Thread: Right Wingers kill police in Arkansas

Right Wingers kill police in Arkansas

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/05/22/...iref=allsearch

Two suspects accused of gunning down Arkansas police officers this week may have ties to extremist anti-government groups, two civil rights organizations say.

Jerry R. Kane, 45, and his 16-year-old son Joseph Kane fatally shot two police officers and wounded two others during a wild shootout Thursday, according to Arkansas state police.

The father and son were shot and killed during the battle on the streets of West Memphis, Arkansas.

The Anti-Defamation League said the two suspects belonged to "an extreme right-wing movement that believes that virtually all existing government in the United States is illegitimate and which seeks to restore an idealized, minimalist government that never actually existed."
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Good thing those two idiots were killed. Any other violent extremist idiots ought to meet the same end.

Thoughts and prayers for the police officers who gave their lives in defense of society against violent ******** like that. We all owe them more than we can ever repay.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/05/22/...iref=allsearch

Two suspects accused of gunning down Arkansas police officers this week may have ties to extremist anti-government groups, two civil rights organizations say.

Jerry R. Kane, 45, and his 16-year-old son Joseph Kane fatally shot two police officers and wounded two others during a wild shootout Thursday, according to Arkansas state police.

The father and son were shot and killed during the battle on the streets of West Memphis, Arkansas.

The Anti-Defamation League said the two suspects belonged to "an extreme right-wing movement that believes that virtually all existing government in the United States is illegitimate and which seeks to restore an idealized, minimalist government that never actually existed."

There are a lot of these groups around. Texas has at least 2 seperate, individual groups that call themselves The Republic of Texas, and possibly more. I had a crazy lady trying to recruit me into one of the local chapters, but I didn't feel like I wanted to meet with them. I don't exactly have that arian look about me.
    The idea is that they don't want to pay taxes of any kind, no drivers license, social sec. Number, police, or national guard. I asked her who would keep the roads drivable and who would protect us from rampaging gangs of thugs? She said that they would work all that out once they took over. These people are seriously disturbed. One group even had set up an Embassy. Early Saturdays you can hear them back in the woods shooting their guns, and now and then, when they are about done, you can hear them burn off a clip at full auto. These people are foolish, but seriously dangerous. At least there are now 2 less to fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    I had a crazy lady trying to recruit me into one of the local chapters, but I didn't feel like I wanted to meet with them. I don't exactly have that arian look about me.
    First off, it's spelled "Aryan". Second, just because someone advocates small government does not mean they are automatically racist. If Government is so good in the area of race relations, why have Government's banned blacks from voting or allowed them to be bought and sold as slaves? It wasn't the militias (or crazies) that passed those laws, it was Governments that did.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Clearly they aren't democrats.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Clearly they aren't democrats.
    That professor who murdered 3 people at the University of Alabama in Huntsville was.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    That professor who murdered 3 people at the University of Alabama in Huntsville was.
    well if we're keeping score... lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    First off, it's spelled "Aryan". Second, just because someone advocates small government does not mean they are automatically racist. If Government is so good in the area of race relations, why have Government's banned blacks from voting or allowed them to be bought and sold as slaves? It wasn't the militias (or crazies) that passed those laws, it was Governments that did.
    Well Excuse Me!!! It don't make no difference how it is spelled, it all boils down to the same thing. And this old broad was not talking small goverment. She was talking no government. Chaos and anarky. The entire idea was and is idiotic. And as far as slaves, I don't recall ever owning one. Never seen one that I am aware of either. I have picked a bunch of cotton in my early life, and I seriously doubt you will find many living minorities today that can say that. I also recall the last time I went to the polls to vote there was a number of blacks in the voting lines. I can almost garantee you that should the Republic of Texas ever come back there will be a rapid exidus of blacks or they would all be killed. And as a Chinaman, I don't think I would stick around either.

I can almost garantee you that should the Republic of Texas ever come back there will be a rapid exidus of blacks or they would all be killed. And as a Chinaman, I don't think I would stick around either.

????????????????

It don't make no difference how it is spelled, it all boils down to the same thing.
    Apparently grammar don't make no difference either.

have you guys actually watched the police cam footage?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    i posted this already....duh....
    sovereign citizens movement
    http://www.crimezilla.com/2010/04/so...tic-terrorism/
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.