Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: "Terrorists", "Terrorists", Everywhere????

Quote Originally Posted by Kansuke View Post
    How 'bout I call you a fucking moron, juggle-boy?
    as long as you feel safe enough not to blow your synapses out... sure - go for it.

Greetings,

Check this from about 5:20. It pretty much says it all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2TFq...aynext_from=PL

mickey

CNN was a respected news media 24/7

till they fabricated a report about Chinese para military police hurting civilian in tibet.

it was actually a rescue.

since then many Chinese boycotted CNN.

China is going to air something like CNN 24/7 covering news world wide and not just China.

but for most people

we rely on VOA, BBC, Deutsche Welle, France Age---AP, UP--

I mean there are many and many media world wide, CNN is not the only one.

---

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Greetings,

Check this from about 5:20. It pretty much says it all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2TFq...aynext_from=PL

mickey
    Thank you for the link Mickey. Unfortunately I am having a problem with the volume of the dialogue on my computer. Can you summarize what she is saying?

Thanks.

HW108

Quote Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
    CNN was a respected news media 24/7

till they fabricated a report about Chinese para military police hurting civilian in tibet.

it was actually a rescue.

since then many Chinese boycotted CNN.

China is going to air something like CNN 24/7 covering news world wide and not just China.

but for most people

we rely on VOA, BBC, Deutsche Welle, France Age---AP, UP--

I mean there are many and many media world wide, CNN is not the only one.

---
    I have seen CNN referred to in the past as the "CIA News Network" and in my humble opinion it is run by the same mind set, if not people, that run the BBC, which is nothing but a British Intelligence asset, whose Persian language "news" broadcasts played a significant role in the overthrown of the Shah of Iran in the late 1970s, which was a joint CIA and MI6 operation.

So, if I was Chinese, I would not trust these two "new" networks, and even a few of the others you have mentioned. What happens sometimes is that some of these "new" networks will play "good cop, bad cop", giving the illusion that there is a free press in the West, when the fact is, there never was a free press and that if people don't wake up, there never will be a free press in the Western Hemisphere!!!

However, going back to the thread, the particular CNN report contained an interview that is very revealing about the so called "Islamic Terrorist" threat, which was created and is "owned" lock, stock and barrrel by CIA, MI6 and other related Western intelligence operations, and whose sole purpose is to frighten and traumatise the masses in the West into giving up their freedoms as individual citizens.

Another angle of this plan is the fraud known as the Global Warming/Climate Change "threat". This international con is currently led by the con man known by the name of Al Gore. I guess this is a subject for another thread, however, I mentioned it because it is part of the attack directed at us and is meant to create more control mechanisms to subdue the human freedom and spirit, now that new technology can help enforce any new laws and regulations that are planned.

HW108
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 01-02-2010 at 01:59 PM.

Should've known this would be a conspiracy theorist thread. And I bet Uki also thinks the "controlled dets" were done by the Jewish community, Bush, or both. Maybe Haliburton did it?

Too bad you can't fake a videotaped Al Qaeda celebration for their successful strike. Too bad they've already caught/killed numerous individuals who admitted being responsible. And too bad a controlled det would have impossible to arrange without detection. But I'm sure the UFO-watching, Black Copter chasing, fringe militia at large can disregard any sense of methodology and simply invent a reason it happened. It's like religion gone worse. Can't make the conspiracy fit? Invent a reason, and disregard inconvenient facts.

Don't like how the TSA does things? Don't fly. There's MILLIONS of boats, trains, and buses, and some preplanning can avoid the atrocity of freedom that you suffer by unconditionally agreeing to be searched (read the **** stuff before you buy your ticket, moron). You aren't losing your freedom. You are LEGALLY and WILLINGLY giving up certain rights, because you EXPLICITLY agree to certain things. And if you don't, then the airline will be more than happy to give your seat to someone else.

As for the Canadian thing, it made American news, and our TSA experts even said Canada was overreacting to the incident. I hear they even banned carry on bags.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Should've known this would be a conspiracy theorist thread. And I bet Uki also thinks the "controlled dets" were done by the Jewish community, Bush, or both. Maybe Haliburton did it?

Too bad you can't fake a videotaped Al Qaeda celebration for their successful strike. Too bad they've already caught/killed numerous individuals who admitted being responsible. And too bad a controlled det would have impossible to arrange without detection. But I'm sure the UFO-watching, Black Copter chasing, fringe militia at large can disregard any sense of methodology and simply invent a reason it happened. It's like religion gone worse. Can't make the conspiracy fit? Invent a reason, and disregard inconvenient facts.

Don't like how the TSA does things? Don't fly. There's MILLIONS of boats, trains, and buses, and some preplanning can avoid the atrocity of freedom that you suffer by unconditionally agreeing to be searched (read the **** stuff before you buy your ticket, moron). You aren't losing your freedom. You are LEGALLY and WILLINGLY giving up certain rights, because you EXPLICITLY agree to certain things. And if you don't, then the airline will be more than happy to give your seat to someone else.

As for the Canadian thing, it made American news, and our TSA experts even said Canada was overreacting to the incident. I hear they even banned carry on bags.
    Just watch the CNN interview and just try and think for yourself once, soldier.

