Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: beginning where you end

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    i'd watch your tv/youtube channel.
    Would it be in English or ukish?

Quote Originally Posted by kfson View Post
    Would it be in English or ukish?
    spoken word from a nearly deaf person, with accents.

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    spoken word from a nearly deaf person, with accents.
    Ukish it is!

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries

No_Know reply to Scott R. Brown

"Is infinity forever? " -Scott R. Brown

(K)No(w). Because things might not last that long. It is used to represent the idea of long lasting and plays with "unchanging." - No_Know

"Or is it outside of time?" - Scott R. Brown

(K)No(w). Infinity is a measure word under the topic or in the category of the device called Time. - No_Know

"For if it is truly infinite it would have be infinite both forwards and backwards in relation to time." -Scott R. Brown

(K)No(w). While all things might be, they are only when they are. A whatever that is infinite can not begin before that with which it is associated...meeting someone and being in Love and being in Love forever (Fore-ever--from the moment onward, unending, for Infinity))does not extend back before it occurred. Infinity represents not along a line, but along a ray, which begins at That moment. -No_Know

"If all is NOW, as is taught by mystics, time is an illusion and our experience of time is then determined by where or how our consciousness interacts with infinity."-Scott R. Brown

O.K.-Very Good. Enjoying your task or dreading your task, the measure of moments is the same by all constructed devices outside of the Human Being (even inside (an internal clock--clock a created device for measuring the device of measuring Moments or Nows--Time) - No_Know

Minutes can seem as hours. Hours can seem as minutes. Weeks like days and where have the years gone. Yes, there is measuring, but there is perception.

Actual is actual regardless of Want or Wish.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Quote Originally Posted by No_Know View Post
    Yes, there is measuring, but there is perception.

Actual is actual regardless of Want or Wish.

No_Know
    What is perception?

What is the actual and non actual?

Blog Entries

Uki Asked-ish No_Know...Perception, Actual, Not-Actual

Perception--result of how one's brain processes data received and interprets it as Understanding.

Actual is an answer/response to a specific question (asked or not asked) that addresses that specific question absolutely.

Not actual is an answer/response intended/designed or believed to be as a truth or falsehood, which answers some Perception, but not absolutely the specific question posed.

No_Know

I responded actual and not actual based on a perception that you were asking for my definition of those words/concepts to eventually, through probing questinging, trip me-up or shut me-up, quiet me or gather proof to be used against my point(s).

However the actual was you posed what is The actual and non actual. By using the "the" my initial response posted above was other than appropriate to the actual.

"The actual" varies and yet is constant--the formula is constant-the inputs can be varied; however, "the actual" consists of factors.

A direct quote might seem to be an actual. While the words have definitions in Standard. They have context when used in combinations. And they have depth given the history and emotional vestments and interand intra relations of those involved....

The phrase, "I was there."one level was there a physical presence of me at that location? Another level or all the same level merely factors perhaps involved or related to the actual...I am answering, "I was there," likely based on being asked If I was there ("*were you there*." If asked by a lawyer it was not necessarily an Actual question but a piece of framework or fishing to find or corrupt my position in the perception of those witnessing the interchange of me supposedly being asked and my answering/responding.

Was I there? might have been based on someone thinking I was somewhere.

Person or persons thought truthfully that I was at a particular place or understood I was not at a particular place-and in falsehood said I was there--usual designs might be they thought I was there but the data processing in their head produced a false result making them Wrong that I was there, or me being there was a Non-Actual, yetthey honestly claim to witness me as being there absolute truth as they understand it or actually being there which is not absolutely true.

It matters where in the there I was. Was I at the restaurant was what was in the questioners mind, But all anyone heard was were you there. I f I say yes the questioner get to fill-in the Truths as the questioner would like those witnessing to perceive. Truths are facts or perceived as facts. But said as such individually or fact then fact then fact...witnesses to this presentation mightconnect the facts. they will have results with each connection. There can be space between point as ther is space between stars. But drawing conclusive lines from each individual's perspective might not include factors. And since results are made with each connection, any factor not included makes for an unsound result or a result that might be reasonable, yet is not or non-actual.

Was I there Yes? Ah so I saw the robery? Non-actual and unsound relt or conclusive connection. There does not mean observan of all. My head is designed to seeat best 180 of 360 degrees. Timing could help I go there often, So, was I there Was I ther when and why...There was a robbery and did I see it. Noth that at am~ necessarily conciously aware.

