Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Greetings from from Wu Dang Shan

Quote Originally Posted by Lokhopkuen View Post
    The Wu Tang Have nothing to teach the Shaolin
    Bwahahahahaha! sweet.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I am jealous in the nicest way possible. If I wasn't married I would be spending some years researching through training TCMAs(if not forever) in that part of the world.

Of course, I would still post on these forums, knowing how much you guys would miss me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    I am jealous in the nicest way possible. If I wasn't married I would be spending some years researching through training TCMAs(if not forever) in that part of the world.

Of course, I would still post on these forums, knowing how much you guys would miss me.
    I'm married but I just took off and did my thing. This makes marriage stronger

THE CHINESE THREE WHEELED SCOOTER CAB EXPERIENCE
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

"Not engaging in ignorance is wisdom."
    ~ Bodhi

Never miss a good chance to shut up

THE CHINESE THREE WHEELED SCOOTER CAB EXPERIENCE
    Well, your wife not liking you makes it a lot easier I guess.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

I do the same thing.

Pursue your interests, make yourself a better man. She'll love you all the more for it.
    This is my experience as well.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    I do the same thing.

Pursue your interests, make yourself a better man. She'll love you all the more for it.
    yeah, but your wife doesn't like you either.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    yeah, but your wife doesn't like you either.
    It doesn't matter so long as my sweaters are knit and my pies are baked.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

You did the right thing and you seem to have an understanding wife.

My wife would understand up to a point but I know that if I had taken off then I would have stayed a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Lophopkuen
    Great photo.

I do the same thing.

The problem is that my interests include sleeping around with a lot of different women and you are right as this has made me a better (and happier) man.

Unfortunately wives don't respect or understand these type of interests. I guess it is a genetic fault that most women have. I hope that the course of human evolution cures this eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by david jamieson View Post
    it doesn't matter so long as my sweaters are knit and my pies are baked. :d
    booyyahhh !!!!

It doesn't matter so long as my sweaters are knit and my pies are baked.
    CEO Jamison strikes back
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

"Not engaging in ignorance is wisdom."
    ~ Bodhi

Never miss a good chance to shut up

So let me get this straight...

Lokhopkuen, you went all the way to Wudang, didn't train, but took a lot of poseur pics instead?
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    The problem is that my interests include sleeping around with a lot of different women and you are right as this has made me a better (and happier) man.

Unfortunately wives don't respect or understand these type of interests. I guess it is a genetic fault that most women have. I hope that the course of human evolution cures this eventually.
    interesting; out of curiosity, given your perseveration on a practitioner displaying good "kung fu morality" as a necessary component of "authentic" training, where on that continuum might this particular sort of extra-curricular activities fall?

thoese kind of people disowned their own christian gods how can you trust them to honor chinese gods? those peple just like to talk about qi and avoid talking about wude. in fact i bet those ppl has never heard of the concept and cannt understand it even if they do. they deserve to be exploited and milked for monehs.

besides hes a compulsive liar. he has a sex with multiple sexy womans? coming from a guy that posts internet forum at 3 am in the morning and is a 100 pound wing chunner who says push ups are bad and inhibits qi? and suddenly he is a chu gar southern mantis master now?

these kind of people are beyond helping in real life. the best outcome is to punch them in the face and maybe they will quit kung fu. everybody had fantasies and illusions about kung fu but this is at a rediculous level. this guy has issues

im annoyed cuz i used to enjoy visiting this website forum and reading discussions. gene ching, be a man. u can do.
    Last edited by bawang; 12-20-2009 at 05:01 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    thoese kind of people disowned their own christian gods how can you trust them to honor chinese gods? those peple just like to talk about qi and avoid talking about wude. in fact i bet those ppl has never heard of the concept and cannt understand it even if they do. they deserve to be exploited and milked for monehs.

besides hes a compulsive liar. he has a sex with multiple sexy womans? coming from a guy that posts internet forum at 3 am in the morning and is a 100 pound wing chunner who says push ups are bad and inhibits qi? and suddenly he is a chu gar southern mantis master now?

these kind of people are beyond helping in real life. the best outcome is to punch them in the face and maybe they will quit kung fu. everybody had fantasies and illusions about kung fu but this is at a rediculous level. this guy has issues

im annoyed cuz i used to enjoy visiting this website forum and reading discussions. gene ching, be a man. u can do.
    That was the longest post I've seen of you yet bawang, and it was good.