Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you think?

chin na was intended to be used to break the bone or tear the muscle etcetc not to subdue someone or make them tap

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    chin na was intended to be used to break the bone or tear the muscle etcetc not to subdue someone or make them tap
    Unfortunately, they don't work the way they were intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post
    Unfortunately, they don't work the way they were intended.
    oh yes i forgot you were an ex chin na master lol

oh yes i forgot you were an ex chin na master lol
    I guarantee you I am more of a chi na master than 99.9% of CMA chi na "masters" out there.
    Last edited by Knifefighter; 01-01-2010 at 02:19 PM.

Knifefighter is correct about chi na.

I guarantee you I am more of a chi na master than 99.9% of CMA chi na "masters" out there.
    perhaps on the ground but ive seen bjj standing locks and all i gotta say is lol

perhaps on the ground but ive seen bjj standing locks and all i gotta say is lol
    Like all standing locks, any standing lock you see in BJJ is going to be very low percentage. The difference is most guys in BJJ know those locks don't work and are mainly used for marketing purposes.

Like all standing locks, any standing lock you see in BJJ is going to be very low percentage. The difference is most guys in BJJ know those locks don't work and are mainly used for marketing purposes.
    the bjj locks dont work at all if your flexible even just somewhat flexible and is a perfect example of bad chin na

the bjj locks dont work at all if your flexible even just somewhat flexible and is a perfect example of bad chin na
    LOL... nice try trollboy.

LOL... nice try trollboy.
    unlike some people i speak on things i know about i was taught those bjj standing locks and i was put in them they dont work at all unless your possibly made of tin are possibly suffering from rigor mortis
    and they are based on the presumption your opponent wont punch or attack you while your trying to lock and to make it worse they dont have transitions such as strikes or throws if the lock fails hence it being very horrible chin na
    Last edited by goju; 01-01-2010 at 02:48 PM.

Stickfighting experience + BJJ = easy disarms.

If you are trying to use chicken wing while standing, you are pretty clueless.

The techniques done in most MMA fights are 10x more effective than the ones you are talking about.
    Pretty weak claims on all accounts which is what I would expect really. Little more than smack talk.

It is great for both! It only works as a method to subdue because one can destroy bones and such.

unlike some people i speak on things i know about i was taught those bjj standing locks and i was put in them they dont work at all unless your possibly made of tin are possibly suffering from rigor mortis
    and they are based on the presumption your opponent wont punch or attack you while your trying to lock and to make it worse they dont have transitions such as strikes or throws if the lock fails hence it being very horrible chin na
    LOL... go back and study for your high school GED so you can learn how to read.

Of course they don't work. Every serious BJJ practitioner knows this. They are used for marketing and for stealing the money of smarta$$ guys like you who don't want to do hard training, but come in looking for "secret" techniques.

ac tually thats not always true ive seen plenty of countdown to ufc episodes where the show the figthers throwing crisps neat combos with their hands up during training and pad work and when they fight they are swinging wildly and leaving their hands down
    Exactly... and this is part of what makes competition so important. The more you do, the closer you get to being able to use it well under pressure.

LOL... go back and study for your high school GED so you can learn how to read.

Of course they don't work. Every serious BJJ practitioner knows this. They are used for marketing and for stealing the money of smarta$$ guys like you who don't want to do hard training, but come in looking for "secret" techniques.
    dale settle down we dont need you to have a another foaming at the mouth heart attack like last time

i dont want to do hard training? lol thats funny because people that have seen your vids said your slopppy with so so stand up

but yeah i guess youre in position to tell other people they dont train hard

Last edited by goju; 01-01-2010 at 05:05 PM.