Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: "Terrorists", "Terrorists", Everywhere????

Like I'm going to drive to Boulder to commit battery against some loser with delusions of grandeur, tossing my very good career and security clearance to the wind and embarassing myself by beating up some hippie in CO. Yeah, great idea. You aren't worth the gas, jail time, or loss of career. You aren't even worth consideration for that.

And e-challenges, by the way, besides being immature and childish, are also bannable offenses. Unlike 1bad, I am not interested in these silly e-challenges, because it's nothing more than hot air.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    And e-challenges, by the way, besides being immature and childish, are also bannable offenses. Unlike 1bad, I am not interested in these silly e-challenges, because it's nothing more than hot air.
    Looks like you're the one that expressed an interest in my death. I'm not in habits of going around and suggesting that people kill themselves. That's pretty warped if you ask me. I don't want anyone to commit suicide or kill anyone else.

However, if you like, go ahead and complain to Gene. I'll then show him the email where you made such a suggestion. Not to mention the dozens of Emails of name calling and personal attacks. Also let's not forget the couple of dozen childish Emails where you followed me around the board talking about a misspelled word.

Anyway forget Gene. Why don't we contact your CO and show him how you spend your time on the taxpayer's dime. I bet he would really be pleased especially the part about the suicide. Don't you know? You're suppose to be protecting me from the evil terrorists! Get to it GI Joe and start protecting!

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    Why don't we contact your CO and show him how you spend your time on the taxpayer's dime. I bet he would really be pleased especially the part about the suicide. Don't you know? You're suppose to be protecting me from the evil terrorists! Get to it GI Joe and start protecting!
    LMAO at a guy who admits he lives off of others threatening to complain about someone else's job performance.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

My CO would back me 100%. Like I said, I just make sure everything gets done, and gets done efficiently. Besides, my CO makes me look like a saint when it comes to you killing yourself, which I still think you should do.

And you have your agencies and roles confused. Typical ignorance.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    LMAO at a guy who admits he lives off of others threatening to complain about someone else's job performance.
    Who are these people? I want to know where to find them so I can get my money. I'm missing out here. I want my check!

I guess I should have been a little soldier boy. On 60 minutes last night they said that over 200K soldiers have filed for disability since 2003. So many in fact they can't even keep up processing them.

All I would have had to do would have been go to Iraq, ride around on a Hummer all day, drink beer, smoke dope and hit on young Iraqi girls. Then I could come back to the US and say "I can't work because the war tramatized me!!!!"

In any case where is this dude that is suppose to be giving me money!
    Last edited by BoulderDawg; 01-04-2010 at 12:58 PM.

My CO would back me 100%. Like I said, I just make sure everything gets done, and gets done efficiently. Besides, my CO makes me look like a saint when it comes to you killing yourself, which I still think you should do.
    Well that's not going to happen so I guess if you're so interested in seeing me dead you are going to have to come up here and do the job yourself.

Are you absolutely insane or just damaged? Drive to Boulder to kill some internet troll? There's stupid, and then there's **** stupid.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Who are these people? I want to know where to find them so I can get my money. I'm missing out here. I want my check!

In any case where is this dude that is suppose to be giving me money!
    Well, according to you someone is giving you money:

Oh of course not! I live off the kindness of strangers!
    I'd also know who is supposed to pay for your "free" healthcare?

I should be able to walk into any hospital or doctor's office and receive free care. No need for any insurance.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Are you absolutely insane or just damaged? Drive to Boulder to kill some internet troll? There's stupid, and then there's BoulderDawg.
    Fixed that for ya.

BoulderDawg, I have a serious question for you. I know you have ducked just about every other question in the past, but I'd really like this one answered.

So, you openly admit healthcare should be "free". You admit the working people should have to dole out their money to the poor and lazy. You admit you have no job and live off of others. So here is my question: How do we decide who has to work and who gets a free pass living off the sweat of others?

Gene: Hey Paul, you wanna moderate the "Off Topic" area?
    SR: Are you freaking crazy !?!?!?!?
    Gene: **** it !!!!
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Gene: Hey Paul, you wanna moderate the "Off Topic" area?
    SR: Are you freaking crazy !?!?!?!?
    Gene: **** it !!!!
    He e-challenged me! Ban him! DOOOOO EEEEEEET!
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

He e-challenged me! Ban him! DOOOOO EEEEEEET!
    Not my forum, LOL !
    There are only 2 serious forums here, the southern and the health and Fitness ( and sometimes the MMA one), the rest I leave to Gene and his infinite ignoring skills !!

He thinks you guys all need to get laid, even the ones he's made "deals" with
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    felt like it did every other time.
    anyways... awww don't leave you need to post more come on. I'm enjoying this fun game.
    Do you want me to insult you some more? you need a new 'project' I'm sure i can come up with something for you ?
    you going to go do some of your 'internal' MA's, your religious base in your life? If you do learn some new stuff I'm getting tired of your repititious dogma you have now. thats why i don't read a lot of your stuff, you repeat it constantly.
    See, I was right. I told you that it will probably never happen again......

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    you seem to be following it...
    It is Drake's job to follow it and discredit any revealing info about the so called War on "Terrorism".

That is why his psychopathic CO is so fond of him......