Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: White Tiger Kung Fu ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Did you or did you not FALSELY claim that I had said that my sifu had beaten a Gracie in a fight? Did you or did you not make other slanderous claims regarding my character using my sifu as a vehicle? [Before you became a moderator].

If you were just joking then it was not funny!!!!!!
    I don't recall the Gracie comment, but I do recall you mentioning all the "no rules" fights your WC sifu had, fights that were NOT verifiable by anyone, even the ones in "europe" (france) and certainly NOT in Rio.
    At one point I thought you were a lying *******, that is no great surprise to anyone here.
    I do not think that anymore, I thing you are delusional and after seeing your Sifu in Rio I understand why.
    I have tremendous amount of pity for you because you can't see the tree OR the forest.
    And that is the end of that.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

:Train wrecked yet?

I thought this was a bak fu pai thread? Karh...uh...ma....?

Quote Originally Posted by TAO YIN View Post
    :Train wrecked yet?

I thought this was a bak fu pai thread? Karh...uh...ma....?
    That part was already addressed, do you have something to add?

Nobody is talking about magic powers; nobody is talking about "secrets" even though they exist in kung fu. CTS himself kept thing to himself.

Nobody is talking about higher levels, even though they exist in kung fu. They may be found by studying the higher levels of the Internals.

You just missed the point of that post which was interaction between myself and Taai Gihk Yahn, by the way.

All your attitude comes from your "gang" or "group" mentality. Of course, you lacking knowledge about some basic TCMA facts does not help your case much, either.
    I see your ego is so powerful that you surmised that I was addressing you.
    You need to check yourself.

there is a world out there and it doesn't care if you exist or not.
    Also, there are people out there who essentially are the same.

To the greater part of the world, you are completely unknown and irrelevant.

Just pointing it out.
    I am sorry you cannot shake your vanity in this regard, but then again, I don't care. You will either one day understand or you will continue to fail to understand. It's not up to me.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Sure, I do. Why not?

Do you study bak fu pai? Does anyone? What about its master? How's his hand?

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    I don't recall the Gracie comment, but I do recall you mentioning all the "no rules" fights your WC sifu had, fights that were NOT verifiable by anyone, even the ones in "europe" (france) and certainly NOT in Rio.
    They were not pubic events. They were just walk in challengers. I assume that the school did not publicize the fights because it was not in their interest to have a line of losers disrupting their classes with stupid challenges. I doubt that the losers of those challenges went around reporting their losses to newspapers either.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjuro ronin
    At one point I thought you were a lying *******, that is no great surprise to anyone here.
    Again, you are implying that I lie. I don't lie.
    Kung fu challenges are not that strange even nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjuro ronin
    I do not think that anymore, I thing you are delusional and after seeing your Sifu in Rio I understand why.
    I doubt that you saw my sifu in Rio. I was visisting Rio at the same time that you claimed to have been there and I trained with him!!!!!!!!!

If you ever do visit Rio and visit him then you can tell him how delusional he is to his face!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro ronin
    I have tremendous amount of pity for you because you can't see the tree OR the forest.
    And that is the end of that.
    Save youR pity. There are still a few ACTUAL KUNG FU practitioners and SIFUs here that do not share your opinion. One has already referred to you as a clown in PM to me, and that is NO LIE!

Furthermore, if your kung fu studies were deeper than you would not misunderstand me as much as you have.

By the way, you did make the Gracie comment!!!!!

You were also present when "sifu" Dave Ross was using my sifu for his antiques!!!!

Also, my post was directed at Taai Gihk Yahn and was a response a statement of his, so your intervention is rather suprising. I am sure that Taai gihk yahn is capable of insulting me accordingly if he see fit. LOL!

HW108

Quote Originally Posted by TAO YIN View Post
    Sure, I do. Why not?

Do you study bak fu pai? Does anyone? What about its master? How's his hand?
    All that was already addressed.
    What do YOU have to add?

They were not pubic events. They were just walk in challengers. I assume that the school did not publicize the fights because it was not in their interest to have a line of losers disrupting their classes with stupid challenges. I doubt that the losers of those challenges went around reporting their losses to newspapers either.

Again, you are implying that I lie. I don't lie.
    Kung fu challenges are not that strange even nowadays.

I doubt that you saw my sifu in Rio. I was visisting Rio at the same time that you claimed to have been there and I trained with him!!!!!!!!!

If you ever do visit Rio and visit him then you can tell him how delusional he is to his face!!!!!

Save youR pity. There are still a few ACTUAL KUNG FU practitioners and SIFUs here that do not share your opinion. One has already referred to you as a clown in PM to me, and that is NO LIE!

Furthermore, if your kung fu studies were deeper than you would not misunderstand me as much as you have.

By the way, you did make the Gracie comment!!!!!

You were also present when "sifu" Dave Ross was using my sifu for his antiques!!!!

Also, my post was directed at Taai Gihk Yahn and was a response a statement of his, so your intervention is rather suprising. I am sure that Taai gihk yahn is capable of insulting me accordingly if he see fit. LOL!

HW108
    Good luck with all that.

Nothing, I don't know him. His movements are fast. His break are impressive if real.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    I see your ego is so powerful that you surmised that I was addressing you.
    You need to check yourself.

there is a world out there and it doesn't care if you exist or not.
    Also, there are people out there who essentially are the same.

To the greater part of the world, you are completely unknown and irrelevant.

Just pointing it out.
    I am sorry you cannot shake your vanity in this regard, but then again, I don't care. You will either one day understand or you will continue to fail to understand. It's not up to me.
    Then who was your post addressed to? Taai Gihk Yahn, Sanjuro ronin, Chusauli?

Why don' t you quote the person to whom you are addressing your post to?

Also, again don' t assume that there are no secrets or higher levels in kung fu just because you have not been made aware of them!

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Good luck with all that.
    Thank you and good luck to you too!

Anyone tried to break a coconut hanging in a bag your holding? Any success?

Sanjuro,

Next time you meet a sifu who you believe to be "delusional" then the best way to know for sure is to touch hands with him. It does not have to be life and death. Even a friendly one could have cleared up any doubts in your mind.

HW108

Then who was your post addressed to? Taai Gihk Yahn, Sanjuro ronin, Chusauli?

Why don' t you quote the person to whom you are addressing your post to?

Also, again don' t assume that there are no secrets or higher levels in kung fu just because you have not been made aware of them!
    supremely egotistical!

*claps*
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    supremely egotistical!

*claps*
    You are so totally out of your depth......