I don't know about you, but I don't really want to accept all this skirt chasing. I don't want to accept being needy for female energy.

I want another way.

A few things have happened recently. Split with an girlfriend and it's taught me alot.

On the one hand I love the extra energy I get from not shagging myself into sunken eyes anymore. But on the other hand I feel needy for female energy. As soon as I get some I feel much better. I hate this!

If I'm in her company and I go out I'll have a better night than if I go out with just friends, even though I'm not getting any sex from her. I don't want to be reliant on women for my validation. I want to feel balanced independently, to go where I want to go.

Can I balance myself without relying on women?

It's an age old question. One whereby the religious would argue, yes you can, and I expect the non-religious to say `no, you can't`

Another one is, can I balance myself a little without picking up women? One way would be wanking... but that loses male energy. Be honest, would a ***** work (if I don't cum)? Does surfing work? Does Sexual Transmutation meditation work?

I really don't like feeling in this position of need.