And don't expect people who need to fly across oceans for business or relatively short vacations to opt for week long ship voyages. The people behind the "terrorist" scam are aware of that fact too!

Also, nobody is talking about UFOs and black helicopters.

Why are you so nervous?????

Why would I be nervous? Over a post by a LARPer? In fact, why would I care even if there was the remote possibility that anyone actually cared? I deal with issues relevant to my battalion, not some insane poster on a ruined kung fu board.

And if you don't like the airlines' rules, then you are perfectly free to buy your own plane and hire your own pilot. It's a commercial service, not a right.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Why would I be nervous?
    You tell me!

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    Over a post by a LARPer? In fact, why would I care even if there was the remote possibility that anyone actually cared? I deal with issues relevant to my battalion, not some insane poster on a ruined kung fu board.
    It wouldn't be a ruined board if people like you did not enter threads with idiotic comments.

Try to think for yourself, soldier!

And if you don't like the airlines' rules, then you are perfectly free to buy your own plane and hire your own pilot.
    That is a very "intelligent" comment, soldier. Why don't we all just buy planes....LOL

It's a commercial service, not a right.
    Unfortunately, your whole government is a "commercial service" except that it does not serve the US population as it is there to serve its shareholders, and you are not one of them. Neither are the overall majority of Americans.

You guys would do well to wake up and start asking questions!!!!!!!!

It is intelligent, actually. And the fact that you took it literally speaks volumes about you. My apologies for not reverting to 4th Grade debate class in order to suit your degree of reading comprehension.

Why don't you look at how much time you invest in arguing with other forum members here, accusing most of them of being Dave Ross in one form of another. It's kind of disturbing.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

And for this stupid plane argument sprung up for no reason except to sound like you know something, just research Jonathan Locke and the concept of the Social Contract. If you don't like the rules, toss your computer out the window and go live in the woods. We don't want you in our system.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

It is intelligent, actually. And the fact that you took it literally speaks volumes about you. My apologies for not reverting to 4th Grade debate class in order to suit your degree of reading comprehension.

Why don't you look at how much time you invest in arguing with other forum members here, accusing most of them of being Dave Ross in one form of another. It's kind of disturbing.
    You are digressing and using distractions.

Just watch the d@mn CNN interview.

What does that say to you?

Why was someone like the gentleman in question allowed on a plane without his passport, in this day and age?

Who was the well dressed man with him?

Why did the airport authorities listen to him and let the so called "terrorist" board the plane?

What have official sources said about this second man?

Have you considered the so called "solutions" Western governments come up with every time one of their groomed panzies attempts or actually carries out a "terrorist" attack?

Do you see where these so called "solutions" to the "terrorism" problem ( see also "Climate Change" and the sudden "epidemics") are taking the American ( and other Western countries') citizens?

Do you realize the level of technology at the disposal of those who would enforce the laws that infringe our rights as human beings?

Do you also realize that government officials such as yourself are playing a part in condemning your own decendents to a life of high tech slavery, where their every move is watched;
    where their speech is controlled;where their freedom to freely travel is inhibited;
    where they are fined at a drop of a hat, not to mention drowned under unfair taxes and robbed out of their livelyhoods;
    where their bodies are filled with poisonous vaccines to "protect" them from big bad "mysterious" viruses and epidemics;
    where they are lined up like cattle, stripped of their dignity by, among other things, being scanned and almost strip searched every time they decide to travel;
    Where they will be tagged like animals with microchips (apparently for "security reasons"to "facilitate" their own lives) and their every movement controlled while life info is at the disposal of government officials. Some people say that microchipping is on its way.

By the way, how, long do you think before a "terrorist"incident in a bus station result in the same measures being taken for bus travellers. Or a "terrorist" incident in a train station? or one in a sports stadium?

Do you realize that if things continue this way there will be freedom protests in the streets and that you and your fellow soldiers may be asked to come in and enforce these rules? And that may require you to use violence against your fellow citizens? Is that why you became a soldier?

If you have got a brain then use it, soldier!!!!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 01-03-2010 at 02:16 AM.

And for this stupid plane argument sprung up for no reason except to sound like you know something, just research Jonathan Locke and the concept of the Social Contract. If you don't like the rules, toss your computer out the window and go live in the woods. We don't want you in our system.
    In view of the fact that you are a military man representing your country and system, I find that your comments pompous, not to mention, disturbing!

the system is flawed and anyone who agrees with it is flawed aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    the system is flawed and anyone who agrees with it is flawed aswell.
    flawed is an arbitrary / relative conceptual construct, as is unflawed / perfection - no system is with out flaw, because the posing of a given situation carries within it the eventuality / necessity of its own corruption; the exception is from the vantage point of the totality of all things, which, in context of its inherent suchness, is without flaw: being such as it is, there is no comparative that can be made to determine flawed / unflawed;

therefore, ANY system is flawed, because any system will, at some point fail to respond to its own basic, inherent stated goals - so, in the case of the US government, there will always be a failure to live up to its organizing / founding principles;

the individual, living within the context of other individuals (society) can only truly be free if he is able to act without obligation to habitual response; therefore, any perceived limitation or control on behavior is purely relative, and therefore freedom in the conventional sense is as arbitrary as anything else: one man's security is another's repression!

as Krishnamurti said, "truth is a pathless land"