Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: incorporating hardwork into your martial arts training

Talking incorporating hardwork into your martial arts training

LOL... seems to be quite a few ripples from that little pebble.

so i ask ya'll... do you incorporate hardwork into your martial arts training??? by this i mean how do you incorporate your day job into an aspect of your martial arts training?? are you the hardworking martial artist that sits behind a desk all day watching his a$$ grow?? are you the hardworking type who stands around "teaching" other egotistical knuckleheads how to "fight"?? are you a hardworking steel worker? a paramedic?? what kind of hardwork do you truly do at your "job" and how do you incorporate this into your martial arts practice??

oh and for those who do not know... i am a mason.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    fishing uki? lets see how many you get.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

i lift weights because i feel empty inside

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    are you an olympic weight lifter by chance? you know that's frowned upon around here.
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

noe
    i lift 5 pound purple rubber weights

true story: a long time ago a wing chun guy in real life told me he strength trains by opening jars

i dont work womanz take care of me

though it could be reasoned that i use ninja mind tricks on them to get their moniez

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

can i have sum monehs western union pls
    pls man pls

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    can i have sum monehs western union pls
    pls man pls
    What happened to charging the gwailo for flowery kungfu lessons? You should be making a killing there off people like HW8

i already gave you monies for the "how to be a jewish ninja for dummies" book and you didnt even read it!!!!

i spend it on delicious kfc chicken legs
    it is heroin to me

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    i spend it on delicious kfc chicken legs
    it is heroin to me
    (grabs bawang by the collar)

LOOK WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO YOURSELF BAWANG!!!!! YOU'RE THROWING YOUR LIFE AWAY ON CHICKEN WINGS!!!

YOURE OUT AT ALL HOURS OF THE NIGHT !!!! YOU COME HOME REEKING OF THE POPCORN CHICKEN, YOUR EYES ARE ALWAYS BLOOD SHOT, YOU DONT TALK TO YOUR FRIENDS NO MORE! AND YOU LEAVE GREASY CHICKEN HAND PRINTS ON THE WALLS EVERY WHERE YOU GO

GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF D@MN IT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE AND YOU END UP LIKE GENE CHING DID WITH HIS NACHO ADDICTION!!!!!

DO YOU WANNA END UP LIKE THAT!?!?

WELL DO YA?

Quote Originally Posted by Fa Xing View Post
    What happened to charging the gwailo for flowery kungfu lessons? You should be making a killing there off people like HW8
    thats a joke. i will nevar to teach you devils until the blood of the boxer rebels are avenged
    (does secret kung fu salute)

seriously, reading hardwork and uki has reminded me how much i was like him when i was in junior high, and how i embarrased myself to kung fu people a few years ago( i thought i could make big money going to toronto right after high school, i ran out of monies for real and didnt eat for two days in big city toronto, and i started acting really weird). he inspires me to train harder so i dont end up like him

if anyone has spare time in the holidays lets train evey day 8 hours a day, and practice wude and give some monehs to the poor and homeless people, talk the talk walk the walk. if u see someone in real life on the road to a kung fu fantasay warrior, lets not make fun of them but try to help them and be kind. in real life if you hurt their feelings it will make things worse and they will never listen to you
    Last edited by bawang; 12-23-2009 at 08:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    LOL... seems to be quite a few ripples from that little pebble.

so i ask ya'll... do you incorporate hardwork into your martial arts training??? by this i mean how do you incorporate your day job into an aspect of your martial arts training?? are you the hardworking martial artist that sits behind a desk all day watching his a$$ grow?? are you the hardworking type who stands around "teaching" other egotistical knuckleheads how to "fight"?? are you a hardworking steel worker? a paramedic?? what kind of hardwork do you truly do at your "job" and how do you incorporate this into your martial arts practice??

oh and for those who do not know... i am a mason.
    I have alot of respect for the Freemasons. What degree and faction do you belong? Step Up!

I sit at a desk and compress the blood vessels in my butt for 8 hours a day.

Quote Originally Posted by kfson View Post
    I have alot of respect for the Freemasons. What degree and faction do you belong? Step Up!

I sit at a desk and compress the blood vessels in my butt for 8 hours a day.
    Uki isn't a freemason. He's a labourer who carts around stone.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Uki isn't a freemason. He's a labourer who carts around stone.
    or is he?

we should tacklehim and tie him up and make him tell us the secrets about the new word world order and how lizard men from outerspace want to clone hitler and enslave us all