Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Democrat judge dismisses all charges against Blackwater guards

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    To start with all I see is some right wing link throwing out a bunch of numbers. The source is vague. One just has to read that garbage to see how slanted it is.
    Are you retarded or can you just not read?

"Source: Combat Area Casualty File of 11/93 (CACF1193), and The Adjutant General's Center (TAGCEN) file of 1981."

How in the world is this "some right wing link throwing out a bunch of numbers"? It's US Government records you imbecile.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Also, lets say those numbers are correct. What does statistics from a war fought 40 years ago have to do with the racial makeup of the military?
    I think his point was that it is a common misconception that more visible minorities went and died in Nam, which is not the case.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

He was simply reinforcing my point, showing how even then, HW's erroneous posts were still wrong.

BD can't even figure that out. He should kill himself.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Are you retarded or can you just not read?

"Source: Combat Area Casualty File of 11/93 (CACF1193), and The Adjutant General's Center (TAGCEN) file of 1981."

How in the world is this "some right wing link throwing out a bunch of numbers"? It's US Government records you imbecile.
    Ah yes, that didn't take long. The tried and true tactic of neo argument comes through.

Notice that liberals don't have to insult and name call to get their point across.
    Last edited by BoulderDawg; 01-06-2010 at 09:50 AM.

So teabagger is just a figure of speech? Or personal attacks against children of political opponents? Hypocrite.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    So teabagger is just a figure of speech? Or personal attacks against children of political opponents? Hypocrite.

With you this board has become personal. Others have let the board control their emotions too but not to the extent that you have. I see a rage in your words that's down right scary.

Actually, I'm joking with another officer about mistakes made in understanding other cultures and how it transfers to writings and presentations. I know you want me to be angry, but this conversation is simply too funny, and you are simply too insignificant.

You just keep failing over and over again...
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

He was simply reinforcing my point, showing how even then, HW's erroneous posts were still wrong.
    Again, you keep using your, "LIE enough times and people will believe you" policy.

You have failed to address the references provided.

As far as the racial mixture of the US military is concerned then I have indicated that I don't know either way and that is why I asked you to clarify it and you kindly did for your own unit. At the end of the day even that does not matter as the orders come from above and I mean above even the military and the Commander in Chief, meaning the very few corporate banking families that run the US. Your president is nothing but a selected (by them and not the people) company president, taking care of their interests!

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    BD can't even figure that out. He should kill himself.
    Yes I know, everyone who is out of your shooting range should kill themselves. And it is people like you who are employed to protect the American population?

Actually, I'm joking with another officer
    Humor in the military? Now that can't be bad.......

about mistakes made in understanding other cultures and how it transfers to writings and presentations.
    NOt to mention wars and massacres........???

I know you want me to be angry,
    None of us want you to be angry. IT seems that whenever people like you are angry other human beings end up getting shot and bombed to death, or at least asked politely to kill themselves...LOL

but this conversation is simply too funny, and you are simply too insignificant.
    Of course it is. After all we are only discussing the funny subject of the US government massacring its own citizens and using that excuse to take the freedoms of those very citizens away while waging an unjust "war on terrorism" where hundreds of thousands of innocents are killed. Yes, it is really "funny"!

With nothing to back up your outlandish statements, it really comes off as hot air. Lengthy replies do not make your statements any less untrue. But I'm sure "you believe" otherwise, because you were "under the impression" that what you said was true.

I give official reports... you give youtube links. I wonder who is more credible here? Why not one-up yourself and post a wikipedia link next? Or maybe a Facebook page? Since, if it's on the internetz, it MUST be true!
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Speaking of the military, lets take a look at the draft.

In 2003, several Democratic congressmen (Charles Rangel of New York, James McDermott of Washington, John Conyers of Michigan, John Lewis of Georgia, Pete Stark of California, Neil Abercrombie of Hawaii) introduced legislation that would draft both men and women into either military or civilian government service, should there be a draft in the future.

In November 2006, Representative Charles Rangel again called for the draft to be reinstated.

So, the political party who wants to FORCE men and women to have to go fight is the Democrats. And you two fools said the Republicans were the warmongers.

As a footnote, more men were drafted during LBJ's time in office than any other President who served during the Vietnam War. Johnson was a Democrat. And the draft during Vietnam was started under JFK, another Democrat.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

A draft suits me....as long as it's fair. However there is very little chance of that. The modern day Cheneys and Bushs will of course have Daddy to interfere if any one even suggest that sonny boy be drafted.

I think a draft is good. If your number comes up you have to serve two years in the military or an organization like the Peace Corp.

A draft suits me....as long as it's fair.
    Your hypocracy (and stupidity) knows no bounds.

Just so we can all see your hypocracy firsthand

My personal value systems would not allow me to take a part in Bush's war. If it came down to it I would sit in jail before I would go to Iraq.
    A draft suits me....as long as it's fair.

I think a draft is good.
    You make it all too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Your hypocracy (and stupidity) knows no bounds.

When conforted with a real argument this is what you resort to....no surprise.

Hardly hypocritical. Notice my draft is NOT for military only.

If you're a gun toting, wife beating teabagging redneck then by all means spend your two years in the military. However if your a peace loving, kind to everyone liberal give your time to public service helping others. I think it might do a young man/woman well to spend two years on something like an indian reservation to help make our world a little better.