Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods

Tiger Woods

Why can't I turn on the news this weekend without hearing about Tiger Woods.

Why did he wreck his car? Why was he out at 2AM? "Why won't he talk to the cops?"............

Personally I could not give a S! The life of a rich Ahole who walks around with his nose in the air does not interest me.

Maybe his wife found out about another woman and beat him up, then he staged an accident to account for the injuries....or not.
    "The true meaning of a given movement in a form is not its application, but rather the unlimited potential of the mind to provide muscular and skeletal support for that movement." Gregory Fong

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    Why can't I turn on the news this weekend without hearing about Tiger Woods.

Why did he wreck his car? Why was he out at 2AM? "Why won't he talk to the cops?"............

Personally I could not give a S! The life of a rich Ahole who walks around with his nose in the air does not interest me.
    well duh... the government needs a simple distraction to get the sheeples minds off of more important issues affecting our country right now - god forbid they tell ya about the failed nuke attempt on denver, the actual number of unemployed and going hungry... america is an effing joke these days... wake up and smell the fascisim.

Watching golf makes me want to be in a head on collision. Only evolution provides less to watch in real time.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Elbows View Post
    Only evolution provides less to watch in real time.
    golfing is skill...

You think you're an athlete until you try golf...
    "The true meaning of a given movement in a form is not its application, but rather the unlimited potential of the mind to provide muscular and skeletal support for that movement." Gregory Fong

Quote Originally Posted by TaichiMantis View Post
    You think you're an athlete until you try golf...
    and if you think your job is tough, try being a mason(and i don't mean business men martial artists, that call training people to cockfight, as being a job).

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    golfing is skill...
    I said watching golf.

God! I click on CNN this morning and that Ahole is plastered all over it.

Maybe they'll find out he tried to run over his wife with the car and put him in jail!

I'll likely regret this, but

I have to ask, whats your problem with the guy?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Tiger has this at home:
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

He has a trophy wife...so what?

If the stories are correct then she got mad because he was dating other women. I'm just wondering what she expected. She got what she was after. She should not complain.

If I was worth a bluebillion dollars I'd probably have the same arrangement!

In any case, If neither of these people are talking and no one saw anything then why are the police still investigating? They should just go ahead and charge him with wreckless driving or driving under the influence of prescription drugs and be done with it.

Funny though how many of these people who have money to burn seem to be taking some sort of medication.

They should just go ahead and charge him with wreckless driving or driving under the influence of prescription drugs and be done with it.
    So now YOU know the guy was on drugs? But the Florida Highway Patrol seemed to miss that.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

He has a trophy wife...
    I AM SO FREAKING JEALOUS MY BALLS HURT !!!!!
    I feel your pain.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Funny though how many of these people who have money to burn seem to be taking some sort of medication.
    sedation through-out the nation... a nation of strong and healthy people is harder to rule.