Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: White Tiger Kung Fu ?

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    trying to turn the spot light off you will not 'delete' the hours you spent commenting and going to your special place for alone time with you know who. lol your pathetic. doesn't matter what you say everyone knows. it's like that bag of ink they stick in money bags, your plastered with it.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

alright, i'm going to start a thread with this pretty soon...

Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    I never said that I know all of them. I just said that I know more than you!!!

I know some those too as they cross over to the "some of" the gungs that I know.

If you are talking about me comparing the ITCMA stuff with Olympic weight lifting methodologies then I will say again, I am not necessarily comparing them.

I am saying that from Traditional Chow Gar strength building point of view, they are unnecessary and even "harmful" to the results that you are trying to achieve. To make any sense of that statement you and others need to understand some of the Internal principles involved!

If you have problems with the above statements then take it up with the lineage heads of that style. Feel free to accuse them of belonging to cults or being cult leaders...

Both of us know that the above is not the complete truth. Both of us know that it was more than just criticism of his lack of knowledge regarding modern weight lifting, as the people who criticized him were completely clueless regarding the ITCMA methodology in question and no one even came close to showing any comprehension of strength and power building methodologies that do not involve weights!

Again, these methodologies exist in Hsing I, Baguazhang, and I would assume styles such as Pak Mei and Dragon, that in some ways are related to Chow Gar and share common (and not so common) principles.

I have mentioned before as well that the Wing Chun I trained did not use weight training for its strength building either. Of course, its ST methodology was very different to that of Chow Gar.

You say that you have met my sifu, did he look like an unfit weakling to you?
    You are wrong.
    And how you talk about and describe even popular methods of weight training shows that you are wrong.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

I think that Dale's post puts an end to the BS and as far as I am concerned, an end to a thread that has gone too far from the original motif.
    Thread closed.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !