Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: wing chun's core

Silence is simple to know. but take a life time to develop stability and mastering and refining.

Drop the thoughts and when there is no thoughts but only Know with "lite weight, and peacefull and awareness/conciousness is expanding" . There is the silence. No struggle no resistance but acceptance. not using the mind trying to change anything thus there is effortless.

When one enter the silence state that is where the "Comes accept ... using silence to lead action " starts.

for in that state, one no longer needs to use the mind to create a "comes accept.. using silence to lead action" it is by default.

let go and it is default to that; it is not a believe or a thinking or thought or control, it is let go and let god be or default or flow. That is where the pre-birth state is.

One actually prohibit one to go into this state because one have a post birth habit /mind programming acting like GOD saying "I would not trust anything if my mind doesnt approve of it."

well, until one is courage enough to Let go this "mind needs to approve everything with reasons" program, one cant get there and one stuck at this man made world, there is where trap within the mind's box or suffering start and getting complicated day by day with more and more man made rules one needs to satisfy just because others say so.

Thus, the Kuen kuit is not about understanding it and create it with mind,
    but enter into the silence state and then refine the art there.

Using the mind and logic to speculate about silence will never get there. unless one drop one's thoughts. the "cell phone" is by default, resisting its existance via using the mind to disprove it is man made.

if you have a feel or what is silence, simply relax and listen to two good songs you love. then when the first song ended and while you are waiting for the second song to come up that is silence. Notice I said " that is silence." take that "whole " state, instead of start thinking or speculating or discriminating. You dont have to do anything that state is silence, just accept it.

In that state all your sensors are on, your mind is alert but not spinning, and you are accepting with ease.

Well, that is just a glimse. even if one have that glimse. that is still cant do much for you. Thus, the six patriach of Zen after seeing this silence, can enter into this silence, still went off to the mountain and spend six teen years refining how to be stable and apply it in daily life.

Thus, silence is not an issue. one needs to know what is silence. and then trust that silence. and then spend a life time being silence.

and lots of people even after seeing the silence will not go through the development, this is either they are not sure because there is no Sifu to coach them and fine tune them and verify their direction. or they are so use to mind thinking way and decide not to let go the mind thinking way......

In WCK, one train Chi Sau blind fold, that blind fold means droping one's mind......
    Last edited by Hendrik; 12-18-2009 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Silence is simple to know. but take a life time to develop stability and mastering and refining.

Drop the thoughts and when there is no thoughts but only Know with "lite weight, and peacefull and awareness/conciousness is expanding" . There is the silence. No struggle no resistance but acceptance. not using the mind trying to change anything thus there is effortless.

When one enter the silence state that is where the "Comes accept ... using silence to lead action " starts.

for in that state, one no longer needs to use the mind to create a "comes accept.. using silence to lead action" it is by default.

let go and it is default to that; it is not a believe or a thinking or thought or control, it is let go and let god be or default or flow. That is where the pre-birth state is.

One actually prohibit one to go into this state because one have a post birth habit /mind programming acting like GOD saying "I would not trust anything if my mind doesnt approve of it."

well, until one is courage enough to Let go this "mind needs to approve everything with reasons" program, one cant get there and one stuck at this man made world, there is where trap within the mind's box or suffering start and getting complicated day by day with more and more man made rules one needs to satisfy just because others say so.

Thus, the Kuen kuit is not about understanding it and create it with mind,
    but enter into the silence state and then refine the art there.

Using the mind and logic to speculate about silence will never get there. unless one drop one's thoughts. the "cell phone" is by default, resisting its existance via using the mind to disprove it is man made.
    Get your hands on the book, "in the minds eye".
    You'll like it.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Get your hands on the book, "in the minds eye".
    You'll like it.

Why go that far?

In WCK, doing chi sau with blind fold is entering into Silence, for at blind fold you are force not stop your thinking and just accept......

Why go that far?

In WCK, doing chi sau with blind fold is entering into Silence, for at blind fold you are force not stop your thinking and just accept......
    You got issues with reading?

You got issues with reading?
    Taste the orange direct; why read about how orange's taste?

That is the practice of Keep it simple and sweet isnt it?

What?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Blinfold chi sau is a nice demo gimmick IMO. One can still let the mind runaway with you even when you are blindfolded.

joy chaudhuri

Why do you answer a question with a question?

http://www.nap.edu/catalog.php?record_id=1580

Why do you answer a question with a question?

http://www.nap.edu/catalog.php?record_id=1580

am I?

I am presenting " experience the silence" first hand in no time, rather then read a book about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vajramusti View Post
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Blinfold chi sau is a nice demo gimmick IMO. One can still let the mind runaway with you even when you are blindfolded.

joy chaudhuri

Sure, even reciting mantra can be a gimmick.

it is just boat to cross the river, finger pointing at the moon. why wasting time discussing boat and finger missing the moon?

if you dont like to use blinfold chi sau to know the silence, use anything you like. that is fine with me and perfectly acceptable.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 12-18-2009 at 01:27 PM.

anyone doing the listen to the two songs experiments above? do it and discuss.

If not the same silence state also surface, while you are waiting for the next sentence other is going to say within a conversation; where you awareness is naturelly alert with ease and your mind is ready for processing if needed.

See, Silence surface every where all day long. we just ignore it and take that speculative mind as the master. that is not the master but a computer.

All internal art from China needs to enter into this silence state to start the training. without it that run away mind is not going to get one's body and Qi balance. and in fact, that strong run away mind or strong intentional mind is the hinderance of Growing /evoking Zhen Qi properly.

Thus, most are not fruit full in the Internal training because they never enter into silence in the first place.

To those who is in HK and SEA with my age, I suggest these two songs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE5oU...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvG2lL0mJyA

yes, dealing with Feelings, thoughts, and know. Thus in the meditation there is something call the vanishing the feelings and thoughts samadhi.

Well that is still not the ultimate ; the ultimate is not attached to feelings and thoughts while within feelings and thoughts with a clear Knowing; that is the teaching of the diamond sutra or the shurangama sutra the Zen or Zen.

Everyone can do it, dont need to wait for 100000000 years.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 12-18-2009 at 01:44 PM.

chi-sao can make some people delusional......

Quote Originally Posted by k gledhill View Post
    chi-sao can make some people delusional......
    It may only make 95%-97% (the McWing Chun) practitioners delusional.

Oh brother, is this 'hardlywork108' jackass still at it?
    Last edited by Kansuke; 12-18-2009 at 06:45 PM.

chi sau is the third eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Kansuke View Post
    Oh brother, is this 'hardlywork108' jackass still at it?
    Is this Dave Ross? How many forum names do you post under????!!!!!