Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods

Hell, if Mr Woods had just beat his wife, you would be on here making excuses for him.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    So now YOU know the guy was on drugs? But the Florida Highway Patrol seemed to miss that.
    Well according to this:

http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/30/tiger-...in-nordegren/#

You're the one that seemed to have missed something!

You got me. TMZ is such a reputable source.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

You said this:

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    They should just go ahead and charge him with wreckless driving or driving under the influence of prescription drugs and be done with it.
    You source said this:

"We're told EMTs asked Tiger's wife, Elin Nordegren, if Tiger was taking any medications. She went in the house and brought out two pill bottles. She said she did not know when he had last taken the meds."

Where in your source did it mention "prescription drugs"?

Again, what's your problem with the guy?

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    You said this:

You source said this:

"We're told EMTs asked Tiger's wife, Elin Nordegren, if Tiger was taking any medications. She went in the house and brought out two pill bottles. She said she did not know when he had last taken the meds."

Where in your source did it mention "prescription drugs"?
    Mayhap I'm out of the loop here but I didn't think that street dealers used pill bottles!

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    Mayhap I'm out of the loop here but I didn't think that street dealers used pill bottles!
    Look, first off you can buy plenty of non-prescription LEGAL meds in containers. Is this news to you?

Second, you can drive on plenty of prescription meds. What if Mr Woods takes cholesterol medication?

Again, what's your problem with the guy?

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Tiger has this at home:
    Yeah, but he's hittin this on the side:

He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Ah Tiger...
    While I find his doings horrid and quite incorrect, I commend his taste in punany.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

If the stories are correct then she got mad because he was dating other women.
    Why would he want to date other women?

Quote Originally Posted by zhugeliang View Post
    Why would he want to date other women?
    You've never been married, have you?

1bad65

aside from our differences, that was funny

Quote Originally Posted by 18elders View Post
    aside from our differences, that was funny
    Political differences are just that, political differences, they should NOT be anything other than that and never should anyone take anything personal.
    Its politics for Christ sakes !
    LOL !
    I don't agree with many of 1Bad
    s views, but when someone is right, they are right, politics is never greater that "right".
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

In fairness, 1bad also smokes weed. In the sport of funny, that's doping.

And so it goes: The "I'm so sorry for cheating on my wife" sob story is coming out. I guess we'll have to put up with that for the next month. I don't care.

Somebody on TV said he started cheating because his wife was pregnant. It that's the case then Woods is an idiot! Pregnant women are a huge turn on!