Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Question for Wah Lum people

PlayingMantis,

It seems we have the same teacher. I'm Brad Bauman, the Taiji guy. Please email me: bradbauman@worldnet.att.net I know a little bit about the mantis form you're talking about.

Post Ends Justify the means (I broke a few eggs....)

Brad: Due to the nature of my posts I would prefer to remain anonymous. However, I will inform that I am relitivaly new, and I think I know who you are(not sure, no offense). I must say, I am quite surprised that I stumbled upon one of my fellow trainees.

Tainian Mantis: Umm.... would you like me to fly to Taiwan and hold a door open for you? Maybe recite some poetry? Throw me a bone.... I don't think that I am a Gentleman......Anyways isn't that something you only do to impress the ladies??? I'm not a knight....I don't ride horses..... I mean seriously I didn't say anything to you....You don't know me..... I am like the Angel of death.... The day of reckoning came and passed..... You were spared from the onslaught....I think you ought to be greatful.... You didn't spew garbage so you weren't smited by my fiery sword.......of anger and hatred. I meant everything I said. No remorse. Is it gentlemanly to lie to these people and pretend I am something I am not? We will dance in a chariot of fire. I have rubbed you the wrong way and now you try to censor me. You wreak of communism.COMMUNISM!!! I could care less if you answer my question or not, but I will not pretend to be something for you. Sorry..... Simply put, just becuase you do not agree with me, does not mean I am not your peer......
    I don't practise what I preach, 'cos I'm not the kind of person I'm preaching to. Pure hatred is the purest form of love.
    Last edited by PlayingMantis; 01-12-2002 at 08:56 PM.
    I'm a white male, 18 to 49. Everyone listens to me! No matter how dumb my suggestions are.

playing mantis

tainanmantis must have a good heart, if you want to learn mantis wushu i suggest you hold your hands as if you have chopsticks and jump around, maybe throw in a few splits, as for help, i don't think you should look here. it is too late to talk like a gentleman

oh, could you write me a poem too!
    Last edited by flem; 01-12-2002 at 09:00 PM.

Talking Snaughty boy (Phlegm)

Remarkable.....3 minutes??? Gotta blow my nose....see ya in a few...... Got something against wushu??? Who are you? You don't own the internet......only the founder does (Al Gore)
    I'm a white male, 18 to 49. Everyone listens to me! No matter how dumb my suggestions are.

(impersonating) mantis,

was that the poem, it didn't rhyme
    wushu is fine, so is the polka
    i am al gore, get off my internet

Post Ted Kasinsky...I mean playingmantis

You are really weird. You're starting to scare me. Do you live in a unibomber style shack? I hope Northernmantis tosses your behind like it has never been tossed before. Then I hope he thrashes you with his tongue like no other and puts you in your place. I too would like a poem. I'm a lady.WOW me! I take it you don't get the ladies and that's why you don't care to be a gentleman??? Hey 8secretherbs, I liked your poetic response. I added some flav to this thread.
    Make like my pants and split.

It's time; you learn to rhyme

I really don't expect much more
    seeing how you claim to be Mr. Gore
    Truth be told your just an internet *****
    I bet your social life is a bore
    I came here to make the mind soar
    however, dealing with you is more like a chore
    What do I do this for?
    to simply touch you at the core
    Now why you feed on a smore
    you have chosen the wrong war
    I smite you like Thor
    You probably resemble a boar
    Do you live your life in lore
    cuz you seem like your really poor
    Not with friends but rather your losing score
    It's time I showed you the door
    A new butt hole I have tore
    I hope you are not sore
    But, you have hit the floor
    Your like the idiot of yore
    Stuck up a river w/o an oar
    Shuddup and hear me roar
    Oh the Horror, the Horror!
    Last edited by PlayingMantis; 01-12-2002 at 09:42 PM.

Brad: Due to the nature of my posts I would prefer to remain anonymous. However, I will inform that I am relitivaly new, and I think I know who you are(not sure, no offense). I must say, I am quite surprised that I stumbled upon one of my fellow trainees.
    No offense takin. I pretty much stay out of club affairs, while I work on Taiji over in my corner of the room :P It's my own fault for not getting to know all your names yet. I would like you to apologize and treat others with respect. You're still a beginer, with less than 6 months of experience in wushu. I don't think Prof. An would aprove of this kind of behaviour.

Spraying Mantis

You've insulted just about eveybody in the KFO world, and you've hurt me deeply. I am formally challenging you. The fight will have to take place in about two weeks because I got a paper cut while opening a box of Twinkees. But after the cut heals I'm gonna pop you in the jaw for insulting all of us. Please send me your name, address, date of birth, social security number, and a cashier's check for $80,000 (to cover the medical costs of you kicking my arse) . This isn't about money though, it's about me teaching you a lesson for insulting all of KFO. You're going to have 110 pounds of pure muscle to deal with when I get to Ohio.

Spraying Mantis 2

We'll have to wait to make my challenge official. I have to make sure my mom will let me borrow her Yugo so I can drive to Ohio. I'll talk to her about it tomorrow and post after I know if I can come or not. You'd better pray that the welfare check didn't come yet so I don't have enough gas money to drive all 4' 9" of myself up there to teach you a lesson.

Heh that was my hot Colombian blood talking.Pretty funny CV.I haven't been missing.I'll post another time when I can on another thread to repond to both of you questions.

I suggest that you both stop acting like trolls and change your behavior.Wether you know it or not your making your school and coach lose face.Many martial artists come to these boards.

Oh and CV I hurt my knee sparring one of my cma friends.

$80,000?Hey I'm not Ashida Kim now.

Later
    Last edited by NorthernMantis; 01-13-2002 at 07:26 AM.
    killer kung fu commando streetfighter who has used his devastating fighting system to defeat hordes of attackers in countless combat situations

china village

weren't you jut sow?

Trolling

Northern Mantis:
    I suggest that you both stop acting like trolls and change your behavior.Wether you know it or not your making your school and coach lose face.Many martial artists come to these boards.
    I think you should take a piece of your own advice. Out of all the moronic posts on this thread (and there are many, including my own) I think yours are the worst. You challenged Pong Lia, and then backed down. You challenged Playing Mantis, and then took it back. You and your mythical Doug Flutie like body shouldn't be challenging anybody. But since you lose your temper and get too big for your Superman Underoos I think you deserve to get shredded by both of them (and I'm sure you would).....Maybe you should give up this whole Kung Fu thing. I mean, you've got the build to be a succesful NFL kicker. It would be your dream come true. You would be surrounded by hundreds of people who are much bigger than you that could beat the living snot out of you. Then you could talk smack to them, and hide behind the big guys on your side. OH WAIT, you've already got that here. My bad...

Flem:
    Not sure what you're talking about. I study Ju Jitsu.
    Last edited by China Village; 01-13-2002 at 04:49 PM.

china village

you sure. you remind me of jut sow. have you studied anything else?

Hi there jut sow, how nice to hear from you again.

I think you and PlayingMantis are mistaking NM for Ralek. The difference is, NM actually studies CMA; Ralek plays video games.

PlayingMantis, I think your first post was to take jabs at people you perceived to be trolls, for what, to teach them a lesson? Their opinions will remain the same; you can't change that. People poke fun at Wah Lum just like people poke fun at wushu. No use getting mad, just study your martial art, get good at it, and prove them wrong. Listen to your si hing Brad.

p.s. do you study with An Tianrong at Ohio State? How's that going?

jut sow -- er I mean, "China Village," that last post was pure trolling. I think a few people on this forum could post some not-so-nice things about you. All NM's guilty of is having a temper, and he admits it.

Sam
    There is a great streak of violence in every human being. If it is not channeled and understood, it will break out in war or in madness. ~Sam Peckinpah