Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods

Good riddance! Let him to to Asia and stay.

I know his fellow golfers and the press people who follow golf here in the states won't be shedding any tears. They all hate him.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    Good riddance! Let him to to Asia and stay.

I know his fellow golfers and the press people who follow golf here in the states won't be shedding any tears. They all hate him.
    Wow, still posting about a successful, rich guy you say you don't care about.

They all hate him? Really, did you do a poll?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

So let's get this right here: You are hating on one guy over rumors of marital infidelity. Yet you admire another guy who beat his wife.

Really, whats your beef with Mr Woods?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Good looking guy, in great shape, best golfer of his generation, money out the yin-yang and getting ***** thrown at him.
    Yeah, I hate him too !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Good looking guy, in great shape, best golfer of his generation, money out the yin-yang and getting ***** thrown at him.
    Yeah, I hate him too !
    You left out one thing about Mr Woods that may explain why a guy like BD would not like him.....

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    You left out one thing about Mr Woods that may explain why a guy like BD would not like him.....
    I don't know what you mean and by the sounds of it, I doubt I want to.
    Is this a ***** envy thing?

Yeah, I hate him too !

That has nothing to do with it.

For years now on the tour Woods has separated himself from the people he plays with. He simply won't have anything to do with his peers. As far as the press goes if you publish something he doesn't like(and almost everyone covering the tour at one time or the other has pised him off) he will cut you off.

Nope, there are a lot of people in the golfing world that would be glad to see his backside going out.

Nope, there are a lot of people in the golfing world that would be glad to see his backside going out.
    Is that a Spartan thing? Where is HW8 ?
    LOL !

I don't know what you mean and by the sounds of it, I doubt I want to.
    Is this a ***** envy thing?
    I think it would be great to have girls throwing themselves at you 24 hours a day. That said I'm satisfied with what I've got.

I think it would be great to have girls throwing themselves at you 24 hours a day. That said I'm satisfied with what I've got.
    I got admit, one is More than enough !!
    LOL !!

That has nothing to do with it.

For years now on the tour Woods has separated himself from the people he plays with. He simply won't have anything to do with his peers. As far as the press goes if you publish something he doesn't like(and almost everyone covering the tour at one time or the other has pised him off) he will cut you off.

So, again I ask; what's your problem with Mr Woods?

I don't have a problem with him. I just don't care. This stuff happens all over the world, every day, with normal people. Why is this a big deal?
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Tiger Woods quit golf....................

Boo Hoo

Wouldn't it be nice if everyone could quit their job when a few personal problems came up. He said he quit to concentrate on making himself a better person.... Good luck on that!

I'm thinking he was looking for a reason to quit. This guys had a golf club in his hand since birth. I'm surprised he hasn't burned out before now.

That said he'll be back before the Masters in April.

Wouldn't it be nice if everyone could quit their job when a few personal problems came up. He said he quit to concentrate on making himself a better person.... Good luck on that!
    If people would spend more time trying to figure out how to better themselves rather than how to get their hands on other's money, they might have that luxury too.

You still haven't shared with us what your problem is with Mr Woods....

Tiger Woods quit golf....................

Boo Hoo

I'm thinking he was looking for a reason to quit. This guys had a golf club in his hand since birth. I'm surprised he hasn't burned out before now.

That said he'll be back before the Masters in April.
    He didn't quit. He took some time off to get his marraige in order. He has two young kids. What kind of idiot thinks this is a bad idea?
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.