Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from from Wu Dang Shan

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Well, your wife not liking you makes it a lot easier I guess.
    What can I say bro I'm a b!tch magnet
    Got ho's in different area codes.

PS
    My wife adores me.....
    Last edited by Lokhopkuen; 12-27-2009 at 06:11 AM.
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

"Not engaging in ignorance is wisdom."
    ~ Bodhi

Never miss a good chance to shut up

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Lokhopkuen, you went all the way to Wudang, didn't train, but took a lot of poseur pics instead?
    Friends take liberties sometimes I see.

Actually I went there pursuing business ventures and to chill with some some close bro's. I accomplished all of my goals while there, had loads for fun. Made contact with a manufacturer who is willing to produce a large quantity of some unique, custom, balance warrior grade signature pieces to my specification at a reasonable price for a marketing venture I have orchestrated and also just took some time to step back and get some perspective on my life. i will how ever return in March to pursue a series of cultivation exercise that the master agreed to work with me on.

But:

You already knew that since we both know the same people and you got the back story from from my boy before you posted this sh!t.

FYI:
    Bro I'm a true life long martial artist, I train dilligently in the disciplines my teacher taught me for the last 30+ years EVERY Fu@king day. Frankly I have yet to see one teacher (especially in China) that could cast a shadow on my teachers skills and insights. Master Yuan, Dawei and Donnie Allen are some of the true exceptions to that rule.

Poseur pics huh?
    Last edited by Lokhopkuen; 12-24-2009 at 05:14 AM.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

~ Bodhi

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    interesting; out of curiosity, given your perseveration on a practitioner displaying good "kung fu morality" as a necessary component of "authentic" training, where on that continuum might this particular sort of extra-curricular activities fall?
    I love how people always snap back with some Bull Sh!t phrase about Kung Fu morality

The three most common traits surrounding a skilled practitioner from any long term field of of martial cultivation have **** to do with virtue:
    Rowdy
    Vulger
    &
    Horney.

All the supposed pious chaste spiritualist I ever witnessed lacked any true martial skills and inna a real life confrontational struggle more times often than not showed the true color of their p*u*ss*y, turned tail and ran....

Sc rew kung fu morality, live life in big gulps, moderation is for monks
    -Patanjali Samadhi

~ Bodhi

Kisu,
    Don't take the good nature ribbing so seriously Bro, I don't think Gene was being serious.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Hi Kisu

Good pics. Glad that you accomplished you goals.

joy chaudhuri

BTW folks- Kisu's wife is one beautiful person.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokhopkuen View Post
    I love how people always snap back with some Bull Sh!t phrase about Kung Fu morality
    hey, don't get me wrong - having studied under several "old school" sifu, I personally have no illusions about the state of things vis a vis the propaganda versus the reality of ethics in the history of TCMA (including present day); I was asking HW108 the question, because he used to excoriate me on my supposed lack of morals as a rationale for how I could not possibly have learned any "r3al kung fu", because any teacher "worth his salt" (and that is a direct quote, I believe) would instantly note my state of wretched amorality and would therefore never teach me anything of worth; as such, given his own purported state of exalted ethicality, I was curious as to how philandering fit into his particular world view, as it seems to be somewhat contradictory to his previously stated moral code; if I am incorrect, I would be curious as to his explanation why it is not inconsistent; that's all;

that aside, I personally have no judgement whatsoever about how someone wants to conduct their marital and extra-marital affairs - while I personally would not do it, if someone does feel compelled to have affairs, their main responsibility is to do it in a way that their spouse NEVER finds out, meaning that they shouldn't talk about it w/anyone, not even close friends - do it, keep your mouth shut, seal all potential leaks; the worst thing they could do would be to conduct themselves in a sloppy manner, leaving loose ends trailing around - typically, these are people who in reality want to get caught, which is just wussified - if u are going to cheat, at least be a man about it, so to speak, and take responsibility for it, including giving up bragging / confessional rights; and even if the spouse is ok w/it, then discretion should still be the watchword;

and, that said, I am still awaiting HW's response...
    Last edited by taai gihk yahn; 12-21-2009 at 08:16 AM.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Frankly I have yet to see one teacher (especially in China) that could cast a shadow on my teachers skills and insights. Master Yuan, Dawei and Donnie Allen are some of the true exceptions to that rule.

