Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: White Tiger Kung Fu ?

Quote Originally Posted by dale dugas View Post

(clip)
    total and utter failure once again from the master mouthboxer.

Master choy kam man was mr. Hong kong back in the day before he came to the usa. He was also an in the gate disciple of gm ip sui, who was the patriach of the hong kong chow gar association.

Wake up master mouthboxer.
    owned.....
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Another "sifu" speaks.....LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    owned.....
    Don't rub it in Dave Ross. Dale just misunderstood a couple of dozen of my posts. He did not mean to get owned and I have not claimed to have owned him either. So be polite!

Hey, by the way, say hello to your alter egos, Bawang and Kansuke for me.....LOL!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 01-30-2010 at 09:59 AM.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    some weight training/wrestler/meathead "knucklehead" probably bullied him in school back in the day. He's obsessed with proving that external/mma/cross training is wrong. The thing is no one but you are concerned with these 'methodologies' you speak of with holy reverence. When you find someone to actually talk to you usually go 2-3 posts and then verbally assualt them when you find the slightest difference in there opinion. you resort back to the "you do not understand the higher methodologies of chow gar therefore you know nothing" assualt. which honestly is very boring after what the 100th time (HW8 has folder which he copies and pastes from)
    lol and you accuse everyone of being Dave ross. Your fantasy jerkins filled dream of proving him wrong because he slighted you. Someone along the line filled you mind full of notions of superiority and quite honestly I think you are UKI sometimes or you 2 are related.
    In summary Mr. carpetbagger you are a waste of space. And your hipocracy is poison filled to any that listen.

good day to you.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    some weight training/wrestler/meathead "knucklehead" probably bullied him in school back in the day. He's obsessed with proving that external/mma/cross training is wrong.
    Where did I say that external/cross training/mma is wrong?????

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76
    The thing is no one but you are concerned with these 'methodologies' you speak of with holy reverence.
    Well, some of them are at least "concerned" with "debunking" methodologies they are not familiar with.

When you find someone to actually talk to you usually go 2-3 posts and then verbally assualt them when you find the slightest difference in there opinion.
    There are plenty of people here who have a difference of opinion with me. I don't verbally assault them if they don't do the same with me. You and people like never see the crap coming from the other side, do you?

you resort back to the "you do not understand the higher methodologies of chow gar therefore you know nothing" assualt.
    You are exaggerating a little but do you happen to know about the methodologies in question? No? That figures...LOL

which honestly is very boring after what the 100th time (HW8 has folder which he copies and pastes from)
    Who asked you to read my posts a hundred times? LOL

lol and you accuse everyone of being Dave ross.
    Not everyone....but do go on exaggerating as watching you desperately protecting your knucklehead brethren is rather entertaining from where I am sitting.LOL

Your fantasy jerkins filled dream of proving him wrong because he slighted you.
    Proving him wrong about what?

Someone along the line filled you mind full of notions of superiority
    Not really, but again, you are used to exaggerating. There are plenty of methodologies that I am unfamiliar with but I say so. The problem in this forum seems to be that it is filled with people who "know everything" or at least they think that they know. So when they hear of a methodology, they are clueless about, instead of getting excited about it and wanting to actually research the stuff, they get defensive and think that the messenger is being "superior".

Why aren't they interested in researching concepts that are new to them? Because, they are not really interested. Their ESSENCE is not that of a TCMA-ist but that of a Jack of All Trades, cross trainers.

Furthermore, they have their egos. They are not here to learn, they are here to "TEACH"! And they need to maintain their imaginary status.

That is their usual insecure reaction to someone who knows something that they don't know. In essence, these Forum Gods are saying, "who do you think you are?", Meaning in reality, "How dare you?

and quite honestly I think you are UKI sometimes or you 2 are related.
    There you go thinking that everyone is Hardwork108......LOL
    In summary Mr. carpetbagger you are a waste of space. And your hipocracy is poison filled to any that listen.
    Don't confuse my tongue in cheek remarks with anything else.

