Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A riddle for Uki

A riddle for Uki

What am I?

I am an entity, recognized by people, with no physical body. Though I can be destroyed I will never naturally die. I can act in the world, but only through others, and I am constrained by the intent of my Creator. Humans serve me, and I derive my sustenance from them. My fundamental purpose is the absolute pursuit of one of the Seven Deadly Sins.

What am I?
    "The first stage is to get the Gang( hard, solid power). every movement should be done with full power and in hard way, also need to get the twisting and wrapping power, whole body's tendon and bones need to be stretched to get the Gang( hard) power. "
    -Bi Tianzou -

are you going to answer?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    are you going to answer?
    who me??? i am still soaking up the riddle - as of now i am pretty clueless... i am still attempting to analyze the relevance of the riddle to the asking for my answer.

i was thinking desire, but it doesnt fit right.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

i was thinking desire, but it doesnt fit right.
    Try "Greed". It's a deadly sin. "Money" could be seen as the entity.

The answer could be anything if you give some thought.

fear was my first thought, but entity seems to imply some form of "being"... as in embracing fear leads to commiting sin.
    Last edited by uki; 01-25-2010 at 01:19 PM.

Hehe...

Ok Uki...

I will give you a clue. There are actually two answers...

One is the answer that would be given by a medieval Christian scholar or priest.

The other is the answer that would be given by an modern attorney-at-law.

(and this wasn't a riddle slamming you.. it was a riddle I thought you would appreciate the answer to a black-humor kind of way).
    "The first stage is to get the Gang( hard, solid power). every movement should be done with full power and in hard way, also need to get the twisting and wrapping power, whole body's tendon and bones need to be stretched to get the Gang( hard) power. "
    -Bi Tianzou -

are the two answers completly seperate or are they the same thing with different uses / perspectives?

are the two answers completly seperate or are they the same thing with different uses / perspectives?
    Complete separate. Arguably they are in complete different paradigms.

One answer is religious/spiritual/philosophical.

The other is legal/fiscal.
    -Bi Tianzou -

is it the fist bump?>

oh ya, whats up with your sig?

is it the fist bump?>

oh ya, whats up with your sig?
    New Year's Resolution

I tend to do better at logging my practice hours if I have a specific goal and a measurement setup.
    -Bi Tianzou -

ah i see, that makes a lot more sense looking at it now.

so what were the answers?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

The Internet.

The relevant sin being SLOTH

The moment they ask us to choose between two different paths, the implicit message is that we can only follow one. -Daniele Bolelli, On The Warrior’s Path

P o o p !
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.