Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Democrat judge dismisses all charges against Blackwater guards

So Hardwork, neither you or the other idiot have had experience with combat veterans, yet you two are the self-crowned forum experts on the topic.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    So Hardwork, neither you or the other idiot have had experience with combat veterans, yet you two are the self-crowned forum experts on the topic.
    I would kindly suggest that you peek your head out of your little compartmentalized world and your little brotherhood of combat veterans, and see the real world out there.

Brave men and women have been used as cannon fodder for centuries and it seems, sadly, that everyone seems to realize that except these soldiers themselves who are the ones making the biggest sacrifices, fulfilling agendas of the very elite who look upon them with contempt, just as they see the rest of the common population!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    I would kindly suggest that you peek your head out of your little compartmentalized world and your little brotherhood of combat veterans, and see the real world out there.

Brave men and women have been used as cannon fodder for centuries and it seems, sadly, that everyone seems to realize that except these soldiers themselves who are the ones making the biggest sacrifices, fulfilling agendas of the very elite who look upon them with contempt, just as they see the rest of the common population!
    LARPing does not make you a subject matter expert on combat.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Well said.

But I guarantee he still won't get it.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Apparently he still thinks the draft is on. Those poor, poor volunteer soldiers, volunteering to serve their country. They never should have been made to go into the recruiter's office, sign the paperwork, take the tests, go through the medical examination, made sure they were not given any false promises by the recruiters, reviewed their contract, took their oath, and then went to BCT and finished instead of asking for an entry level separation.

Poor, poor oppressed people.

It was all they had open to them except doing well in school and getting a scholarship, or taking out student loans, or going to trade school, or going to community college for their first 2 years to save money, or getting a low salary entry level job and making their way up the chain with solid job performance. Poor fellas...so many doors closed to them.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

In these days and times there are very few people in the American military who can say they have actually had any real "Combat". They depend on technology, the heat sensors, the radars, the tanks and hummers that can almost withstand a small nuke.

Truth is you get these people out in the field with just a compass and a knife and they would just fall apart.

In a world that all of a sudden didn't have any technology the US military would not stand a chance.

I have never claimed to be an expert in military combat. Stop digressing!

What I have infinitely more knowledge than you about is the REAL world of politics. The reality that your brainwashed mind does not see. People like you actually believe that some "Islamic Fanatic" planned the 9-11 attacks sitting in a cave in Afghanistan.

You refuse to believe that your country (together with the UK) is still a colonial empire and that it kills(including its own citizens) and destroys ruthlessly for what it considers to be its interests.

And don't kid yourself, the interests of the USA are not your interests, if there are any overlaps, then they are purely accidental. The interests of the US are the interests of the Banking families who control your every day lives including deciding who your president will be; interests rates; which countries wars will be declared on in the coming years; which countries will be destablized and so on. They own your security agencies and the "government", but that is not enough. They want to own you @sses as well as today's technology will allow them to do that and hence the wars on terrorism and drugs; campaigns against Climate Change, their "necessary" infringements on your freedoms and rights as human beings.

Wake up call, Mr Drake!

Spoken like a true couch potato.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Apparently LARPing provides a previously impossible level of insight. Why, with his sword and shield, Hardwork has interpreted, without error, complex international policy without ever leaving the confines of his phalanx! Armed with google and conspiracy theory websites, Hardwork has singlehandedly unlocked every mystery in the world, and has come to the kung fu forum to grace us with his political commentary, all without a shred of formal education! Heavens bless the internet for empowering Hardwork to show us ignorant plebs the real truth, seen through the eyes of a man who dresses like a gladiator for fun!
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    HW8 (carpetbagger) your a fu(king tool. Your an expert in every subject matter you profess to have passing knowledge of. You lack communication skills and everyone hates you. seriously why don't you just shot yourself.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Apparently he still thinks the draft is on. Those poor, poor volunteer soldiers, volunteering to serve their country.
    You know very well that many of them are encouraged to volunteer. Scouts are sent to the poorer areas of the country to recruit soldiers!

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    They never should have been made to go into the recruiter's office, sign the paperwork, take the tests, go through the medical examination, made sure they were not given any false promises by the recruiters, reviewed their contract, took their oath, and then went to BCT and finished instead of asking for an entry level separation.
    They are no different than the enemy who they are fighting. Do you think that most Iraqui soldiers would be soldiers if they had the choice?

Most wouldn't!

The same goes for the Americans.

However, many on BOTH sides are brainwashed. One side is dying for Iraq, Allah, Mohammed and the other side is dying for Democracy. "Freedom"( what a laugh), God and Jesus.

Who wins? Not the soldiers, that is for sure. They die, they are maimed and damaged physically and psychologically. Their families are damaged and traumatized. So, no winners there for sure!

For the winners, see the trail of money!