And easy on the insults. Sanjuro-ronin (who never personally insults anyone) is the moderator here does not tolerate personal insults...You hear..HE DOES NOT TOLERATE PERSONAL INSULTs!!! LOL!

good day to you.
    Thank you and this is surprising. First Sanjuro started with "Good luck with that", Then Dale Dugas followed that with "Good luck with that" and now I am getting a "good day to you" from you.

Yes, it seems that the tide is turning....LOL!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 01-30-2010 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    They may not be arguing about it now but they were before!

If they are saying the above, then I would be the first to agree with them!
    So why bother bringing it up over and over? Why bother resorting to name-calling and chest-thumping?

Looking at the thread in quesion, the general feel was that if you don't use weight training then you are missing something. Why don't you go to the Dynamic Tension in Forms, thread and see.
    Was it weight training, or resistance training? 'Cause if you don't do any resistance training...

After all when I said that the particular Chow Gar methodology does not use weight training for strength and power development I had my Olympic weight training credentials questioned...LOL. Why do you think that was?
    Because of your lack of credibility (ethos; your obsession with secrets and your evasion of questions meant to determine credibility) and very poor use of appeal to emotion (pathos - you keep calling everyone contemptuous names and saying they're clueless.)

I was repeatedly told that TCMAs had used weight training as part of their power strength building methodology for centuries, eventhough I had made it clear that I knew and agreed with this. Why do you think, they kept repeating it?
    Maybe because you seem to not comprehend certain posts, seem to perceive every disagreement as a personal challenge, can't let sleeping dogs lie, and namecall like it's at risk of going out of style?

Wasn't it because in their clueless minds they thought there was something wrong with strength building methodology if it did not use weights? And wasn't this a reflexion of their view of the CHOW GAR methodology?
    No, it's a reflection of your lack of credibility, likeability, and logic (logos - the ability to think critically and form persuasive, reasoned arguments.) There is disagreement with your descriptions and definitions of the methodology, its purpose, and what's going on. Simply put, "Sifu says so (lack of logos, hence gullibility) "It's secret (lack of ethos, hence lack of credibility)" and "you're clueless (lack of pathos, hence lack of likeability)" don't fly with critical thinkers or the average person in general.

I have been lucky enough to train with sifus who have had fighting experience and taught with combat effectiveness in mind. They would call fantasy in TCMAs whenever and wherever they saw it. I learned a lot from them and that helps me "judge" any school or sifu I come into contact with.
    Judgement based on personal experience is just that. If that's your measuring stick, then everyone's clueless about everything they have no personal experience with, which is not news to anyone, so let's drop it, k?

Kung fu in my mind is a collection of complex and (obviously) misunderstood Chinese fighting systems. Certain methodologies have to be followed to explore the richness, wisdom and the inbuilt complexity of these systems otherwise one is in danger of learning or teaching nothing but a glorified form of kick boxing!
    Of course, the more secret the methodology, the more powerful, superior and authentic it is.
    Last edited by Xiao3 Meng4; 01-30-2010 at 05:32 PM.
    "It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." -Cicero

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao3 Meng4 View Post
    So why bother bringing it up over and over? Why bother resorting to name-calling and chest-thumping?
    I don't know who it is that is bringing up any more. However, if I do bring up the subject then it would be to show how the "Forum Gods" treat methodologies that they are unfamiliar with. Actually, you are a doing a pretty good job of making my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao3Meng4
    Was it weight training, or resistance training? 'Cause if you don't do any resistance training...
    It was weight training that I was talking about even though some of the people concerned "mixed" up the two, no doubt to imply that I was talking about resistance exercises...LOL

Because of your lack of credibility (ethos; your obsession with secrets and your evasion of questions meant to determine credibility)
    Secrets or selective teaching are a real phenomenon. Assuming that they don't exist just because you have not come across them is pompous.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao3 Meng4
    and very poor use of appeal to emotion (pathos - you keep calling everyone contemptuous names and saying they're clueless.)
    Why don't you have a look at what some of them have called me so far....

