Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: hung mun hand signals

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    I see Jesus in many manifestations...especially in my neighborhood.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Blog Entries
    Hey Franky,

If thats who it was intended for my bad, i'm not a religious nut either, but as you are passionate about your Hung Sing history, I, too am passionate about an accurate knowledge and understanding of our creator, not folks concepts, theories and opinion, because like you, the information is out there that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the creator is real, if they only knew we were spirit entities in a natural experience.
    Right, your bad.

Being passionate about the creator, architect of the universe, or what ever its official title be that's fine......organized religion is incomplete. All religions hold answers, but it there is only ONE creator......then why do we have so many religions? we should have only one belief system.

Muslims kill in the name of Allah, Christians tell you that other religions are evil, Catholics withold books from the bible to hide the truth. Jesus had sons, so where is the bloodline?

This thread was about Hung Mun hand signals, and turned into an effin religious discussion. And RELIGION is IMHO soooo full of BS! I'm not an athiest, and i rely on my spirit/soul to tell me what type of connection to our creator i need.

But i do have one question for you religious buffs....

NOTHING COMES FROM NOTHING.........so if GOD was there before anyone, how'd he get there? it must have been a lonely existence then to not have birds, people, space...or anything else we know of today.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    NOTHING COMES FROM NOTHING.........so if GOD was there before anyone, how'd he get there? it must have been a lonely existence then to not have birds, people, space...or anything else we know of today.
    in the Kabballah, it is thought that God, being pure existance/conciousness was concious of its own existance, thus,required a "vessel" or substance to express itself in, hense matter was formed in the universe.
    Jewish mystics, Kabballists, in fact most mystics, are the few that actually ponder the existance and reasons as well as manifestations of God, where most others simply go about their lives, focusing on pleasure and guilt.
    Thisis the difference between the exoteric-most people, and the esoteric-the mystics/spiritualists.
    Kind of like pondering, what happened before the Big Bang? What was there before? If there was cosmic gasses, particles, etc, they had to have come from something. What? Was there a Big Bang before the Big Bang? If the universe is expanding since the big bang, then it is finite. So, what is beyond the stars and particles from the Big Bang? Boggles the mind.
    People who are satisfied with the exoteric never ponder this. "It is not meant to be known." they say.
    And then some troublemaker says,"Why not?"
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    in the Kabballah, it is thought that God, being pure existance/conciousness was concious of its own existance, thus,required a "vessel" or substance to express itself in, hense matter was formed in the universe.
    Jewish mystics, Kabballists, in fact most mystics, are the few that actually ponder the existance and reasons as well as manifestations of God, where most others simply go about their lives, focusing on pleasure and guilt.
    Thisis the difference between the exoteric-most people, and the esoteric-the mystics/spiritualists.
    Kind of like pondering, what happened before the Big Bang? What was there before? If there was cosmic gasses, particles, etc, they had to have come from something. What? Was there a Big Bang before the Big Bang? If the universe is expanding since the big bang, then it is finite. So, what is beyond the stars and particles from the Big Bang? Boggles the mind.
    People who are satisfied with the exoteric never ponder this. "It is not meant to be known." they say.
    And then some troublemaker says,"Why not?"
    Well said Capt. Kosher.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Blog Entries
    well call me a trouble maker......i'll say i'm trying to fully understand it completely.

I know that once we all get to heaven, most of us will be like "i'll be ****ed! "

I'll be the one who says......"how do i go an contact my loved ones on earth....i want to scare a few people" LOL.

Does the kabballah tell of dinosaurs and cavemen?

Blog Entries
    and yes.....with something like the universe, with no beginning nor an end....literally SCARES the beejeebus out of me

Frank, outside of the extremists in most religions, most people recognize that there are many paths to God ( if you believe in a God), its only the organized religions that have something to gain by membership numbers that pander the "we have the truth" BS.
    If there is a God then he is omniscient and as such, HE KNOWS, period.
    Many people need to feel special or need a crutch in life and for some organized religion fills that need.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Frank, outside of the extremists in most religions, most people recognize that there are many paths to God ( if you believe in a God), its only the organized religions that have something to gain by membership numbers that pander the "we have the truth" BS.
    Many people need to feel special or need a crutch in life and for some organized religion fills that need.
    YOu are going to burn in hell for that!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Blog Entries
    i see what you're saying. All i'm saying is O.R. is NOT for me. However, GOD is something i feel strongly about. After being away from him, i can enter a church and be instantly brought to tears.

Does the kabballah tell of dinosaurs and cavemen?
    nope-but we didn't have the technology back then. If we did, there would be a much longer version of Genesis.
    It does make one question however..I mean, while they were doing all the digging for the foundations to the pyramids and their temples, etc. I'm sure they must've unearthed some fossils, and remains of earlier civilizations and life. I wonder why they didn't ponder that.
    Then again, they might not have realized how old a fossil was.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

i i can enter a church and be instantly brought to tears.
    yeah, it's all that frankinsence and myhrr incense. Burns the eyes, don't it?
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    YOu are going to burn in hell for that!
    hell doesn't want me, something about "taking over...blah blah, hitting on all the female demons...blah, blah...***** too big..."

yeah, it's all that frankinsence and myhrr incense. Burns the eyes, don't it?
    That and when they throw holy water in your face screaming "he's here, he's here !!"

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    hell doesn't want me, something about "taking over...blah blah, hitting on all the female demons...blah, blah...***** too big..."
    you'd be so busy shaking hands and going over old times with all yuor friends, you'd miss the orientation meeting.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

you'd be so busy shaking hands and going over old times with all yuor friends, you'd miss the orientation meeting.
    *rimshot*

i see what you're saying. All i'm saying is O.R. is NOT for me. However, GOD is something i feel strongly about. After being away from him, i can enter a church and be instantly brought to tears.
    I hear you Frank, I feel the same way.