Thread: Yuan Herong, Bodybuilder, TCM medic & Kung Fu fan

Yuan Herong

I don't care what any of you say. Yuan Herong could crush us all between those thighs.

Totally ripped female Chinese bodybuilder is the real-life Chun Li and a doctor
    She's posted photos in her wedding dress and birthday suit
    by Alex Linder October 25, 2019 in News

AChinese woman has attracted some attention online recently with pictures of her incredible physique drawing her comparisons to the real-life Chun Li of Street Fighter fame.

Yuan Herong has more than 64,000 followers on Instagram and 110,000 on Weibo where she posts photos and videos showing off her totally ripped bod.

While her followers naturally presumed that the 30-year-old was some sort of fitness trainer, she has corrected this misperception, explaining that she is in fact a doctor and part-time model.

Though those occupations may seem like enough to keep one busy. Yuan evidently also finds time to work quite a bit and also participate in bodybuilding competitions.

Potential suitors were disappointed earlier this month when Yuan posted photos and videos of herself trying on her wedding dress.

Though, they were presumably able to look past their disappointment later in the month when Yuan posted some artistic nude shots.

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

More on Yuan Herong

Will she need her own indie thread soon?

Traditional Chinese medicine doctor, 30, stuns millions after showing off her unbelievably ripped physique
    Yuan Herong from China's Qingdao has always dreamt of being a Kung Fu fighter
    But her parents, both doctors, told her to go to medical school for a stable career
    She began gym training after meeting a professional bodybuilder through work
    Her gruelling workouts earned her an incredibly toned body and throngs of fans
    By TRACY YOU FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 06:42 EDT, 29 October 2019 | UPDATED: 13:16 EDT, 29 October 2019

A traditional Chinese medicine practitioner has soared to fame after revealing what's underneath her white coat: her incredibly toned muscles.

Fitness fanatic Yuan Herong, 30, started exercising two years ago because she wanted to 'look stronger'.

With the simple goal in mind, she hits the gym five times a week come rain or shine, and her gruelling workouts have earned her an unbelievably ripped physique and hundreds of thousands of followers on social media.

Physician Yuan Herong (pictured) has amazed the internet after showing off her astonishing body on social media platforms. Ms Yuan, 30, comes from the Chinese city of Qingdao

The medics says she has always been a fan of sports since she was a child, particularly Chinese Kung Fu, but her parents wanted her to go to medical school in order to have a stable career

At the beginning, Ms Yuan started to exercise because she wanted herself to 'look stronger', but the fitness fanatic, who works at a clinic in eastern China, now competes nationally

According to the medical worker, she doesn't need to work shifts, therefore she is able to exercise in the evening after work.
    She says she goes to the gym four to five times a week

Ms Yuan works as a physician in a traditional Chinese medicine clinic in the city of Qingdao in eastern China's Shandong Province.

She says she has always been a fan of sports since childhood, particularly Chinese Kung Fu, but her parents wanted her to have a stable career.

'Both my parents are doctors. At first, I didn't really want to study traditional Chinese medicine, I liked martial arts,' Ms Yuan told MailOnline.

'My parents told me not to give up my medical studies because they said it was a career that could benefit me for all my life,' the medic added.

Initially Ms Yuan took yoga class, but she soon realised it couldn't help her grow muscles which was her goal at the time, so she hired a private instructor for a year to give her training
    continued next post
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Continued from previous post

Her fate changed when she met Zhang Wei, a professional bodybuilder, through work. Mr Zhang encouraged her to compete in bodybuilding contest and trained her systematically

Ms Yuan followed her parents' advice and pursued an academic route until she obtained a doctor's degree.

But when her school days were over, the keen sports lover finally decided to listen to her own heart. She began to spend more and more time in the gym.

'I started by taking up yoga class, such as pilates, but then I realised workouts like these couldn't really help me grow muscles, so I hired a private instructor to give me training.'

Ms Yuan started to take up bodybuilding after she met Zhang Wei, a professional bodybuilder, through work.

Ms Yuan is pictured displaying her muscles in a national competition held by the Chinese Bodybuilding Association last month in Qingdao, the provincial capital of Shandong

The determined gym-goer tasted success when she won the second place of the competition

Speaking of future, Ms Yuan said she wanted to learn martial arts through a Kung Fu master

Ms Yuan is seen showing off her Chinese Kung Fu moves on stage. 'After I make some money, I will use it to hire a master and learn martial arts. I have never given up my martial arts dream'

Mr Zhang encouraged her to compete in bodybuilding contest and designed a training system for her.

'Because I am a traditional Chinese medicine practitioner, I don't need to work shifts. Therefore I get to go to the gym at 5:30pm when I finish work. I go there four to five times a week no matter it rains or not,' Ms Yuan said.

'I have thought of giving up. Training is a tough, painful, tiring and lonely process.

'But when I saw my muscles becoming more and more toned, I felt it was worth it,' said Ms Yuan who also does modelling on the side.

Last month, the determined gym-goer tasted success when she won the second place of women's Class-A competition in a national championship held by the Chinese Bodybuilding Association.

Yet, Ms Yuan has never given up her dream of becoming a Kung Fu fighter.

Speaking of future, Ms Yuan said she wanted to learn martial arts.

'After I make some money, I will use it to hire a master and learn martial arts. I have never given up my martial arts dream,' she said.
    THREADS
    Bodybuilding makes you slow and...
    Looking for a Good Chinese Doctor
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Yuan Herong Nurse Fitness Workout Motivation - Gym HD

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Dayum!
    Yes! I am at a loss for words

From Yuan's gram.

yuanherong1229

yuanherong1229
    171 cases of new pneumonia were cured and 15238 suspected cases were found. The healers are all treated through traditional Chinese medicine and other symptomatic treatment. We will try our best to do a good job in prevention and treatment💪
    1w
    THREADS
    Yuan Herong
    Coronavirus
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

I've never liked such pumped-up women, I prefer petite and skinny girls. I also have a friend who is a bodybuilder and because of the drugs he takes he has problems with potency. His wife wanted to leave him, but I advised him to take a drug to increase potency, after which his wife immediately changed her mind to leave him I hope they will be fine.
    Last edited by heavens000; 05-04-2022 at 06:59 AM.