Maybe because you seem to not comprehend certain posts, seem to perceive every disagreement as a personal challenge, can't let sleeping dogs lie, and namecall like it's at risk of going out of style?
    IMHO, you are just making excuses for them. They are the ones who see what I say regarding that particular methodology as a challenge to their "intellectual" status here.

No, it's a reflection of your lack of credibility, likeability, and logic (logos - the ability to think critically and form persuasive, reasoned arguments.) There is disagreement with your descriptions and definitions of the methodology, its purpose, and what's going on. Simply put, "Sifu says so (lack of logos, hence gullibility) "It's secret (lack of ethos, hence lack of credibility)" and "you're clueless (lack of pathos, hence lack of likeability)" don't fly with critical thinkers or the average person in general.
    You may use "sifu says" as a weak link in my argument bu the fact is that real sifus are the ones who teach kung fu and not Internet Cross Trainers!

So I will be taking my advice and training from sifus and not from MMA/Cross trainers. If that hurts people's feelings then so be it!

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao3 MEng4
    Judgement based on personal experience is just that. If that's your measuring stick, then everyone's clueless about everything they have no personal experience with, which is not news to anyone, so let's drop it, k?
    We all bring our personal experience (and inexperience) to discussion boards such as this.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao3 Meng4
    Of course, the more secret the methodology, the more powerful, superior and authentic it is.
    Not really. My point was not its superiority rather, its validity!

HW108

PS. I had a relatively polite discussion with you regarding the subject before and it was you who suddenly came in F-ing left, right and center.

And on, and on, and on.......Lineage this, Weight Training that, Special skills......and on, and on, and on........

Climb up a tree til it tilts with your weight, make sure there are some steady branches representing arms near you, then wrap your legs and arms around it. There's your mount, and guard. Work the brances for arm bars. Try to kimura them and break the brances. Roll around the tree several times. Do this until you fall out of the tree.

Do pull ups slowly while wearing iron rings, ankle weights, weighted belts, and weighted vests, with breath until you can do fifty in a row. Great for iron body...

Throw boudlers in all the different directions you would throw your fist. Kick them too... Real projection.

Then after all that...When you train with your friends just spar with live weapons. Don't concentrate much on two man forms. Really try to take each other out. Work this until the two of you are fighting each other with 100 pound Kwandos...

The list goes on, but well, compared to weight lifting, i think...

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post

You cannot make such a statement as you are not familiar with the Chow Gar methodology in question.

Dude, no insults intended. But who are you to say who is familar with "What Methodology"?

Do you know every member on this forum? Do you know what their experiences are? Or did you just skim their profiles and come to this conclusion?

Regardless if the person intended for your reply is schooled in the methodologies you are speaking of, is really not important to me. But my point is maybe Dale, or anyone else knows something you don't about this topic & just maybe they are familar with the methodology in question.

All the best,
    Nothing is harder to see into than people's nature. The sage looks at subtle phenomena and listens to small voices. This harmonizes the outside with the inside and the inside with the outside.
    --Zhuge Liang--

樱花瓣在飘零 这悲凉的风景
    长袖挥不去一生刀光剑影

Who asked you to read my posts a hundred times? LOL
    Why would i read it a hundred times when i can read it once and get the same effect?
    Well, some of them are at least "concerned" with "debunking" methodologies they are not familiar with
    they are concerned with the poison you spout and period.

You and people like never see the crap coming from the other side, do you?
    and the same can be said for you.
    Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76
    lol and you accuse everyone of being Dave ross.