Yes, have a look at the balance sheets of banks who lend money for weapons' purchases, construction etc. See arms company's balance sheets; see construction companies' balance sheets. Yes these people make a "killing"as well.

So what you get is bankers ( and other corporate families) choosing and running your governments to whom you are always paying more and more extortionate taxes. These "governments" rob and pillage the world for their masters. And while they are doing all this you the citizen tax payer is paying for it through your ever higher taxes. That is, your hard earned money is transferred, albeit indirectly, into the pockets of your corporate masters.

What happens when you refuse to pay for this con? Ask the Gestapo like IRS!!!

Poor, poor oppressed people.
    My sentiments exactly.

It was all they had open to them except doing well in school and getting a scholarship,
    You know very well that scholarships are not for everyone!

or taking out student loans, or going to trade school,
    Student loans will put them in the packet of very bankers who run your everyday lives!

or going to community college for their first 2 years to save money, or getting a low salary entry level job and making their way up the chain with solid job performance.
    It seems that even low salary jobs are not that abundant nowadays. You are talking fantasy. The military targets people from very low sectors of society and makes promises. Sadly, we must face it that many people join the army to go and kill "rug-heads" because they are evil and want to "destroy" America...LOL

That attitude comes from poorly educated simple minds, who are brought up under constant media (which is also controlled) propaganda, that is fine tuned to influence them. So yes, the military is full of knuckleheads too.!

Poor fellas...so many doors closed to them.
    Of course there are!

A normal well balanced human being who has a good education and opportunities to progress in life is not going to volunteer to become a trained killer so as to go and kill other human beings on the other side of the world.

IT SEEMS THAT THE PATIENTS HAVE REALLY TAKEN OVER THE ASYLUM!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    HW8 (carpetbagger) your a fu(king tool. Your an expert in every subject matter you profess to have passing knowledge of. You lack communication skills and everyone hates you. seriously why don't you just shot yourself.
    I lack communication skills and I should "shot" myself....LOL

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    I lack communication skills and I should "shot" myself....LOL
    yep save everyone the stress of trying to understand your twisted mentality. do the world a favor, you know do your part for the cleansing of the gene pool by pulling the trigger.

(god tell me you didn''t reproduce) the thought of another person with your mentality out there is almost to much to take. (of course you and uki do hold similar views, hey are you to related?) might explain the retarded pattern I see from you 2.
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Nearly everything you said was utterly incorrect. Low income families get virtually all deducted taxes at year end. You wouldn't know that, because you hop around the jungle thinking you are Leonidas. I DO know that, because I was low income before, and I got everything back several years running. Fatal logic error 1.

Yes, there are scholarships for everyone, and in fact, many minority and poor groups are OVERrepresented. One guy, who later decided to join the Army, made more off scholarships than his ROTC counterparts. You wouldn't know this, because you still are trying to train up to fend off the Persians, but there is virtually an overwhelming amount of scholarships available for college students in America, not to mention very generous federal consolidated loans that have very low interest rates. Fatal logic error 2.

No, recruiters do not target low income people. I met my recruiter at a college job fair, who was sitting right next to very respectable corporations also hiring. In fact, most poor people do not even qualify for federal service, because at a minimum, they need a GED AND 15 college credits. There is absolutely no point in trying to find dropouts or those who have only their GED, people who tend to be at the absolutel lowest income bracket. Had you not been occupied trying make your shield shiny, you MIGHT have known this, but it's obvious you do not. Fatal logic error 3.

Epic fail, Hardwork. You tell everyone else to open their eyes, yet you are as blind as a Spartan Bat. Making controversial statements are great until you are called out for them. What defense do you have for that?
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

.......Armed with google and conspiracy theory websites, Hardwork has singlehandedly unlocked every mystery in the world,
    What is seen as "mystery" by you, is common knowledge for many who are educated for real as opposed to INDOCTRINATED, like you are!

and has come to the kung fu forum to grace us with his political commentary, all without a shred of formal education!
    Good attempt at propaganda, but no cigars. You don't know what my education is and your attempts to discredit what I say through mere lies and propaganda are very transparent. Actually, others here have noticed and questioned your defensiveness whenever the US "government" is criticized.

Heavens bless the internet for empowering Hardwork to show us ignorant plebs the real truth,
    You don't have to be an ignorant pleb for the rest of your life!

seen through the eyes of a man who dresses like a gladiator for fun!
    More LIES!

I don't dress like a gladiator and even if I did, it would not matter because what I say is fact and furthermore, I am discussing these issues with you and you can be classified as a modern day "gladiator"!

Unfortunately the truth hasn't changed. Wether a soldier or a "gladiator" does not matter as you die for the benefit of rich men. All the rest of the patriotic lip service about freedom, democracy and human rights is just that, lip service!