Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Tiger Woods

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    What kind of idiot thinks this is a bad idea?
    I think you know the answer to that question....
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

He didn't quit. He took some time off to get his marraige in order. He has two young kids. What kind of idiot thinks this is a bad idea?
    So spending 24/7 with your wife and kids is going to solve all your problems? I can't understand why people think that. I would lean more towards a separation.

All that is just a form of penance.

"Look here, all my fans and all the people in the media, I'm going to chain myself to my wife and show everyone what a good guy I am."
    Last edited by BoulderDawg; 12-15-2009 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    "Look here, all my fans and all the people in the media, I'm going to chain myself to my wife and show everyone what a good guy I am."
    LMAO at you. Of course you admire a guy whose answer to marital problems is to just beat his wife.

And notice his sponsors are now leaving him for his infedelity. Yet you continue to admire the guy who beats his wife. It's quite an amazing thing to see.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

So spending 24/7 with your wife and kids is going to solve all your problems? I can't understand why people think that. I would lean more towards a separation.
    Spoken like a single man with no kids.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Mk has toe kicked the correct in the labia.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Ask any psychologist. A man is bored or tired enough with his own wife to sleep with almost a dozen other women and somehow you are going to fix the problem by making him spend more time with his wife? Doesn't work.

Kids don't matter. They are millions of couples who have stayed together for "the kids". It's not good for anybody.

By the way, not that I give a dam, but just heard where they are accusing Woods of taking PEDs! Hell, I say, "go for it!" I think all these pros should take as many drugs as they can lay their hands on!

Ask any psychologist. A man is bored or tired enough with his own wife to sleep with almost a dozen other women and somehow you are going to fix the problem by making him spend more time with his wife? Doesn't work.
    When you are away from home more than you are at home, the problem becomes lack of connection to the family. If he wants to save the marraige, he's doing exactly what he needs to: reconnecting.
    Kids don't matter. They are millions of couples who have stayed together for "the kids". It's not good for anybody.
    You are an idiot.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

If you think two people who hate each other need to stay together because of their kids then you are living in some sort of Ozzie and Harriet, Leave It To Beaver fantasy world. This is not the 50s or have you not looked at the calender lately. You're the one that's dense here. I actually live in the 21th century. Which one do you live in?

Also, who ever said Woods spends more time away from home then at home? Especially in the last year when he did not play any golf tourneys for eight months. Even when he does he only plays about half the tour.

a lot of people think he should get divorced, from what ive seen and read. many of these are people with education in that particular field, so have a bit of professional experience.

personally i dont really give a ****, tiger woods can go jump off a cliff for all i care about the guy.

BUT i tend to agree in the sense that the guy obviously wants to be single. has been living as though hes single. and if you ask me, that much infidelity....well was he ever TRULY married? in the emotional and religious sense? doesnt seem like it to me. the guy has been married for only 5 years and has had that many affairs that we KNOW of? please, he aint no married man. he doesnt get it.

how many 'deadly sins' did that guy rack up with this adventure?

it seems to all have been for appearances. like a trophy family

but really, it all boils down to what the man truly wants. if hes trying to fix his marriage because WE want him to. thats for the wrong reason. if he truly wants to try and fix his marriage then he should. but hes only half. it really all depends on what his wife wants. balls in her court IMO...or would that be, on her green ? lol

but he should stop acting like hes a victim.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Here's an example of a pro sports person who decided to spend more time to try to "fix" his relationship:

"Nobody worked harder to rehabilitate his image than Chris," Simms said. "He realized he made mistakes and made positive changes to his life. As a result of these changes, he had become a man that all Bengals, and [the] NFL, fans could be proud of."

Henry indeed changed his personal life, spending more time with his fiancee and the children they are raising. Teammates noticed a pronounced change in his demeanor
    That was Chris Henry.

By the way he's dead today after jumping into the back of a truck being driven by his women. Somehow he just fell out! Accidents happen I guess. And funny thing, apparently his girl didn't even see him fall out. She kept driving and left him on the side of the road.

Yep! that extra time sure did work here!

That was Chris Henry.
    At least the guy had a job.

He didn't spend his time trying to figure out how to force others to support him finanacially like you do.

By the way, it's safe to assume you don't have a job, right?

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    At least the guy had a job.

He didn't spend his time trying to figure out how to force others to support him finanacially like you do.

By the way, it's safe to assume you don't have a job, right?
    Oh of course not! I live off the kindness of strangers!

What no reply?

I guess in your neo teabagger world a man/woman who doesn't have a job is a second class citizen. That's okay. Liberals stopped judging people decades ago.

One thing about it though, Doesn't look like Henry going to be catching any more passes anytime soon. I guess he needed to send more time with his woman and kids.

What no reply?

I guess in your neo teabagger world a man/woman who doesn't have a job is a second class citizen. That's okay. Liberals stopped judging people decades ago.
    I'm liberal, and I don't think the world owes me a living. Get a f@cking job and pay taxes to support the system you benefit from or else you have no right to complain about anything.

I'm liberal, and I don't think the world owes me a living. Get a f@cking job and pay taxes to support the system you benefit from or else you have no right to complain about anything.

You're not like any liberal in my circle of friends.

We know that the vast majority of unemployed people would do anything for a job to support their family. We don't view people who are having a hard time finding a job as some sort of freeloader who doesn't deserve to be in our society.

Take your "liberal" ass home and spend more time with your wife and kids. Maybe it will do you as much good as it has done Woods and Henry!