Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Without a girl for Yin

Quote Originally Posted by SifuPaladin View Post
    I am not really trying to decide what I want to do as much discern what God wants me to do. If I am called to the priesthood, great, if not also great, so long as it is God's Will.
    it will be really interesting to see what the Catholic Church makes of your qigong practice, lol...

Yes, while I have not actually gone up to a priest and asked specifically if the church saw anything wrong with it, it is simply an internal martial art. My brother once had a sifu who was a retired priest (Kung Fu, not Chi Kung though). I have perused the United States Council of Catholic Bishops' Committee on Doctrine site many times to see if there is anything about it. From all that I know, it is okay, so long as some of the Taoist roots don't become entangled in my philosophy. (Some of them are okay, as not everything about Taoism is contrary to Catholicism and is somewhat compatible, but some elements they are contradicting on...)

bawang,

I believe man has been asking that question since the beginning of time.
    (The actual practical answer, is while you can't actually truly "control" animals, you can "influence" them. Sort of turn them off and cause them to want to leave you alone, or attract them, making them want to come to you. The same principles could work on women too, but there are three things standing in the way: 1, they are spiritual beings just as much as we are (and so are harder to influence), 2, they are quite likely to go against the feelings you project to them, and to still not care about you because of what their brain says, ignoring their heart, 3, most masters who have figured out how to do this, probably won't do or teach it, because it kind of degrades women to the point of being an animal...

Nice to see you are checking out my blog... also a little embarrassing since I haven't had time to finish my mini-series on chakras in about a week. If you go back there after tomorrow night, I should have some new info about chakras up if you're interested in that.
    Qi Gong Sifu - Empowered Yin Style
    Check out my blog about Chi Development:
    ChiDevelopment.blogspot.com
    It is foolish to punch glass, but much more foolish to punch glass when it was not your target.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    ...is there any way to control sexy womans with chi?
    You don't need Chi, you only need money!

is there any way to make monies with chi?

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Yeah...sell hocus pocus courses over the internet!

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    as long as your "qi" is 12" long and pulls up in a red Ferrari, you should have no problem...
    man now that was funny, and aint it the truth.

SifuPaladin:

I commmend you on your virginity, truly. I wish I was still a virgin.

Now days, its almost a feat to accomplish such.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    about 13 years ago or so, after I had been w/my sifu for a few years, I broke up w/my girlfriend of 2 years with whom I had been living for at least 1/2 that time; anyway, my sifu took the opportunity to "suggest" to me that I take a year off - no dating, no nothing; of course this was a totally optional choice, but I decided to give it a try; well, it was something that I am glad I did, for several reasons; first off, it made things clear that the way I related to women was to almost immediately put them into one of 2 categories: sex or no-sex; and from that point, the way in which I would relate to them was in context of this; of course, it was the ones that I put into the sex category that I would end up relating to in a relatively unbalanced way; so, having made this choice, it gave me the opportunity to on the one hand acknowledge an attraction, but then to not have the option of doing anything about it - which, truth be told, was actually a bit of a relief, and gave me a great deal more space within which to operate, to examine my reactions and responses, etc.; the other thing that was interesting was that it showed me how to manage w/out "getting it" for a period of time; which, as a result, subsequent to that, I was much better able to take it or leave it at times when a woman would use the tactic of withholding - it was like, "ok, fine, later", lol;
    anyway, the year turned out to be more like 10 months, the result of the universe basically making me an offer I couldn't refuse - in other words, to have turned down that particular opportunity would have been as bad as breaking my "vow" at an earlier point...

Thats pretty much what I'm getting out of it.

My first sifu's school (i dont train there any longer) 'moto' or 'saying' is: (sorry i dont have the characters except on a t shirt)

the power of mist over a mountain

another translation given me is:

the strength of the virgin warrior

i felt i understood the meaning and i did see the connection between the two translations, but i wanted to understand more. i figured abstanence would help me understand a little more, after further contemplation, i decided a bout of celibacy. its been just over 3 years now, and i wont say that there has not been temptations in that time. quite the contrary, there have been. i found that persevering through those points of struggle has lent me an understanding of the strength that comes from that type of struggle. I also learned more about myself and the relationship that I have with myself in general. I'm aiming at 5 years, so just over a year left to go, which fits in just right with the fact ill be starting that iron palm soon. so it should all line up just right timeline wise.

PLUS, and here is the kicker i realized just recently.

My bout of celibacy is a gift to the next woman I do engage myself with. I'm sure some of you understand.
    Last edited by Lucas; 12-14-2009 at 03:00 PM.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Some have theorized that yes you can. There is believe it or not an entire philosophy out there that some chi practitioners prescribe to that says that you can attract money through a yin, or attractive, force which can be strengthened by chi. It works on similar principles as attracting a girl... but personally I don't prescribe to the philosophy that chi can make a whole lot of difference in attracting money, and those who tell you otherwise are likely fools (there is however a certain mindset that can help with bringing in more money )
    It is foolish to punch glass, but much more foolish to punch glass when it was not your target.

You could always teach qi gong. thats turning qi to monies!

lol, that's true, and some people have actually made a fair amount of money that way (sadly not me of course, but that's kind of how life works I guess...). I had a master once (I have trained under a wide variety of different masters, some for very short periods, like this one, and some for years and years). This master was one of those who taught the philosophy of using chi to attract money. In general I found that the only reason he was successful in this endeavor was because he was attracting money through ads saying he could teach you how to attract money, which people always seem to go head over heals about. He had his Chi Kung down, but the underlying principles needed to truly pull off unusual manifestations of chi like that, I find slightly lacking I'm sorry to say... I chose not to contribute to his "money attraction technique"

Has anyone purchased SP wares?
    Probably not. So you have no foundation other than speculation.

There are Daoist teachings that explain man's sexual nature, how to balance it, how to retain sperm, etc, etc, etc. (back to the OP).
    I am not an expert on these concepts so I will not expose them.

Oh, and I just saw this: http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/foru...ead.php?t=4963
    Last edited by kfson; 12-16-2009 at 08:04 AM.

what is SP wares, and why do you purchase it?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    what is SP wares, and why do you purchase it?
    What was discussed above and because one has the desire and the funds.

do not waste your money on SP's wares.
    Be well, train hard

Dale Dugas
    Shizi, Jiulong Baguazhang Instructor
    Master Level Dit Da Jow Manufacturer
    New England School of Acupuncture Master's Program

Boston Baguazhang

Combat Iron Palm Iron Vest Training

Boston Baguazhang on Youtube
    IKFF Forum

CDIA Supplies
    PO Box 35
    Quincy, MA
    02171-0001

617-595-8097

info@bostonbaguazhang.com

What exactly does SP stand for? I'm still at a loss as to what SP wares are.