Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "Terrorists", "Terrorists", Everywhere????

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    flawed is an arbitrary / relative conceptual construct, as is unflawed / perfection - no system is with out flaw, because the posing of a given situation carries within it the eventuality / necessity of its own corruption; the exception is from the vantage point of the totality of all things, which, in context of its inherent suchness, is without flaw: being such as it is, there is no comparative that can be made to determine flawed / unflawed;

therefore, ANY system is flawed, because any system will, at some point fail to respond to its own basic, inherent stated goals - so, in the case of the US government, there will always be a failure to live up to its organizing / founding principles;
    You are correct but the flaws in question are not natural or accidental. There is a spiteful agenda behind all this and things are not looking good for the citizens of the Western Hemisphere, nor for the human race for that matter.

So,it is not a case of, "hey, nobody is perfect". It is a case of a planned and looming dictarship that is on its way.

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn
    the individual, living within the context of other individuals (society) can only truly be free if he is able to act without obligation to habitual response; therefore, any perceived limitation or control on behavior is purely relative, and therefore freedom in the conventional sense is as arbitrary as anything else: one man's security is another's repression!
    I agree with this concept of freedom and would like to think that my Kung Fu practice is a path to this, however, I and others who are of the same mind, find what has been happening in the past decade or so alarming.

You can free your mind all you want but the authorities coming down on you the minute you step out of line by emotional or physical violence is not excusable from the human right's perspective. And I am not talking about the popular "Human Rights" concepts invented by our establishments that are used to screw and destablise rich Third World countries, either.

Furthermore, to have this free unattached mind one would need to carry out some kind of training. The training will at the least involve some meditation which would require periods where the mind is at peace.

Now look at how our societies are so hectic. Most of the population is debt ridden, there are social problems; job insecurities, not to mention constant announcements of "threats" to our security and survival through the controlled media that warns us about "Terrorist" threats, Climate Change and Epidemics, most of which are created by our own leaders, together with events such as the current Financial Crisis. These are all designed to hurd us, the human race, into a global dictatorship by offering "global solutions" to what are advertised as global problems. All this is designed to create a Global Government!

And guess who will be holding the reigns of power? It will be the Anglo-American business cartel, that is, the bankers, Petrol companies, arms manufacturers, pharmaceuticals and etc. or more correctly the business interests and people who own them, who by some accounts, are the same people, all over. Of coure, there will be some crumbs left for the other Western business interests that are lower on the food chain.

Quote Originally Posted by taai gih yahn
    as Krishnamurti said, "truth is a pathless land"
    Where was he when Hitler, Stalin and other dictators were committing atrocities?
    Do you believe that most of the people in prisons and concentration camps had the chance to meditate and become unattached. I doubt that you do.

Many people, including myself, who believe in freeing the mind by making it unattached are ruffled, to say the least, by what is happening in the world today. Alarmingly, it is becoming more overt and arrogant as far as the puppet politicians who are selected to bring about this new order are concerned.

The epicenter of this planned change is the US and parts of Western Europe, particularly the UK. These two nations have adopted a surveillance society "culture" based on lies and deceptions implemented by their so called "security" agencies, whose task is nothing but to "run" these countries on behalf of the people who really own these nations, the elite, while politicians (intellectual prostitutes) are selected by them to give lip service to the masses by promising "change"; "justice"; "freedom" and all the other crappy emotionally charged key phrases that are so loved by the mindless masses. All this while the population believe that they are electing them "democratically" to look after their interests...LOL.

Anyway, It is time for people to wake up and realize that their leaders do not give a **** about dead soldiers; homeless families; starving populations;massacres and so on., because if you do not possess psychopathic character traits as well as other nasty personal qualities, or you are genuinely a good and caring person then the intelligence agencies in charge will not select you to be President or Prime Minister.

Your, "freeing the mind solution" would work fine if every body could do it today but that ain't going to happen. This is ancient knowledge and I believe that for the long term we should all strive for it.

However, as far as the now is concerned then the game is rigged. The powers that be are also aware of this concept (knowledge) and that is why they do everything to keep the mind busy, through feelings of fear, insecurity, worry, mind overload with trivia, guilt not to mention chemical attacks on our bodies with attempt to overload our systems with unnecessary amounts of food additives and prescribed and none prescribed medicine.

