Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Another Democrat Senator shown to be a racist

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    It's manifest destiny...always has been.

I'm just bet not too many white people are lying dead down there in Port-au-Prince.

People like Limby, Rove, Bush and many others are throwing a party tonight
    wow thats a sweeping statement. Don't think the 'white' people had much in the decision to make a natural disaster occur there.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonzbane76 View Post
    wow thats a sweeping statement. Don't think the 'white' people had much in the decision to make a natural disaster occur there.
    Actually, it's all Bush's fault. Just like Hurricane Katrina was.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    Actually, it's all Bush's fault. Just like Hurricane Katrina was.
    yeah that's giving bush way to much credit. And I would be scared sh!tless if he had that much power to control nature in the first place.
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Once again your ignorance shows.

Many American volunteer aid workers died in the earthquake as well. But America is still the bad guy, right?
    Can you read? Did I say "No" white people died?

Another trait of the teabagger. They speak in absolutes.

Also, as far as I'm concerned, people such as Bush, Cheney, Rove, Bachmann, Limby, Coulter...many others do NOT represent the America I live in. Neithet does our current government. The America I live in will be represented in Haiti by independent agencies and groups who will be helping wiothout having TV cameras trailing.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    Another trait of the teabagger. They speak in absolutes.
    You are absolutely racist.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

I'm just bet not too many white people are lying dead down there in Port-au-Prince.
    Can you read? Did I say "No" white people died?
    Why in the world did you bring race into yet another discussion?

Why in the world did you bring race into yet another discussion?

I didn't. I was responding to Limby's comments concerning the Haitian people.

People are dying by the minute down there. All Limby can talk about is how much foreign aid the country sucks ups and how Obama is going to use the tragedy to his advantage.
    Last edited by BoulderDawg; 01-14-2010 at 09:23 AM.

I didn't. I was responding to Limby's comments concerning the Haitian people.

People are dying by the minute down there. All Limby can talk about is how much foreign aid the country sucks ups and how Obama is going to use the tragedy to his advantage.
    Yes you did, liar.

Can you show where Rush brought race into the discussion? I'm guessing not. We all can see who the racist is. Unlike you, Rush doesn't refer to people as "darkie".

Can you show where Rush brought race into the discussion? I'm guessing not. We all can see who the racist is. Unlike you, Rush doesn't refer to people as "darkie".
    Of course not. Limby is not that stupid. He's not going to say "Stupid N's down in Haiti got what they deserved". He is just going to talk about a country and it's people who are 90%+ black as being the scum of the modern day world.

As I've said, Limby represents the modern day KKK. They don't name call anymore. They just suggest that you are sub human and should be feared or ignored.

So he didn't bring race into it, you did. And we all can see it.

Look, this 'well he is racist because I know he is' garbage is ridiculous. Here you have a guy who has NEVER made a racist remark in over 20 years of broadcasting and you say he has to be racist. Yet an ex-KKK Exalted Cyclops, a guy who said a black Senator should be serving coffee to the white Senators, and a guy who used the words "Negro dialect" are not racists. Just STFU.

Where is the sense of guilt and shame from the radical Muslims who intentionally kill inncent civilians?
    See.. it's that same "other people are a**holes too!" tactic I was just talking about.
    "The first stage is to get the Gang( hard, solid power). every movement should be done with full power and in hard way, also need to get the twisting and wrapping power, whole body's tendon and bones need to be stretched to get the Gang( hard) power. "
    -Bi Tianzou -

Quote Originally Posted by dimethylsea View Post
    See.. it's that same "other people are a**holes too!" tactic I was just talking about.

I call it the "Two wrongs make a right" stragedy. It's their excuse for everything that happens. Anything that a teabagger does will be justified by saying "Well so and so did it first!"

Well, it would appear that the evil, child killing 82nd Airborne are heading to Haiti to help out, with many units more than happy to support humanitarian aid there. My shop NCO's son just got word that he's going, too.

Evil soldiers, helping out the victims of a natural disaster. It's almost as bad when us evil, brainwashed soldiers helped with the quake in Pakistan. Funny how the Pakistanis seem to see us as compassionate and generous. I'm sorry I can't e-source that one. It was told to me by someone from Pakistan.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by dimethylsea View Post
    I call it the "Two wrongs make a right" stragedy. It's their excuse for everything that happens. Anything that a teabagger does will be justified by saying "Well so and so did it first!"
    Actually it's "If you mess with the bull, you get the horns". Maybe if these Muslim countries would stop supporting and committing terrorism, they wouldn't be in the mess they are in. Just a thought.

From the RNC:

On behalf of the RNC, I send our heartfelt prayers and thoughts of condolence to the entire country of Haiti and to people across the world affected by the devastation of this earthquake. I applaud the men and women of our civilian and military agencies who are bravely responding to this disaster and I encourage all Americans to do everything they can to support the humanitarian efforts taking place to assist the people of Haiti during this incredibly trying time.

Please visit the American Red Cross to find more information on how you can help: American Red Cross

Sincerely,
    Michael S. Steele
    RNC Chairman
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"