusting at the seems.

Obviously, from what I've read, this guy was mentally distrubed but no one seemed the least bit interested in lifting a finger to help.
    We can borrow the money from China. That seems to be the President's answer to everything.

Obviously Mike Huckabee tried to help the guy, but it sure blew up in his face, didn't it? Maybe the concept of not doing the crime if you can't do the time has something to it.

And why must you bring race into yet another discussion?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by mawali View Post
    I wish FOX would do their duty and present the facts relating to this important story like:
    What state was the fellow from? and elaborate on the downfall of the system that led to the 4 brave police officers being assassinated! That 's not right!
    I wish liberals would RTFA and comprehend it before bashing FoxNews.

"His criminal history includes at least five felony convictions in Arkansas and at least eight felony charges in Washington, according to The Seattle Times. He had a lengthy prison sentence commuted in 2000 by former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee, who cited Clemmons' youth."
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,577845,00.html

What part of that paragraph did you miss? Oh yeah, the whole thing!
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

"It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." -Cicero

Well it looks as if they hunted the guy down and executed him. I hope everyone is happy now.

gotta love TEDtalks...