This attempt to shut our minds down has been going on in one form or the other for a long time. Look at how most world religions have been "presented" to the public in the past. Yes, the purposes, for the most part, has not been freeing the mind but the opposite through fear, guilt and other things I mention above.

You cannot free or expand your mind when you are constantly kept in survival mode! Having said that, I admit that a few may be able to "break through"but we need more!

HW108

If you spent even half the time training as you did posting lengthy cut and paste responses, you be an ultimate ninja master by now.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    If you spent even half the time training as you did posting lengthy cut and paste responses, you be an ultimate ninja master by now.
    I see that you have no intelligent response to my very serious posts. It seems to be a case of you not letting facts getting in the way of your brainwashed mentality.

Good luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    I see that you have no intelligent response to my very serious posts. It seems to be a case of you not letting facts getting in the way of your brainwashed mentality.

Good luck to you.
    I stopped responding to your posts because they are a waste of time. This is a stupid conversation, and it bugs me that I wasted as much time as I did on it.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Greetings,

For Hardwork108:

She is saying that the forces that are trying to go out and protect us ARE the people that we need protection from.

mickey

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    Originally Posted by Drake

Good luck to you.
    ah hai... see i'm not the only one that noticed this. of course Mr. carpetbagger will come back with his usual "well you knuckleheads do flock together" line of crap or something very similar to it. predictable to say the least.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Greetings,

For Hardwork108:

She is saying that the forces that are trying to go out and protect us ARE the people that we need protection from.

mickey
    Thank you Mickey for clarifying that but I doubt that it will do any good as the poster, "Drake" is in the employment of those very people we need protection from, in a military capacity.

That means that his butt is owned, stock and barrel, by these same forces, and his insistent and blind preaching of the "party line" is the proof.

By the way, I am a he and not a she.

By the way, I am a he and not a she.
    I thought you were an IT.
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.

I stopped responding to your posts because they are a waste of time.
    LIES!

You never stopped responding to my posts. However, you do so slanderously and by spreading mis-information.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    This is a stupid conversation,
    There you go again.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    and it bugs me that I wasted as much time as I did on it.
    You hardly spent any time on it. You are still attempting to discredit the information.

A serious incident took place on an aircraft. There are many unanswered questions resulting from the observations of ACTUAL WITNESSES who were interviewed on an international news channel.

And all you can do is make idiotic comments. Just like you tried to convince everyone that the Federal Reserve was a government body and not a (corrupt to the core) private banking cartel.

A cartel whose identity of shareholders are secret is in charge of printing the US dollar and then lending it to the US government who in turn pay an interest for it by imposing income taxes on the American citizens, sometimes enforced with Gestapo like tactics. Income taxes which apparently did not exist before the creation of the Federal Reserve. All this while the US government has, under its constitution, the legitimate right to print its own money without having to borrow it from any banks and paying interests on it!

I just hope that they are paying you enough, Drake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    I thought....
    Finally.

How did it feel?

Did it scare you? If so, then don't worry as it is an unusual phenomenon for cross training knuckleheads and will probably never happen again.

I really have to rush now....

Take care.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 01-04-2010 at 09:07 AM.

Finally. How did it feel?

Did it scare you? If so, then don't worry as it is an unusual phenomenon for cross training knuckleheads and will probably never happen again.

I really have to rush now....

Take care.
    felt like it did every other time.
    anyways... awww don't leave you need to post more come on. I'm enjoying this fun game.
    Do you want me to insult you some more? you need a new 'project' I'm sure i can come up with something for you ?
    you going to go do some of your 'internal' MA's, your religious base in your life? If you do learn some new stuff I'm getting tired of your repititious dogma you have now. thats why i don't read a lot of your stuff, you repeat it constantly.

Glad this stupid thread was moved.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Glad this stupid thread was moved.
    you seem to be following it...

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    you seem to be following it...
    Currently stuck in the office with nothing better to do. It sucks when you complete a week's worth of tasks before most even get started on their first. May sneak out early and get some KUNG FU into my day.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    LIES!

You never stopped responding to my posts. However, you do so slanderously and by spreading mis-information.
    That's par for the course for this guy.

He must like you. At least he hasn't told you to go off and kill yourself.

I wish that if he wanted me dead he would come up to Boulder and attempt the job himself!