Not everyone....but do go on exaggerating as watching you desperately protecting your knucklehead brethren is rather entertaining from where I am sitting.LOL
    protecting? lol... i don't even know the guy i'm just going off the hundred post you have fantasy filled with him. you are infatuated end of sentence. And the reason behind it is he got the better of you and you know it.
    There you go thinking that everyone is Hardwork108......LOL
    there you go again thinking everyone is Ross LOL....
    Proving him wrong about what?
    probably because he told you the truth and that is a hard pill for you to swallow.
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tensei85 View Post
    Dude, no insults intended.
    None taken. However, all of this started in thread called "dynamic tension in forms". You make like to go through it before you make more criticisms of my treatment of these guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Tensei85
    But who are you to say who is familiar with "What Methodology"?
    Who are they to say that a methodology that they are unfamiliar with is "mythical", "fantasy", and that my behavior is "cultish" or that I am "delusional"?

Do you know every member on this forum?
    Of course not. My problem is not with all the members of the forum My problem is with a bunch of mainly MMA-ist/cross trainers and perhaps a few Mckung fu-ists thrown in who have declared themselves Gods of TCMA knowledge in this forum.

Most of them validate this status with their usual "decades of experience" line in every art under the sun. This somehow gives them profound knowledge of all the methodologies within External and yes, the Internal TCMAs....LOL!

These people will give you advice on your Tae Kwon Do, BJJ, MMA, Karate, Muay Thai, Judo, Wing Chun, Tiger Claw. Aikido, Hapkido etc.

Some of them might even tell you that the traditional kung fu methodology is outdated and if you don' t cross train whatever you do with BJJ and Thai Boxing then you will be useless.

They will say bravo when you blindly agree with them and they will gang up on you and try and discredit you if you dare tell them that they are lacking valid knowledge in some of the areas they claim expertise in.

What they will never do is say "hey buddy, I don't know that methodology, I never knew it existed....". That is because they are a bunch of fragile egos who are cluelessly and desperately supporting each other here on the net.

Actually, the internet is full of such people. Blame modern MA trends and the Mcdojo phenomenon if you like.

Do you know what their experiences are? Or did you just skim their profiles and come to this conclusion?
    No, I know where their coming from reading their posts. When they know something then they are the first to start d!ck waving and not knowing something has never stopped them from pretending to know more than they do!

Regardless if the person intended for your reply is schooled in the methodologies you are speaking of, is really not important to me. But my point [is maybe Dale, or anyone else knows something you don't about this topic & just maybe they are familar with the methodology in question.
    Why would not they acknowledge it if they were familiar with this methodology?

I assume that Dale's strength and power building is valid. So are other TCMA methodologies that use certain types of weight training for power and strength building. I am not arguing that point even if the discussion was twisted in that direction before just to "prove" me wrong.

Again, the fact remains that none of these characters are familiar with the methodology in question. If they were then they would not have made the clueless posts, accompanied by personal insults. Of course, none of them will come out and admit to not knowing the given methodology and will argue the benefits of Olympic weight training until the end of time.

They are pompous and suffer from fragile egos. There are many more Internal TCMA methodologies out there that they do not have a clue about and nor do I. But I admit this but these people don't. That is the difference!!!!

Actually, one of these same characters came out and ridiculed me before when I openly admitted to lacking knowledge in a certain area. It was a case of "hey look HW108 admitted that his level of knowledge was not up to par". They see the fact of admitting not knowing something as a weakness. I on the other hand see, not knowing something and not having the b@lls to admit it as weakness!!!

These people somehow believe that their "decades of experience", including sometimes, many none TCMA arts, entitles them to know everything. This in a world where many real TCMA masters and grand masters in their 70s will tell you that they themselves have still a lot to learn.

So, who is living in a fantasy land? who is delusional? Who is the person who is falling for the myths and fantasies?

The only thing that I am guilty of is rubbing their noses in it and perhaps being a little too tongue in cheek, but these guys need a reality check, that is for sure!

All the best,
    All the best to you sir.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 01-31-2010 at 07:30 PM.

Why would i read it a hundred times when i can read it once and get the same effect?
    There you go, now you have read my 101st post. LOL

they are concerned with the poison you spout and period.
    They are concerned with being shown clueless, period!

