Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Running To Cure Blood Cancers

Running To Cure Blood Cancers

All,
    I am now part of Team in Training, an organization which participates in various marathons and duathlons in order to raise money for curing blood cancers such as Leukemia and Hodgkin's disease. I have offered to run a half and full marathon for this cause, and am collecting donations as part of the fundraiser. If you have even a few dollars available, it'd be awesome if you could donate to the cause. My link is below.

http://pages.teamintraining.org/rm/dhmomu10/dethington

Again, even if it is just a small amount, it makes a difference. Thanks!
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

i recently read somewhere that cancer is a fungus... you do realize that if they presented the cure for cancer there wouldn't be so much money made off of people having it - just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    i recently read somewhere that cancer is a fungus... you do realize that if they presented the cure for cancer there wouldn't be so much money made off of people having it - just saying.
    Cancer is actually a malfunction of the stop-growth mechanism of cells. I'm raising for a nonprofit, not a corporation.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Cancer is actually a malfunction of the stop-growth mechanism of cells. I'm raising for a nonprofit, not a corporation.
    you do know that when the cure for cancer is rediscovered again by people such as yourself, the big pharm, gov, and corps will come in and make sure you are belittled, ridiculed, and eventually suicided... your cure will be stacked off and catalogued like the rest of them and everything will remain the same.

you do know that when the cure for cancer is rediscovered again by people such as yourself, the big pharm, gov, and corps will come in and make sure you are belittled, ridiculed, and eventually suicided... your cure will be stacked off and catalogued like the rest of them and everything will remain the same.
    How about you guys help raise money for the cure, and I'll worry about the evil men in dark suits?
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Are you aware that people are dying from quitting chemo and trying these "Rife devices"?

His work was never independently verified, and there is absolutely no evidence of his devices even working. Even from my own scientific standpoint, a Rife device could not destroy the HIV virus, much less harm cancer cells, as with the exception of the stop growth malfunction, they are very similar to actual cells. You cannot cure HIV with frequencies once a virus enters the lysogenic cycle, because the disease basically becomes part of your DNA, which is why you'll see vaccines instead of cures for viruses.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    because the disease basically becomes part of your DNA.
    aye... it's all about that DNA mate.

At any rate, thanks Uki for keeping this thread alive. No gov't conspiracy here. Just me running a total of about 40 miles in order to help out where I can.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    keep up the good work, Drake. I support you in your endeavor, however I will say that I know several people who are cancer-free, one from stage 3 non-hodgkins lymphoma, from leatrile-which every country but ours allows. There are other methods involving diet and supplements that the AMA and FDA put the kabosh on.
    I don't think they disbelieve in the therapies, I just don't think they have found a way of patenting and marketing them yet. Time will tell. Until then, keep on keepin on.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

my girlfriend told me a story of a russian family... the husband got cancer of some sort, so the entire family decided to go on a completely raw food diet. no cooked foods whatsoever, after a period of time, the mans cancer disappeared and one of his sons had his teeth fillings popped out by his teeth healing aswell.

~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

have you guys read about helen liangs recovery from cancer, and what are your thoughts about her battle?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    have you guys read about helen liangs recovery from cancer, and what are your thoughts about her battle?
    my thoughts are that w/out direct access to her full medical history records, that there is nothing to think...

well i was always curious after reading that article in this magazine a long time ago about her treatment process. wondered if anyone had read that article and had any opinions about that. maybe someone else
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.