Thread: Fitness Models

Fitness Models

Why don't we have a thread here dedicated to fitness models?

WHY?

Let's start with this.

FITNESS + WELL-BEING Published 2 days ago
    Fitness models compete in 'booty slapping' contest at Russian bodybuilding event
    By Michael Bartiromo | Fox News

Debuting at the annual Yashankin Cup bodybuilding competition in Moscow, the contest – officially called the "Russian Female Slap Contest" – was reportedly inspired by the success of similar “Male Slap Contest." (GENERATION IRON NETWORK/GENERATIONIRON.COM)

Talk about buns of steel.

A cheeky new “sport” in Russia has been pitting female fitness enthusiasts against each other in a one-on-one “booty slapping" contest.

Debuting at the annual Yashankin Cup bodybuilding competition in Moscow, the contest – widely dubbed the "booty-slapping contest" but officially called the "Russian Female Slap Contest" – was reportedly inspired by the success of similar “Male Slap Contest,” which, according to Sports Illustrated, tasked participants with going slap-for-slap against an opponent until the other submitted.

Unlike those face-slapping challenges, however, contestants in the “booty”-themed event are merely trying to knock the other off balance.

Contestants in the “booty”-themed event were tasked with trying to knock the other off balance. (GENERATION IRON NETWORK/GENERATIONIRON.COM)

All of the entrants were fitness models, according to a spokesperson for the Generation Iron Network, which is in charge of media and media relations for the event. The contest, which was held on May 24, was also open to all who wished to participate.

One of the finalists of the event, appropriately enough, was fitness blogger Anastasia Zolotaya, who has been known to share tips for strengthening her gluteal muscles, according to The Sun. Zolotaya, who boasts 483,000 followers on Instagram, also hosts her own fitness tours, her Instagram account indicates.

It is unclear what each contestant in the new slapping contest stands to win; the winner of a “male-slapping” competition in Siberia earlier this reportedly year took home 30,000 rubles, or approximately $470.

YouTube personality Logan Paul had also recently made headlines for announcing his participation in a slap contest at the Yashankin Cup, but dropped out citing concerns for his own safety.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Michele Soel, battle ropes & sex

Fitness influencer improves sex life by introducing battles ropes into workouts
    Michele Soel has been using battle ropes to help with her weight loss journey. But it seems the handy workout tool has also given her a huge benefit in the bedroom too

ByChristine Younan Senior Lifestyle and Travel Reporter
    17:13, 23 JUN 2022
    DIET & FITNESS

Michele Soel shows off her training on Instagram
    A fitness influencer has revealed why one workout tool has helped her in the bedroom.

Battles ropes became hugely popular in gyms after the rise of crossfit a few years ago.

And one woman has taken advantage of the trend which hasn't just improved her fitness, but her sex performance too.

Michele Soel knows that the benefits of her training has gone beyond weight loss.

She said: "Using the rope during day-to-day functional training provides me with a good caloric expenditure.

"It improves my sexual disposition which helps in my relationship and works my core region to help develop strength and power."

She says training has helped her sex life

Michele claimed that there is a prejudice against exercise because some people don't understand the benefits.

She continued: "When I say that it is possible to have a flat belly with this exercise, no one believes me.

"They think it's only good for the arms, for example."

Now the influencer trains on a daily basis, hitting 500 calories in 20 minute workouts – and she's showing off the results.

Michele started training again straight after giving birth

She added: "The secret is to combine the curls with squats, jumps, push-ups and squats."

Michele is known one social media for being one of the most followed fitness mums on the internet.

The bombshell returned to her "normal body" in 45 days after giving birth as she sports a flat belly with a 25cm waist.

She credits a super clean diet, natural foods, and of course, exercise.
    I am disappointed that this thread never gained traction.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Fitness icon Denise Austin, 65, reflects on rocking a bikini for SI Swimsuit runway

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips