Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: "Terrorists", "Terrorists", Everywhere????

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    It is Drake's job to follow it and discredit any revealing info about the so called War on "Terrorism".

That is why his psychopathic CO is so fond of him......
    Are you another screenname BD is using? Or are there really two of you?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    There are only 2 serious forums here, the southern and the health and Fitness
    You forgot the Wing Chun forum....

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin
    ( and sometimes the MMA one),
    Oh how can we forget the knucklehead den of this forum.

Actually, I believe you, seeing that most people who post here are really nothing but MMA-ists or modern cross trainers, then it makes sense that there are serious (none TCMA related) discussions taking place in the MMA threads. I just wish the you MMA-ists would just limit your posts to MMA forum and only post in the TCMA forums if you have any polite questions to ask (hence are willing to learn), regarding authentic TCMA methodologies.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro__ronin
    He thinks you guys all need to get laid, even the ones he's made "deals" with
    And so you should Sanjuro.

I mean you can't spend the rest of your life fantasizing over bikini clad women. Go to a dance club where sexy women hang out and try talking to few (If you were here in Colombia I would even take you to some great clubs myself, that is, if you promised to not act tough, as some of these places are full of mafiosos and we wouldn't want any of them to have an heart attack from laughing to death). Try the short sighted ladies first and if they are low IQ bimbos, so much the better as you will have plenty to discuss.

Once you get laid please come and start a thread as I am sure you will be an even a bigger hero for this forum's punch bag humping knuckleheads.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 01-05-2010 at 01:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Currently stuck in the office with nothing better to do.
    You could always go out kill some "terrorists". I hear that they are every where.

Quote Originally Posted by Drak
    It sucks when you complete a week's worth of tasks before most even get started on their first.
    You are a good soldier and that your CO always tells you what a good boy you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    May sneak out early and get some KUNG FU into my day.
    You mean you are not going to spend your free time searching for "terrorists"?

Don' t you know that they are every where, under our beds; up in the trees; in pot holes; in our cellars; standing next to you at the bus stop and of course in our airports.

That is why you all that scanning and molesting of passengers going on all over the US (and outside the US) airports.

Yes, me must scan everybody's eyes and store the info in a huge computer. You never know who those nasty terrorists are, "Hey look, there is a sheep farmer from Finland and the guy behind him at security check, is a Tibetan monk. This looks suspicious as they are visiting the US. They could be "terrorist", I tell ya!!! So let's scan their eyes and ask them if they are terrorists...LOL.

If they refuse to be scanned, then we can always ask Drake to come and shoot them, as he always does what he is told. Yes he is a very good soldier". LOL
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 01-05-2010 at 01:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Are you another screenname BD is using? Or are there really two of you?
    Even though intelligent people are in the minority, I would like to think that there are more than just two of us here.

What does the CNN interview suggest to you?
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 01-05-2010 at 01:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Well for starters A few of us flew across the pond for NYE.

Myself and my wife flew direct from Canada to UK.
    Very standard flight the only difference being that we brought a passport as opposed to standard OP for domestic flights.

Now our other friend went through the US on a connecting flight and like everyone else was not allowed to have carry on, was frisked, had the contents of his wallet searched, shoes removed the whole pile and it led to long delays and many missed flights etc etc .

generally traveling into the states was a huge pita once more.

So, by merely comparing the 2 experiences, I draw my comparison about the state of air travel in the more developed western world countries such as UK, USA and Canada are. the People of the US have the bigger hassle of the 3.

And really, it is ridiculous. there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason for the alternating dog and pony show the US TSA staff do from airport to airport across america.
    I would hazard a "guess" that the reason is to get people used to being controlled and doing what they are told to do. You get one generation to accept this then the next generation will accept it because it will see it as the norm. Then you go on to traumatize them with some other "terrorist" incident and take further freedoms away from them.

Of course, the population accept all of this because of what happened on 9/11(and other "terrorist attacks" and "threats"-. It is the good old, "first you traumatize the population and then bring in the draconian "solutions" that you had prepared beforehand, while on an other level you carry out your world control agenda through wars and interference in other sovereign countries.".

And of course, the masses accept that because they see it as "either them or us". Hundreds of thousands of human lives are lost; millions of others (in the West!!!) get a few steps closer to living under total dictatorship; Billions of dollars are made by the interests and the organizers of these problems and their "solutions", while people are sitting at home watching their sitcoms and believing what their SELECTED Intelllectual Prostitutes (Presidents/Prime Ministers/Secretaries of../ Ministers, etc.) tell them about world events.

Yes, you are right. There is no sense in the stupid security measures. For example, you are not allowed to take more than a certain amount of liquids on board for fear of you taking in explosives. So (at least in the UK) you are allowed to take in small amounts, not deemed enough to be used as explosives. However, if like 9/11 where there were supposedly multiple "terrorists" on board, if multiple bad guys enter the plane with their own small supply of liquids adding up to dangerous amounts, then would that not constitute danger?

