Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Democrat judge dismisses all charges against Blackwater guards

Drake,

It appears someone even more of a nutbar than BD has surfaced. I honestly never thought that would happen. See, I admit when I'm wrong.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    I don't dress like a gladiator and even if I did, it would not matter because what I say is fact and furthermore, I am discussing these issues with you and you can be classified as a modern day "gladiator"!
    Why not? Sounds like a lot of fun! I think I would like to cross dress as a gladiator slave girl!

Scouts are sent to the poorer areas of the country to recruit soldiers!
    I wonder what slums they found people like Pat Tillman and John McCain's son at?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Nearly everything you said was utterly incorrect. Low income families get virtually all deducted taxes at year end. You wouldn't know that, because you hop around the jungle thinking you are Leonidas. I DO know that, because I was low income before, and I got everything back several years running. Fatal logic error 1.
    Are you denying the fact that many young men and women in low income families join the military to come out of their squalor? And that these people are targeted by military recruiters because not many people in their right minds will want to join the military so as to learn killing skills in order to go and kill innocent people in some fantasy war in the Middle East!

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    Yes, there are scholarships for everyone, and in fact, many minority and poor groups are OVERrepresented. One guy, who later decided to join the Army, made more off scholarships than his ROTC counterparts.
    I was under the impression that you did not get scholarships if your aptitude did not match up.

You wouldn't know this, because you still are trying to train up to fend off the Persians, but there is virtually an overwhelming amount of scholarships available for college students in America,
    Yes more LIES and attempts at character assassination. Tell whoeever that is training you that in order for such things to work you need to be more subtle.

not to mention very generous federal consolidated loans that have very low interest rates. Fatal logic error 2.
    As much as being under debt has become part of the culture in the US (thanks to the banks and their "government" puppets or is it puppet governments?), there are many people who see it for what it is and avoid them like the plague.

No, recruiters do not target low income people. I met my recruiter at a college job fair, who was sitting right next to very respectable corporations also hiring. In fact, most poor people do not even qualify for federal service, because at a minimum, they need a GED AND 15 college credits. There is absolutely no point in trying to find dropouts or those who have only their GED, people who tend to be at the absolutel lowest income bracket. Had you not been occupied trying make your shield shiny, you MIGHT have known this, but it's obvious you do not. Fatal logic error 3.
    According to a documentary that I saw some years ago in England, the US military were targetting poor rural areas in the US, targeting young men (some of them not so bright) from low income families, offering them a "way out" and other "opportunities". The camera were following the recruitment officers as they went about their business. Are you implying that these were just actors and not real military officials?

Epic fail, Hardwork. You tell everyone else to open their eyes, yet you are as blind as a Spartan Bat. Making controversial statements are great until you are called out for them. What defense do you have for that?
    Yes, I am called upon to by a man who laces his every paragraph with official lies and unofficial attempts at character assassination using lies, distractions and deceit in order to digress from very important points made by me.

By the way, what do you find so controversial? The fact that the Iraq war had nothing to do with WOMDs? That the war on Afghanistan had nothing to do with Bin Ladin and 9-11 or the heroin trade, which is by the way flourishing since the US forces have been there? That 9-11 and 7/7 were inside jobs to con the Western populations into accepting unjust wars and infringments on their god given rights as human beings?

Tell me soldier.......

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    I wonder what slums they found people like Pat Tillman and John McCain's son at?
    I don't know. However, there have always been soldiers from the upper levels of society in the military. It seems that psychopathic tendencies and/or mere patriotic naivity do not recognize class structures.

So perhaps they were found in the "slums" of ignorance or political propaganda.

While we're on the subject, anyone want to bet that the percentage of blacks in the military is a hell of a lot higher than the percentage of the general population?

I'm wondering what branch of military service did the Bush girls sign up for!

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    Why not? Sounds like a lot of fun! I think I would like to cross dress as a gladiator slave girl!
    Be careful as we wouldn't want Sanjuro ronin to chase you all over the forums.

I'm wondering what branch of military service did the Bush girls sign up for!
    It may have been the lesbian division...lol

Be careful as we wouldn't want Sanjuro ronin to chase you all over the forums.
    Bro, your obsession with me has got to stop, seriously, people are starting to wonder about you.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

This is a thread about Blackwater and that idiot judge, not about the military that has ZERO to do with Blackwater.
    But for those that have issues with the military, please be reminded of this:

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post.

Whiel said by someone that didn't deserve to wear the uniform, it nevertheless reminds people that the free reign they have right now, still comes with a price and that some are paying for it right now.
    Hate the wars, hate the government, respect the soldiers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    yep save everyone the stress of trying to understand your twisted mentality.
    AND

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76
    (god tell me you didn''t reproduce) the thought of another person with your mentality out there is almost to much to take.
    "To" much to take? LOL

hey are you to related?)
    Are you "to" related? LOL

At this stage I believe that there is more chance of you and Drake being related! LOL

Hey Drake, here is one guy who did not qualify for one of those scholarships that you always talk about....LOl,LOL,LOL

might explain the retarded pattern I see from you 2.
    "You 2"? Ah finally.

I know, I know, those letters can be so confusing for knuckleheads....LOL,LOL,LOL

Yes, just stick to the numbers and things will get even easier once you learn to count up to ten.LOL
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 01-05-2010 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post

Hate the wars, hate the government, respect the soldiers.
    And I respect the soldiers for most part.

Also where I live they do a lot of good protecting the civilian population from the FARC. BUT, the soldiers here use US made arms to protect the population. The FARC use US made arms to kill soldiers and Colombian civilians.

So, who benefits?

See what I am getting at?

While we're on the subject, anyone want to bet that the percentage of blacks in the military is a hell of a lot higher than the percentage of the general population?
    I hear that the percentage of Hispanic and Blacks are higher but I do not have concrete evidence. Maybe Drake can enlighten us?

Also where I live they do a lot of good protecting the civilian population from the FARC. BUT, the soldiers here use US made arms to protect the population. The FARC use US made arms to kill soldiers and Colombian civilians.
    Like I said, hate the government and you can add the military industrial complex too.
    But don't resent soldier that do their best to serve their country, even in a ****ty war.
    Don't take a few bad apples ( and yes they are a few compared to the multitude that are good) and lambaste all with the same brush.
    There are many reasons why people become soldiers, the vast majority are good, honest and decent reasons.