Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: White Tiger Kung Fu ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    You are so totally out of your depth......

I think you're salvageable. Because I think everyone is!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by TAO YIN View Post
    Anyone tried to break a coconut hanging in a bag your holding? Any success?
    Easy peasy, just bake it first...
    Guangzhou Pak Mei Kung Fu School, Sydney Australia,
    Sifu Leung, Yuk Seng
    Established 1989, Glebe Australia

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    I think you're salvageable. Because I think everyone is!
    What you fail to see is that your first post in question was made only because of, and as a reflexion of your own ego!

Most people are salvageable but I doubt that they include you. You really need to get a real life that will take you away from your delusions of grandeur.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 01-19-2010 at 02:53 PM.

What you fail to see is that your first post in question was made only because of, and as a reflexion of your own ego!

Most people are salvageable but I doubt that they include you. You really need to get a real life that will take you away from your delusions of grandeur.

still a failure...but maybe someday.

Listen you aren't doing this just so that someone will communicate with you are you?
    Because after this, I am gonna sit back and watch.

I realize that it is useless to address you personally as you put up your shield of unreality as quick as you can so you don't have to deal with what people are telling you.

remarkable really.

no ill will, but you certainly have a lot of hate in you.

maybe crying would help you. You know, just to clean that illness inside of you away.

It can help! There's a kungfu secret for you straight form teh depths of Ch'an.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Next time you meet a sifu who you believe to be "delusional" then the best way to know for sure is to touch hands with him. It does not have to be life and death. Even a friendly one could have cleared up any doubts in your mind.
    Been done, a particularly offended party showed up on his doorstep and he started screaming like a madman about assault, lawsuits, slander, global warming, the gnostic gospel, grassy knolls, transfat, etc.

Nothing to be proven by going a delusional old man was their conclusion.

I am continually amazed by so many of you alleged experienced martial artists who can't interpret the truth in a video laid out before your eyes.

Sorry, I can see some of the newbies and junior students getting hornswagled, but man, just LOOK at him!

He's 1/2 a step above star wars kid, and that's about it.

Don't feel bad, he sucked in a lot of people over the years, made a living doing it, at that, he approached mastery, fair enough.

I think his mind is actually gone now, but some of his students are still keeping the faith.
    Guangzhou Pak Mei Kung Fu School, Sydney Australia,
    Sifu Leung, Yuk Seng
    Established 1989, Glebe Australia

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post

still a failure...but maybe someday.

Listen you aren't doing this just so that someone will communicate with you are you?
    Because after this, I am gonna sit back and watch.

I realize that it is useless to address you personally as you put up your shield of unreality as quick as you can so you don't have to deal with what people are telling you.

remarkable really.

no ill will, but you certainly have a lot of hate in you.

maybe crying would help you. You know, just to clean that illness inside of you away.

It can help! There's a kungfu secret for you straight form teh depths of Ch'an.
    And the fact that you keep coming back with irrelevant gibberish when it is more than clear that I do not wish to communicate with you reflects even more, your need to feed and satisfy your ego........

HW108

PS. My communication in this thread relates to CTS and Taai Gihk Yahn was giving me an interesting perspective on this authentic kung fu master until you guys popped in with your insecurities.

Why don't you guys just start a thread of your own and discuss Ch'an philosophies which, by the way, are very much above your (knuckle) heads......

Quote Originally Posted by Yum Cha View Post
    Been done, a particularly offended party showed up on his doorstep and he started screaming like a madman about assault, lawsuits, slander, global warming, the gnostic gospel, grassy knolls, transfat, etc.

Nothing to be proven by going a delusional old man was their conclusion.

I am continually amazed by so many of you alleged experienced martial artists who can't interpret the truth in a video laid out before your eyes.

Sorry, I can see some of the newbies and junior students getting hornswagled, but man, just LOOK at him!

He's 1/2 a step above star wars kid, and that's about it.

Don't feel bad, he sucked in a lot of people over the years, made a living doing it, at that, he approached mastery, fair enough.

I think his mind is actually gone now, but some of his students are still keeping the faith.
    Point taken but the sifu in question was not the old man in the video.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    You are so totally out of your depth......
    The shallows of your mind are not that deep so the only thing we probably need is a set of hipwaders to navigate the fecal matter that is your mind.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    The shallows of your mind are not that deep so the only thing we probably need is a set of hipwaders to navigate the fecal matter that is your mind.
    He cannot face himself. If he can, then he will not.

the first step is that, he needs to make it himself.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

the mirror is the roughest critic.
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson

LOL!

AND

the mirror is the roughest critic.
    LOL!

Now you are both out of your depths.....

Why don't you two go and find yourselves some authentic kung fu training (if they will have you). That is the mirror I am using to find myself.

Authentic kung fu training will help you much more than reading and ignorantly parroting philosophies that are written by people much more intelligent (and wiser) than yourselves.

HW108
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 01-19-2010 at 07:03 PM.

Yum Cha,

I meant without baking them.

Kung Lek,

Why is everyone salvageable? You mean that is just how death is, or?

Quote Originally Posted by TAO YIN View Post
    Yum Cha,

I meant without baking them.

Kung Lek,

Why is everyone salvageable? You mean that is just how death is, or?
    Everyone is salvagable because each day brings new experience and every experience has a potential to change a person at the root of their being.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Now you are both out of your depths.....
    repeating yourself. you know those are the first signs of mania. you should really get some help. I know some good solid people in the field that can help I'll get you a number if you want.

repeating yourself. you know those are the first signs of mania. you should really get some help. I know some good solid people in the field that can help I'll get you a number if you want.
    One needs to sometimes repeat himself with the congnitively challenged. You will understand when (or if) you are eventually cured.

By the way, "thanks" to you and the new "Buddha", David Jamieson, this thread has been de-railed!!!!