Poseur pics huh?

<<<<what an azzhole>>>>
    Donnie Allen is a former student, very dedicated.
    (and one of the few people who appreciate my sense of humor)
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Quote Originally Posted by Vajramusti View Post

That's because Kisu has the REAL HUNG FU
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    hey, don't get me wrong - having studied under several "old school" sifu, I personally have no illusions about the state of things vis a vis the propaganda versus the reality of ethics in the history of TCMA (including present day); I was asking HW108 the question, because he used to excoriate me on my supposed lack of morals as a rationale for how I could not possibly have learned any "r3al kung fu", because any teacher "worth his salt" (and that is a direct quote, I believe) would instantly note my state of wretched amorality and would therefore never teach me anything of worth; as such, given his own purported state of exalted ethicality, I was curious as to how philandering fit into his particular world view, as it seems to be somewhat contradictory to his previously stated moral code; if I am incorrect, I would be curious as to his explanation why it is not inconsistent; that's all;

that aside, I personally have no judgement whatsoever about how someone wants to conduct their marital and extra-marital affairs - while I personally would not do it, if someone does feel compelled to have affairs, their main responsibility is to do it in a way that their spouse NEVER finds out, meaning that they shouldn't talk about it w/anyone, not even close friends - do it, keep your mouth shut, seal all potential leaks; the worst thing they could do would be to conduct themselves in a sloppy manner, leaving loose ends trailing around - typically, these are people who in reality want to get caught, which is just wussified - if u are going to cheat, at least be a man about it, so to speak, and take responsibility for it, including giving up bragging / confessional rights; and even if the spouse is ok w/it, then discretion should still be the watchword;

and, that said, I am still awaiting HW's response...
    My choice of words could have been better.

One of the things that has always set me off is when a situation degrades to the point where we are 'just human" then someone who knows nothing of martial art chimes in with "well that's not how a martial art master is s'possed to act".
    And they know this how?
    -Patanjali Samadhi

~ Bodhi

Quote Originally Posted by Vajramusti View Post
    Good pics. Glad that you accomplished you goals.

joy chaudhuri

She was, wasn't she?

Broke that one My new model is twice as beautiful

I may be up Tempe way inna few weeks, you around brother?
    Last edited by Lokhopkuen; 12-21-2009 at 11:46 AM.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

~ Bodhi

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    hey, even Kwai Chang Caine got some tail...
    and has anyone see this..?
    8:50
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6MuW...eature=related
    Last edited by TenTigers; 12-21-2009 at 11:38 AM.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Kisu,
    Don't take the good nature ribbing so seriously Bro, I don't think Gene was being serious.
    Why does everyone alway think I'm SO SERIOUS!! I simply lack diplomacy
    -Patanjali Samadhi

~ Bodhi

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Miles View Post
    What do you have to sell? If its good quality and you are having it made in bulk I may be interested.

www.kungfuchengdu.com
    I'm creating a line of signature swords for the swordsman of distinction.

"A sword that dances in your hands."
    -Patanjali Samadhi

~ Bodhi

Kisu,
    I don't know if you've ever met Gene but he is a real character. A deep thinker.
    He give off this amazing aura of calm centeredness and the wisdom of the ages.
    Last edited by Lokhopkuen; 12-24-2009 at 05:16 AM.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

~ Bodhi

My choice of words could have been better.
    no worries; the medium lends itself to the occasional miscommunication...

One of the things that has always set me off is when a situation degrades to the point where we are 'just human" then someone who knows nothing of martial art chimes in with "well that's not how a martial art master is s'possed to act".
    And they know this how?
    agreed 100%; we used to joke that the favorite pass time of certain (not all, of course) old school TCMA sifu was "see how far u can screw ur student"; the best was, if u called 'em on it, u got this sheepish grin like, "doh, ya got me; so what?"
    my perspective is that, if u had to survive in the Old Country by ur wits, ur skill and luck, it's hard to let those survivalist habits die now that u r teaching people who have grown w/a degree of stability far greater than u had; so in a way, u understand it and let it slide...