Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Democrat Senator shown to be a racist

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Here is your hero, Al Franken calling Reagan and his entire administration racist:

"As reported by Tom Curry of MSNBC, Al Franken, in criticizing Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito, said: 'Being a racist and a sexist was a good calling card for the Reagan administration.'"

http://newsmax.com/InsideCover/frank...1/02/id/326309

I could produce dozens of elected Democrats, and thousands of rank-and-file Democrats calling the man who freed the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe a racist. Are you such a space cadet that you deny Reagan has been called a racist for the last 20+ years?
    Al was correct. Wasn't it the Reagan Admin that tried to have Catsup qualify as a vegtable on the lower income school lunch program just to save money on social programs? Wasn't it Reagan who tried to end affirmative action programs?

Al has nothing to apologize for. Reagan and his ilk were racist.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    And Byrd even went further than saying "Negro", he used the 'N-word' repeatedly on television just a few years ago. Of course since he has a (D) next to his name, he got a pass too. Trent Lott (R) did not.
    and the man is like 98 and probably has Alzheimer's Disease and forgets his name sometimes so yeah... maybe he still thinks its still 1900.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    and the man is like 98 and probably has Alzheimer's Disease and forgets his name sometimes so yeah... maybe he still thinks its still 1900.
    That excuse did not work for Strom Thurmond. Try again.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

So let me get this straight, as I'm confused.

If you vote for affirmative action and low income school lunch programs, you are not a racist even if you use racial slurs and in one case was a high ranking Klansman? Yet if you vote for entitlement program cuts and against quotas, you are automatically a racist?

Are these the new talking points you hypocrites are saying now?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    So let me get this straight, as I'm confused.

If you vote for affirmative action and low income school lunch programs, you are not a racist even if you use racial slurs and in one case was a high ranking Klansman? Yet if you vote for entitlement program cuts and against quotas, you are automatically a racist?

Are these the new talking points you hypocrites are saying now?
    I thought we were talking about the here and now. Tell me what Reid has done that is a threat to the black race?

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    I thought we were talking about the here and now. Tell me what Reid has done that is a threat to the black race?
    Using terminology that hasn't been considered acceptable since the civil rights movement?
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Using terminology that hasn't been considered acceptable since the civil rights movement?
    Actually Drake, that terminology is acceptable if you have a (D) next to your name.

Don't believe me, see for yourself:

It's funny about Limby. He is now saying "What! I didn't say all of that."

However the truth is that is doesn't matter. There is a long, long list of things he has said and done to show his racist tendencies.
    So according to BD Rush is a racist because of statements he denied making, yet Reid gets a pass on statements he ADMITTED to making.

Hypocracy at its finest.

Looks like two more Democrats made racist remarks...

...and just this week too!

"Ousted Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich is apologizing for what he calls a poor choice of words in an Esquire magazine interview in which he claims he's "blacker than Barack Obama."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...-barack-obama/

"The Rev. Al Sharpton on Monday said he was disturbed by condescending remarks reportedly made by former President Bill Clinton about Barack Obama during the 2008 campaign.

Sharpton was referring to a passage in the new book, "Game Change," which recounts the conversation Clinton had with the late Sen. Ted Kennedy when he was trying to convince the liberal lion of the Senate to endorse his wife for president.

"A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee," Clinton told Kennedy, according to the book -- a comment that angered Kennedy, who later endorsed Obama."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...ma-disturbing/

What's your excuse for these two guys?

The funny part is, we hardly have to type anything. Most of the time, BD ends up going back on what he said, or being clearly hypocritical, or worse yet, doing both in the SAME post!

What can you expect from someone who adores someone who exploits Native Americans for his own greed and financial gain?
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    That excuse did not work for Strom Thurmond. Try again.
    not trying anything, stating the obvious. hell he'll be dead soon so who cares.
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Micheal Steele is an Uncle Tom and a fool to boot!

Speaking to Fox News, Steele said the GOP platform "is one of the best political documents that's been written in the last 25 years, honest Injun on that."

"Fox News Sunday" host Chris Wallace said lawmakers from both parties have called that a racial slur.
    Steele suggest that a career should be destoyed because of a private remark made then he goes out publically and says something like this. A perfect example of a teabagger.

to be honest "negro" or "honest injun" does not offend me in the least nor does it offend the vast, vast majority of liberals. The only thin-skinned people out there are the teabaggers who go nuts when there hear something like this. However in reality they love it because they want to use it as a politcal tool.

Obama has already spoken of support for Reid so if they try their scheme this time it's goning to blow up in their face.

Agreed!
    avec toi, mon ami
    I am surprised he lasted this long as head of GOP.

Obama has already spoken of support for Reid so if they try their scheme this time it's goning to blow up in their face.
    We shall see who the fools are in November.

My money says the unemployment rate for Congressional Democrats will go way, way up.

Steele suggest that a career should be destoyed because of a private remark made then he goes out publically and says something like this. A perfect example of a teabagger.
    And you said Rush Limbaugh should be barred from owning an NFL team because of remarks he never even made. A perfect example of a hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by mawali View Post
    Agreed!
    avec toi, mon ami
    I am surprised he lasted this long as head of GOP.
    Les haines égales républicaines ce idiot! Je me demande pourquoi !