Also. Everybody is allowed to take on board, liquor bought in the duty free. What if they empty big bottle of vodka where they are sitting and strike match to it when the plane is 30 thousand feet high?

What about the fact that no one is allowed to take even nail clippers on board because someone may highjack a plane with his nail clippers..LOL. What if some "terrorists" smashes two bottles of liquor (bought in duty free) together inside a plane and then use the glass bits to attack people?

Hey, if I, Joe the public, can think of this then I am sure the people who have come up with these stupid controls, have deducted as much as well.

All these possibilities show that most of the flight safety regulations are useless and the people who have pushed them nationally and internationally have other agendas which have nothing to do with fighting "terrorism", that is, by the way, created by the main Western security agencies (CIA, MI5/MI6, etc. themselves!!!!

People need to wake up. This not some Hollywood movie where the good guys go and kill the bad guys and solve the problem. It is not that simple. We are talking about psychopathic mindset that has been in power in the main Western countries for a long time. It is a cult of power, if you will.

They have their own agendas and no matter how much they smile and talk about human values; human rights; Freedom and Democracy and similar emotionally charged phrases which are designed to deceive the "cattle" - the fact remains, if you are not part of them, then you are EXPENDABLE as were all who died on 9/11, 7/7 and in Iraq and Afghanistan (on both sides) and other similar incidents and events!!!!

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    See, I was right. I told you that it will probably never happen again......
    my existance on this forum is to annoy you. I've made it a goal, (of course not a real high bar considering the person i'm annoying) Anyways, i've had plenty of idea's of late, heres one I thought of a month or so ago. "YOUR A FU(KING IDIOT" See pretty good idea huh. I'm sure everyone else will agree with me.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

You forgot the Wing Chun forum....

Oh how can we forget the knucklehead den of this forum.

Actually, I believe you, seeing that most people who post here are really nothing but MMA-ists or modern cross trainers, then it makes sense that there are serious (none TCMA related) discussions taking place in the MMA threads. I just wish the you MMA-ists would just limit your posts to MMA forum and only post in the TCMA forums if you have any polite questions to ask (hence are willing to learn), regarding authentic TCMA methodologies.

And so you should Sanjuro.

I mean you can't spend the rest of your life fantasizing over bikini clad women. Go to a dance club where sexy women hang out and try talking to few (If you were here in Colombia I would even take you to some great clubs myself, that is, if you promised to not act tough, as some of these places are full of mafiosos and we wouldn't want any of them to have an heart attack from laughing to death). Try the short sighted ladies first and if they are low IQ bimbos, so much the better as you will have plenty to discuss.

Once you get laid please come and start a thread as I am sure you will be an even a bigger hero for this forum's punch bag humping knuckleheads.
    You really need to stop hitting on me, its embarrassing.
    Just accepted the rejection and move on, muffin-boy.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    You really need to stop hitting on me, its embarrassing.
    Just accepted the rejection and move on, muffin-boy.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    my existance on this forum is to annoy you. I've made it a goal, (of course not a real high bar considering the person i'm annoying) Anyways, i've had plenty of idea's of late, heres one I thought of a month or so ago. "YOUR A FU(KING IDIOT" See pretty good idea huh. I'm sure everyone else will agree with me.
    IMHO, you need to get a life. Try a healthy hobby, such as practicing authentic Kung Fu. It will do you a lot of good and stop you from stalking posters on internet forums. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    I see that you are lost for words again. That is OK as I was not excpecting you to come back with anything intelligent. Just go on with your life and follow orders until one day the people you so eagerly serve, come for you as well.....

There were terrorists down at King Sooper today! They were poisoning the food!

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    There were terrorists down at King Sooper today! They were poisoning the food!
    They are everywhere, EVERYWHERE, I tell ya!!!!!!!

Everywhere there are CIA and MI5/MI6 operations in process, that is!

They are everywhere, EVERYWHERE, I tell ya!!!!!!!

Everywhere there are CIA and MI5/MI6 operations in process, that is!
    I'm going to run up into the Flatirons and hide out until the bad, evil terrorists go away!

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    IMHO, you need to get a life. Try a healthy hobby, such as practicing authentic Kung Fu. It will do you a lot of good and stop you from stalking posters on internet forums. LOL!
    this is my hobby... it's fun annoying idiots such as yourself. I guess it could be worse, like I could be a self professed know it all. (you) 2 year master and political savey expert that thinks everyone else is wrong and can't agree with anyone. yeah it could be worse. but hey following you around and annoying you is not that bad actually.
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    this is my hobby... it's fun annoying idiots such as yourself. I guess it could be worse, like I could be a self professed know it all. (you) 2 year master and political savey expert that thinks everyone else is wrong and can't agree with anyone. yeah it could be worse. but hey following you around and annoying you is not that bad actually.
    Hey, who said you are annoying me?
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 01-05-2010 at 11:02 PM.