Thread: Point Fighing Ref almost Kills Kung Fu Guy

Hybrid View

Point Fighing Ref almost Kills Kung Fu Guy

He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Did he sneak up and give him the vulcan death grip?!:eek

In seriousness, what a *****. The guy in white actually threw the first sucker punch and the guy in blue reacted probably out of anger, certainly not a way to handle that situation. Guy in white must have benn the ref's student.
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". -Cus D'Amato

Old clip, really old I remember discussing that over on Bullshido years ago.

Sometimes a man has to open up a can of whoop ass !!
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

i remember seeing this one a while ago.

a douche for sure but you still have to admire his effectiveness in his sneak attack. he dropped taht guy and ended his conciousness in about 1 second. my fave part is how he instantly walks away after the head stomp.
    Last edited by Lucas; 12-04-2009 at 12:16 PM.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    i remember seeing this one a while ago.

a douche for sure but you still have to admire his effectiveness in his sneak attack. he dropped taht guy and ended his conciousness in about 1 second. my fave part is how he instantly walks away after the head stomp.
    Old school.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Old school.
    ill say. also a good prime example of momentarily disabling someone through 'low percentage' techniques.

all be it through a suprise attack from behind....but thats the idea in the first place isnt it....
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    ill say. also a good prime example of momentarily disabling someone through 'low percentage' techniques.

all be it through a suprise attack from behind....but thats the idea in the first place isnt it....
    On the battlefield, there is no excuse for surprise !!!

Both of those guys needed to get THE STOMP (tm).

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post

Actually, they were both Karate fighters. I have been surfing utube a lot lately, and from what I have seen, I can see why some think kung fu is bs. I watched a young man walk around a tree for a while, then stop and walk around it the other direction for a while, then over and over and over. He held his hands in a position as if saying, WHAT? I have no idea just what he was training, but I did not see martial applications. Then there was the old man walking in a figure 8 and now and then doing something like a kick or punch. I even watched some compitition kung fu where the guys were doing forms. I could not see martial applications in any of it. Mostly like Elvis Presly posing for the camera. Doing cart wheels and flips and all sorts of stuff like we see on TV. None of this is really applicable in a real fight. I found one that I wanted to post here, but couldn't figure out how. It was called Insane Kung Fu. The guys and gals ran around screaming like they were on fire and beating the heck out of everything with chains, sticks, pipes, and even grabbing and biting the face. That had some real potential I think. It would scare the heck out of most people, and it did not require you to learn any fancy moves. I admit that I am not familiar with most of todays kung fu styles, and so cannot accurately compare them to anything I know about. I can say however that I can quickly see why someone would discount kung fu as a viable fighting system. As compared to Karate and other more aggressive looking styles. I do Wing Chun and have no knowledge of other forms of Kung Fu. It is made of pure fighting concepts without fancy or sexy postures or other wastes of time or energy. However, like any other fighting system, it requires a martial attitude to make it work for you.

LCP

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    I do Wing Chun and have no knowledge of other forms of Kung Fu.
    /////////////////

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Greetings,

That ref has a beautiful front snap kick. If that was his student he was kicking, his school must be totally badass. His student was pretty good, too.

mickey

From what I was led to understand, it was not one of his own students, but rather opposition. It is a conflict of interest for a Sensai to referee or judge when his own students are competing. It seems to have shown here more than usual however.

I find it disturing that some here commend this guy in his badassedness (tm) and that his students must also be badass. By that logic, battered women must also own the str33t deadly kung fu !!

tards