Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shameless bragging

Quote Originally Posted by Taryn P. View Post
    I always feel like a chihuahua standing at the end of a row of pit bulls... it must look positively ridiculous. And now I'm a chihuahua standing in the MIDDLE of a row of pitbulls.
    tigers eat pitbulls for a snack, but we always enjoy a little taco bell now and again.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    tigers eat pitbulls for a snack, but we always enjoy a little taco bell now and again.
    haha concerning that dogs in nature usually tend to run in packs and can take down a much larger animal. tigers tend to be solitary so they do not hunter in packs (unless we are refering to lions, which is a different thing) I guess being a dumb big animal has its downfalls as well. Of course there will be casualties but the end result is the end result. So uki if you wanna be the tiger when the pack comes along have at it.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

no seriously congrats taryn you deserve iT!
    after all your sig has a quote from the worlds greatest poster

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    haha concerning that dogs in nature usually tend to run in packs and can take down a much larger animal. tigers tend to be solitary so they do not hunter in packs (unless we are refering to lions, which is a different thing) I guess being a dumb big animal has its downfalls as well. Of course there will be casualties but the end result is the end result. So uki if you wanna be the tiger when the pack comes along have at it.
    what exactly is your major malfunction you exuberantely ridonculous individual?? LOL... i bet you couldn't escape from being tied up with cooked spaghetti. if anyone gets taken down by dogs, they're obviously outta shape.

what exactly is your major malfunction you exuberantely ridonculous individual?? LOL... i bet you couldn't escape from being tied up with cooked spaghetti. if anyone gets taken down by dogs, they're obviously outta shape.
    malfunction haha boredom I would eloquently spout with contentious zeal if we must get into a bout of words.

and i bet you couldn't fight your way outta a wet paper bag so we are even ground I guess.

a pack uki a pack there is a difference you know it's called more than one oh.. can you count that high? I would pay good money to see you fight a pack of hungry dogs. I'm sure nature would prove to much in the end for you. ah well i'd like to watch though, would be fun.
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    if anyone gets taken down by dogs, they're obviously outta shape.
    lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMwRGVLuq1Y
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

congrats to you
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

HEY, this is my congratulatory thread..... if you guys are going to squabble here, you have to at the very least include a line of congratulations for my promotion in each post (and copying the same line over and over doesn't count!)

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    no seriously congrats taryn you deserve iT!
    after all your sig has a quote from the worlds greatest poster
    Goju, I laughed my butt off when I read that quote.... mostly because I am *exactly* the sort of Tiger stylist that you might see running around on all fours going RAWWWWWR at people.

The moment they ask us to choose between two different paths, the implicit message is that we can only follow one. -Daniele Bolelli, On The Warrior’s Path

haha congrats on your promotion. Good luck. sorry for the run off with uki. He gets a little excited when someone starts talking anything else besides TCMA.

. I am *exactly* the sort of Tiger stylist that you might see running around on all fours going RAWWWWWR at people.
    well i mean who DOESNT do that from time to time?
    heck im not even a tiger stylist an ocassionally i do that to people

especially women in bars lol

mostly because I am *exactly* the sort of Tiger stylist that you might see running around on all fours going RAWWWWWR at people.
    * boing *
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    * boing *
    See...I knew he was a Tigger stylist!
    "The true meaning of a given movement in a form is not its application, but rather the unlimited potential of the mind to provide muscular and skeletal support for that movement." Gregory Fong

i remember that thread, ukis reply was awesome to gojus post. 5 points street cred for the person that links it.

congrats again. wanna fight?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Congrats for earning your Blue Belt.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    i remember that thread, ukis reply was awesome to gojus post. 5 points street cred for the person that links it.

congrats again. wanna fight?
    yes that was quite an epic thread all together