The poison is in their minds.

and the same can be said for you.
    Hey you can say whatever you want because you have been proved to be clueless. I however, just react to clueless people in such a manner.

protecting? lol... i don't even know the guy i'm just going off the hundred post you have fantasy filled with him.
    Boy, you really are a patient man to have read a hundred posts written by me. Perhaps you should find a hobby? Or get a life? LOL

Of course, you are a hypocrite as well for pretending to ignore what I write while answering my every post...LOL

you are infatuated end of sentence. And the reason behind it is he got the better of you and you know it.
    Hey from that sentence I would say that you are more infatuated with him then anyone else. LOL

there you go again thinking everyone is Ross LOL....
    I am beginning to think that you are Ross too. Either that or you are one of his testicles...LOL

probably because he told you the truth and that is a hard pill for you to swallow.
    The truth is that the TRUTH never got in the way of anything Ross has done or said in my regards in these forums.

It seems that like minded people do find each other in the end. Be sure to invite me to your wedding...LOL!

Boy, you really are a patient man to have read a hundred posts written by me. Perhaps you should find a hobby? Or get a life? LOL

Of course, you are a hypocrite as well for pretending to ignore what I write while answering my every post...LOL
    like i said you could read one of your posts and you've read them all. I don't have to shuffle though your dogma to know exactly what you wrote, because you've wrote the same thing a 100 times. now who doesn't have a life to sit there and post the same thing 100s of times? your understanding of simple things is flawed.
    I am beginning to think that you are Ross too. Either that or you are one of his testicles...LOL
    funny you try to turn this back around and every single person here knows you have a hard on for him. no matter the play of words you throw back, we (everyone) knows the truth.

The truth is that the TRUTH never got in the way of anything Ross has done or said in my regards in these forums.

It seems that like minded people do find each other in the end. Be sure to invite me to your wedding...LOL!
    little defensive there lol... you sure he's not that spurred barb in your side? Funny if I want to get you on your heels all I do is mention Ross's name. total infatuation plain and simple lol...

and let's not forget

Kung Fu is good for you.

like i said you could read one of your posts and you've read them all.
    And you know that because you keep reading them. I would say that you are infatuated with me. LOL

I don't have to shuffle though your dogma to know exactly what you wrote, because you've wrote the same thing a 100 times.
    Evidently some people here are not, lets say the brightest stars in the sky, so repetition becomes necessary. I hope that you will one day admire my patience with you "I cross train and grapple so my (Mc) kung fu is good", lot.

now who doesn't have a life to sit there and post the same thing 100s of times?
    That is much better than not having a life and sitting there reading the same things a 100 times and then going on to answering every one of the posts.LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL.

Well, if you want to know, from my point of view it is just a case of necessary repetition for some not so bright and egotistical, "know it all" clueless cross trainers, who think that they know kung fu.

It is called a dedication to education. Actually, I should get a Nobel price for my dedication in face of incredible odds (ignorance, fear, anger and resentment).

your understanding of simple things is flawed.
    Correction, my understanding of flawed people is SIMPLE!

funny you try to turn this back around and every single person here knows you have a hard on for him. no matter the play of words you throw back, we (everyone) knows the truth.
    If by every single person you mean the kung fu clueless cross trainers then I would inform you that you guys seem to be suffering from a lot of hom0sexual fantasies and should really slow down on your man-grappling practice.

little defensive there lol... you sure he's not that spurred barb in your side? Funny if I want to get you on your heels all I do is mention Ross's name. total infatuation plain and simple lol...
    Well, it seems apparently that you have been mentioning Ross quite a lot recently. And I don't want to go there. You live in a free (not for most part) country and you can have a hard on for him if you like, but I still advise you to take it easy on your man-grappling practice until you get rid of your obsession.

I am just being logical, so don't take this the wrong way.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 01-31-2010 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    and let's not forget

Hey, Dragonzbane!

Have a good look at this woman. Isn't she much better to grapple with then Ross. Come on now, look at that body.

David Jamieson wants to help you as well. So snap out of it and be a Man!

Hey David. Where I live is full of women like that.