Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: circles in the snow.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    haha.

been watching avatar cartoon? i just finished the first season from netflix recently. it was pretty good. i liked all the kungfu weapons.
    My little ones love that cartoon and I must say, like I admited to Kisu, I find it one of the best G rated cartoons I have ever scene.
    We watched the whole thing twice already.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

ya i definately think its one of the best all audience animated series out there. i need to netflix the rest of them.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    ya i definately think its one of the best all audience animated series out there. i need to netflix the rest of them.
    The box sets are very cool and the special features are also worth it bro.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

now thats a thought...but i have to save my monies for now.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by dimethylsea View Post

Don't get it twisted.. ZeZong didn't make me dangerous. I had that long before I got what I think of as access to the "really good sh*t".

You can choose to hate me because I worked my wrath out on DeVere and that's fine.. it was a private quarrel that inflamed alot of people. I p0wned him hard though!
    LMAO at all of the above.

In what way did you "work your wrath out on DeVere" Brian?

Everyone knows you simply trademarked his business name and domain name behind his back and basically stole the emptyflower website for monetary gain - thinking to turn this fascinatioon of your with online training into some fast bucks.

It certainly did inflame a lot of people who enjoyed the old emptyflower - years before you even rocked up there talking your try-hard crap - because they felt they kinda owed DeVere for the years he had hosted, designed and maintained the eF forums for free.

Of course you know all this, and seem quite content to be known as the theiving POS you are.

So go back to your online training - really seems to be getting you in shape...

Now instead of moving like a early term pregnant yak, you move like one in labour.

Quote Originally Posted by Finny View Post
    LMAO at all of the above.

In what way did you "work your wrath out on DeVere" Brian?

Everyone knows you simply trademarked his business name and domain name behind his back and basically stole the emptyflower website for monetary gain - thinking to turn this fascinatioon of your with online training into some fast bucks.

It certainly did inflame a lot of people who enjoyed the old emptyflower - years before you even rocked up there talking your try-hard crap - because they felt they kinda owed DeVere for the years he had hosted, designed and maintained the eF forums for free.

Of course you know all this, and seem quite content to be known as the theiving POS you are.

So go back to your online training - really seems to be getting you in shape...

Now instead of moving like a early term pregnant yak, you move like one in labour.
    survival of the fittest... most basic principle of nature. LOL... don't get all bent out of shape here finny.

He doesn't sound too bent out of shape, mang.

Brian ****ed on a lot of folks doing what he did. He's an unscrupulous maggot.

It's important that people don't forget about it.

Yeah, the fact that he (Brian/ dimethylsea) actually is PROUD of what he did and BRAGS about it, well that's pretty friggin' crazy...
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Finny,

Ain't about the money, never has been. I SPEND money on my toy... it doesn't make money. Never has. If it ever did... I'd be really surprised.

I had a beef with a guy after he told me off. I spent a couple of years settling up. I did that. Playing businessman was just part of the strategy. Just a foil for the deeper game capiche?

Battle of wits with a person who turned out to be unarmed. Imagine my surprise. Still it was fun.

Now that the caper is over I'm interested in my training and my own personal stuff. I've moved on and so should y'all. You've got the social club you want. Good on you. Enjoy your thing.

I'm enjoying what I'm doing. I have a toy I like. The fact that making it involved counting coup on a guy who you idolize shouldn't be so riveting to y'all.

Relax and do your thing. I'll do mine.
    Last edited by dimethylsea; 12-17-2009 at 04:17 PM.
    "The first stage is to get the Gang( hard, solid power). every movement should be done with full power and in hard way, also need to get the twisting and wrapping power, whole body's tendon and bones need to be stretched to get the Gang( hard) power. "
    -Bi Tianzou -

internet revenge
    man what a loser lol

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Sure sure Brian.

"Battle of Wits"?

What battle? You simply stole his business name out from under him. If you had no interest in making money or stealing someone's hard work, why not call your new online training centre "Brian's BullSh!t Online MA"???

You stole the name because you wanted the credibility that came with it.

I'm enjoying what I'm doing. I have a toy I like. The fact that making it involved counting coup on a guy who you idolize shouldn't be so riveting to y'all.
    I bet you are enjoying what you're doing - training "online" where no-one can actually interact physically with you must be great.

Nothing to do with Idolising.

DeVere was the one who built the website, created the name, made his living off that name.

You stole it.

I see that as a pretty lowdown despicable action on your part.

You on the other hand seem quite proud of yourself, and happy with "your new toy"

Of course in the wonderful world of www we are free to act as we please - as you have so ably demonstrated.

Thankfully (as with the real world) - most people can spot a douchebag. Which is why you get ragged on as you have in this thread.

Now go back to your shoebox and keep practising 'online'

*munching popcorn*

i believe i heard somewhere that bagua practioners are the least hostile of most martial artists out there... LOL

It is sad that there is ANYONE out there who thinks online training is the real deal.

Delusional to say the least.
    Be well, train hard

Dale Dugas
    Shizi, Jiulong Baguazhang Instructor
    Master Level Dit Da Jow Manufacturer
    New England School of Acupuncture Master's Program

Boston Baguazhang

Combat Iron Palm Iron Vest Training

Boston Baguazhang on Youtube
    IKFF Forum

CDIA Supplies
    PO Box 35
    Quincy, MA
    02171-0001

617-595-8097

info@bostonbaguazhang.com

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Bagua View Post
    It is sad that there is ANYONE out there who thinks online training is the real deal.

Delusional to say the least.
    i train in the wind and my teacher is almost 5 years old.

Dale,
    You ever gotten a martial arts DVD and enjoyed it?

Just curious.. since you seem to think that seasoned martial artists can't get benefit from information that is not in-person.

I guess all those guys who grapple at a gym where a purple belt teaches are wasting their money buying Robert Drysdale's Nth Dimension series.. or enjoying Eddie Bravo's instructionals.

Why would they do that? Cause the DVDs are a channel to someone who knows stuff they (and maybe their coach) doesn't know. They seek to elevate their game.

I know a guy who taught as a blue and purple belt. He was all the BJJ there was in Nashville for the longest. But he trained daily and educated himself via seminars, DVDs, privates on trips and so forth.

He's a BJJ BB now.. 10 years later. Heck of a guy. Owned half of the most successful MMA gym in the city before he sold it and went into country music (heck of a singer too!).

But I guess he's crap.. because he got information not-in-person to elevate his game.

Methinks you need to rethink your instinctive hatred of my choices.

"Combat Iron Palm Training Level One: Starting on the Path of the Iron Warrior,

CDIA'S unique authentic program which combines essential internal exercises coupled with external training to create internal as well as external power which can be channeled through the hands for healing or for self-defense/combat.

Shifu Dale Dugas of Coiling Dragon Internal Arts instructs on how to safely train your hands in the authentic manner. This program is for dedicated students who want to learn the old school way of training the hands.

Topics will include:
    1. Equipment acquisition/construction and use
    2. Use of Authentic Iron Palm medicine: what it is, when to use it.
    3. The four basic methods trained.
    4. Internal exercises that will propel your training to the next level!!
    5. These and much much more!!

Do not miss out!!

Order your DVD today!!

Order now!!"
    Last edited by dimethylsea; 12-17-2009 at 08:24 PM.
    "The first stage is to get the Gang( hard, solid power). every movement should be done with full power and in hard way, also need to get the twisting and wrapping power, whole body's tendon and bones need to be stretched to get the Gang( hard) power. "
    -Bi Tianzou -