I might have seen the counter person and a nother person at the counter I saw the robery. Hower, I did not necessarily hacve the connections to understand that it was a robbery. so honestly I did not see a robbery and I was not there.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries

Further No_Know Comment relative to a uki Sayactually kfson say

When people talk with you or to you they might have an agenda. What they put forth fist might not be the actual (concern or interest).

How am I doing? is not the actual Person wants me to submit my report early so they can get a look at it an submit one more-up-to-date and with less or different errors than mine might have Blah Blah Blah.

Things were. I might say thinkgs are but by the time~ I say it they will have existed at the time I thought to speak (tell) and might no longer exist. So, (needle-and-thread)I am muchly talking passed events, but speaking as if they are current--that's seemsto be the trend. Squirrel Think

We say sunset or sun-rise (however you know to write it...).
    These would be ukis non-actuals. The sun relatively stays in the same position relating to the Earth. This planet revolves/rotates about an axis to get so-called Day and night and rotates/revolves around~ the sun to get seasons.

Sunrise is more actually planetary rotation towards...

Sunset is more actually planetary rotation away-from.

If you care to be actual Have a good Main Solar Exposure.

And the United States of America is Actually the United States of Central North America.

No_Know

I responded actual and not actual based on a perception that you were asking for my definition of those words/concepts to eventually, through probing questinging, trip me-up or shut me-up, quiet me or gather proof to be used against my point(s).

No_Know
    Why then are you trippable? Could you say that you have painted a picture of your world with your response? The path is clear, flat and open.

And the United States of America is Actually the United States of Central North America.

No_Know
    Is it, or is it in your world(?)... not that there is anything wrong with your world.

Is the absolute response within the constraints (brackets) of one's mind?

Hi No_Know,

If you write/communicate according to what you truly/actually understand/perceive and you are not just speculating or blindly repeating what you have heard others have said/teach then you cannot be tripped up!

The only problems that may arise then are:

1) your own inability to communicate effectively what you are trying to say, which will improve with practice,

2) the other person does not have the foundation of knowledge necessary to understand what you are saying,

3) the other person defines their life according to foundational principles that do not include the possibility of your own foundational principles,

4) you are wrong!

Do you begin where you end or do you end where you begin?

These are also questions.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post

A circle has no beginning or end!

Blog Entries
    02-03-2010 09:15 PM
    David Jamieson Do you begin where you end or do you end where you begin?

\

I begin where I begin. I strive to end where I bagan. (Forms)

No_Know

02-03-2010 07:58 PM
    kfson Quote:
    Originally Posted by No_Know

No_Know

Is it, or is it in your world(?)... not that there is anything wrong with your world.

Is the absolute response within the constraints (brackets) of one's mind?

\
    Being aware of the absolute response might be within the constraints of one's mind...We are Limited by our imaginations has been said, per haps.

As for the United States of America by my Say actually being the United States of Central North America...The New world was claimed by the Spanish via Christopher Columbus who landed in the central part of the continent. the lands were named after an Italian Amerigo Vespucci And came to be Three parts all of them Americas. Central America, South America, And North America.

North America currently 0130HR Friday 05 February 2010~is made-up of three countries. From South to North they are the United States of Mexico, The United States of America, Canada. The United States of Mexico is a recent thing to me--within twenty years, but as it does exist there are at least two United States of America. But only one uses that exact phrasiology. And we had it first. And that is how people around the world seem to refer to us...The United States tends to be understood to be the middle country of North America.

However I might wonder how the peoples of the United States of Mexico feel about that or call their countryin full name.

kfson you seemed to in some way pose if it was perhaps in my mind, this absolute answer that the so-called United States of America was actually the United States of Central North America...It is a country of united states in the central portion of North America...

kfson, if still do feel or think that my mention is soley in my mind as opposed to recognizing what one might call actual...whichever whatever. It is merely (perhaps) my mention and however you care to think.

No_Know

02-03-2010 09:55 PM
    Scott R. Brown Quote:
    Originally Posted by David Jamieson

/
    However, drawing/making the circle does.

No_Know

Scott R. Brown, hi, 1 2 3 4...makes sense :-)

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 02-04-2010 at 11:45 PM. Reason: seperating quote from response by"\"

Do you bagel where you and or is it and a bagel.

salmon lox are better than stone.

especially when a bagel is in the mix.

mmmmm lox n' bagels!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

02-03-2010 09:15 PM

/
    However, drawing/making the circle does.

No_Know

Scott R. Brown, hi, 1 2 3 4...makes sense :-)

No_Know

Then it's not a circle it's a line...............